GM Hockey
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
GM Hockey

You are not connected. Please login or register

General Hockey Talk - Injuries, signings, factoids + other news from around the league

+8
Vandelay
Hobiesens
DefenceWinsChampionships
PTFlea
Flo The Action
tim1_2
wprager
Lagoon
12 posters

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 15 ... 26, 27, 28 ... 47 ... 67  Next

Go down  Message [Page 27 of 67]

Flo The Action

Franchise Player
Franchise Player

Tyler Johnson and a 2nd to Chicago for the LTIR seabrook. That wasn’t too hard now was it?

The worst part is that Chicago can totally use Johnson in their line-up and they get paid for it.

Shouldn’t be too hard now for them to get cap compliant this season.

Flo The Action

Franchise Player
Franchise Player

I can’t see fleury retiring. Not now. Not with a year left and in a great city like Chicago.

I could even see him playing one more year and then him going back to Pittsburgh to end his career.

wprager

Administrator
Administrator

DeAngelo to be signed by Carolina. A bunch of Jerks.

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

From Bobby Mac:
Ryan Suter and DAL; Zach Parise and NYI; Michael Bunting and TOR; David Savard and MTL; Jaden Schwartz and SEA; Tony DeAngelo and CAR; Jaro Halak, Luke Schenn and VAN; Jake McCabe and CHI; Andrew Cogliano and SJ; Zach Hyman and EDM; David Rittich and NSH. Many more to come.

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

How does LTIR work? I always thought it was an in-and-out deal. The player's AAV guess on the team's cap, but they are allowed to go over the cap by the player's AAV. So I don't understand how acquiring Seabrook makes s difference.

Flo The Action

Flo The Action
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

I’m disappointed Savard is going to the habs. Could have been that guy we were looking for.

DefenceWinsChampionships

All-Star
All-Star

wprager wrote:From Bobby Mac:
Ryan Suter and DAL; Zach Parise and NYI; Michael Bunting and TOR; David Savard and MTL; Jaden Schwartz and SEA; Tony DeAngelo and CAR; Jaro Halak, Luke Schenn and VAN; Jake McCabe and CHI; Andrew Cogliano and SJ; Zach Hyman and EDM; David Rittich and NSH. Many more to come.

Some AHLers and Ottawa Naughty

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

Carolina, proudly south of the Mason-Dixon line.

DefenceWinsChampionships

All-Star
All-Star

Anyone else prepared to be underwhelmed by Ottawa today?

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

DefenceWinsChampionships wrote:Anyone else prepared to be underwhelmed by Ottawa today?

Everyone. We've been conditioned to expect that.

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

Kevin Weekes
@KevinWeekes
**Breaking News** I’m told
@Senators
are trading Dadonov to
@GoldenKnights
for Holden and Draft Pick in 22 Draft .
@espn

@NHL

@NHLNetwork
#TSNHockey #HockeyTwitter

tim1_2

tim1_2
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

Flo The Action wrote:I’m disappointed Savard is going to the habs. Could have been that guy we were looking for.

Yup, that would've been nice.

tim1_2

tim1_2
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

Cody Ceci, 4 years, $3.25M per.  Edmonton.

Poor Connor McDavid.

Flo The Action

Flo The Action
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

tim1_2 wrote:Cody Ceci, 4 years, $3.25M per.  Edmonton.

Poor Connor McDavid.
Laugh1 That’s not gonna look good.
FA madness hasn’t disappeared

Hobiesens

Hobiesens
Sophomore
Sophomore

Jonathan Bernier's two-year deal with the Devils worth $4.125M AAV

How does this guy keep getting signed and at that amount???

Flo The Action

Flo The Action
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

Phillip Danault to the kings is a bit odd. With their depth at the C position. Maybe this signals that they will be trading some prospects? Are they still in the running for Eichel?
Eichel, Kopitar and Danault. You’re not gonna need that much more. Maybe they’re getting ready to make a pitch for Eichel because they can certainly afford it now.

Flo The Action

Flo The Action
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

Grubauer to Seattle is got to hurt colorado a little bit. If I’m not wrong they don’t have a viable option to replace him.

Paul

Prospect
Prospect

sup boys!

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 27 of 67]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 15 ... 26, 27, 28 ... 47 ... 67  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum