GM Hockey
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
GM Hockey

You are not connected. Please login or register

General Hockey Talk - Injuries, signings, factoids + other news from around the league

+8
Vandelay
Hobiesens
DefenceWinsChampionships
PTFlea
Flo The Action
tim1_2
wprager
Lagoon
12 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 35 ... 67  Next

Go down  Message [Page 3 of 67]

PTFlea

Co-Founder
Co-Founder

Spezza wont report to any team that claims apparently

Flo The Action

Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PTFlea wrote:Spezza wont report to any team that claims apparently

there should be something to prevent him from not reporting. like for him to not be able to return to the leafs. i don't know how that would work.
it's a circumvention of the waiver process to say he won't report so as to not be claimed.

PTFlea

Co-Founder
Co-Founder

Flo The Action wrote:

there should be something to prevent him from not reporting. like for him to not be able to return to the leafs. i don't know how that would work.
it's a circumvention of the waiver process to say he won't report so as to not be claimed.

If a team wants him, claim him. Screw the not reporting stuff. He should retire then.

Hobiesens

Hobiesens
Sophomore
Sophomore

tim1_2 wrote:Spezza and Aaron Dell on waivers.  People seem to think Aaron Dell will get claimed...I'm not positive...he's a 31 year old backup.  Edmonton's been mentioned as a possibility.

The Devils picked up Dell.

tim1_2

tim1_2
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PTFlea wrote:
Flo The Action wrote:

If a team wants him, claim him.  Screw the not reporting stuff.  He should retire then.

Would've been a hilarious Richard move if someone claimed him. Just let the old man ride it out with Toronto.

Lagoon

Lagoon
Veteran
Veteran

Lehtonen making his NHL debut tonight. Watched a lot of him in Finland, he’s got real top 4 upside.

Hopefully Laine misses more than this game for the 3 games in a row the Sens play the Jets after.

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

tim1_2 wrote:
PTFlea wrote:
Flo The Action wrote:

If a team wants him, claim him.  Screw the not reporting stuff.  He should retire then.

Would've been a hilarious Richard move if someone claimed him.  Just let the old man ride it out with Toronto.

Laugh1 Old man. It's true, but it's funny.

Vandelay

Vandelay
Sophomore
Sophomore

Lagoon wrote:
DefenceWinsChampionships wrote:
Lagoon wrote:Easy McDavid. Take a break young man. The game is too easy for you at that pace and cut.

Don't worry. Josh Brown will slow him down

Personally, I think Gudbranson finally gets his Norris this season.

The good thing is, most of our prospects are using their prime playing years to dominate the AHL. Once they make it to the NHL out of their prime, that will be valuable experience to teach our 2025 crop of prospects

Wrong thread

Vandelay

Vandelay
Sophomore
Sophomore

Bobby ryan off to a hot start

Vandelay

Vandelay
Sophomore
Sophomore

Lagoon wrote:Lehtonen making his NHL debut tonight. Watched a lot of him in Finland, he’s got real top 4 upside.

Hopefully Laine misses more than this game for the 3 games in a row the Sens play the Jets after.

He was good in Atlanta. Terrible in dallas. Doubt he does much better as a damn, much less top 4.

tim1_2

tim1_2
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

Vandelay wrote:Bobby ryan off to a hot start

Yep, nice to see him having some success.

Lagoon

Lagoon
Veteran
Veteran

Big news for NA and Vegas, Dorofeyev just terminated his KHL contract and is signing his ELC with Vegas. He fell too far in 2019 for his blend of skating and stick.

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

Canes-Preds postponed. "The decision was made out of an abundance of caution to ensure the health and safety of players, coaches and game day personnel and in consultation with medical experts."

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

My eyes burned from watching a period of the oilers, leafs game. What an abortion of a game.

Lagoon

Lagoon
Veteran
Veteran

Honka on waivers and it would be very easy to argue that he’d be the best right d out of all the ones we’ve been playing this year.

Ev

Ev
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

He cleared

Lagoon

Lagoon
Veteran
Veteran

Ev wrote:He cleared

Of course he did. We’ve got such a solid group with untapped upside in Gudbranson, Josh Brown, Coburn etc. Nobody would dare mess with one of our young inexperienced prospects with those three on the ice plus Watson and Paquette.

Ev

Ev
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

Lagoon wrote:
Ev wrote:He cleared

Of course he did. We’ve got such a solid group with untapped upside in Gudbranson, Josh Brown, Coburn etc. Nobody would dare mess with one of our young inexperienced prospects with those three on the ice plus Watson and Paquette.

He’s not good

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 3 of 67]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 35 ... 67  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum