GM Hockey
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
GM Hockey

You are not connected. Please login or register

GM Hockey » Ottawa Senators » Ottawa Senators (present and past) TIDBITS & QUICK HITS!

Ottawa Senators (present and past) TIDBITS & QUICK HITS!

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 20 ... 37, 38, 39 ... 50 ... 63  Next

Go down  Message [Page 38 of 63]

Lagoon

Veteran
Veteran
DefenceWinsChampionships wrote:Give the Sens some credit here. They play the Leafs 8 more times this year. Heads are going to roll.

But I thought no liberties would be taken because of our savvy trades? I can’t believe Muzzin wasn’t scared to touch our prized rookie. Makes no sense to me. Muzzin should’ve helped Stutzle up after mistakenly hitting him.

wprager

Administrator
Administrator
Yawn. Not funny. Just ... boring. Are you going for boring? Because, if you are, *well done*!

Hockeyhero22000

Veteran
Veteran
Brent Wallace tweeting stützle out shooting and checking his left hand

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder
Hockeyhero22000 wrote:Brent Wallace tweeting  stützle out shooting and checking his left hand

Dung. At least the hand will heal quickly enough, but that sucks.

tim1_2

tim1_2
Franchise Player
Franchise Player
PTFlea wrote:
Hockeyhero22000 wrote:Brent Wallace tweeting  stützle out shooting and checking his left hand

Dung.  At least the hand will heal quickly enough, but that sucks.

Is this related to that surgery he needed some months ago?

Hockeyhero22000

Hockeyhero22000
Veteran
Veteran
tim1_2 wrote:
PTFlea wrote:

Dung.  At least the hand will heal quickly enough, but that sucks.

Is this related to that surgery he needed some months ago?

I can't seem to find which are he had the surgery on all the articles I look at just say arm surgery

DefenceWinsChampionships

Veteran
Veteran
He was icing his hand all world juniors. he's clearly not completely recovered from the injury.

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder
He fell on his right side, I think..maybe he broke his fall with his right hand. Either way...not awesome.

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator
Stützle himself was saying he might be ready for tonight. He was wearing a regular jersey at office yesterday.

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator
They have to move Paul up. He's a center, so he could literally play any forward position. Big, fast, hustles all the time. Could he replace Norris on the top line? Why not.

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator
Garrioch reporting Jimmy Stü might be back.

https://twitter.com/SunGarrioch/status/1352972408215527426?s=19

Ev

Ev
Franchise Player
Franchise Player
Can we please just call him Tim

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator
Sure. Go ahead.

tim1_2

tim1_2
Franchise Player
Franchise Player
Ev wrote:Can we please just call him Tim

I think Jimmy Stu is funny because it's ridiculous.

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator
No Stützle tonight. Didn't get clearance. Maybe Monday.

White out, Haley in. Good thing I've got a sleep study lined up for tonight so I'll miss the game.

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator
Unless wifi at the QCE is good enough for streaming TSN. But I have a feeling they may not want me to watch a game starting at 10pm (and since they are kicking me out at 5:30 Sunday morning I'm probably better off getting to bed early.

tim1_2

tim1_2
Franchise Player
Franchise Player
What is QCE?

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator
tim1_2 wrote:What is QCE?

A typo.

Sponsored content