GM Hockey
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
GM Hockey

You are not connected. Please login or register

Ottawa Senators (present and past) TIDBITS & QUICK HITS!

+7
wprager
Flo The Action
Lagoon
tim1_2
PTFlea
Ev
DefenceWinsChampionships
11 posters

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 20 ... 36, 37, 38 ... 52 ... 67  Next

Go down  Message [Page 37 of 67]

Ev

Franchise Player
Franchise Player

tim1_2 wrote:For betting purposes, I'd take Toronto tonight and Ottawa tomorrow. What a Cussing weekend it's gonna be with 4 NFL playoff games and a whole bunch of hockey. Feels good.

I bet on Ottawa tonight. Sorry.

tim1_2

Franchise Player
Franchise Player

Ev wrote:
tim1_2 wrote:For betting purposes, I'd take Toronto tonight and Ottawa tomorrow.  What a Cussing weekend it's gonna be with 4 NFL playoff games and a whole bunch of hockey.  Feels good.

The odds were good, I don't blame you. I just think that Toronto had the benefit of getting a game of experience in, whereas Ottawa has never iced anything close to this roster in a game before.

tim1_2

Franchise Player
Franchise Player

DefenceWinsChampionships wrote:No one's doing a gameday thread?

I think we gave those up two seasons ago.

Ev

Ev
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

tim1_2 wrote:
Ev wrote:
tim1_2 wrote:For betting purposes, I'd take Toronto tonight and Ottawa tomorrow.  What a Cussing weekend it's gonna be with 4 NFL playoff games and a whole bunch of hockey.  Feels good.

The odds were good, I don't blame you.  I just think that Toronto had the benefit of getting a game of experience in, whereas Ottawa has never iced anything close to this roster in a game before.

I think we'll win one of the games as well.

DefenceWinsChampionships

All-Star
All-Star

tim1_2 wrote:
DefenceWinsChampionships wrote:No one's doing a gameday thread?

I think we gave those up two seasons ago.  

Start er up Timmy boy

tim1_2

tim1_2
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

I can 100% guarantee you that I am not creating a Game Day Thread until I actually care about the results on a game-to-game basis.

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

tim1_2 wrote:I can 100% guarantee you that I am not creating a Game Day Thread until I actually care about the results on a game-to-game basis.

How long does it take? Maybe I'll toss one up. I have....73 seconds or so

DefenceWinsChampionships

All-Star
All-Star

@Tim you're up for tonight buddy

DefenceWinsChampionships

All-Star
All-Star

Also love the nickname Jimmy Stu

tim1_2

tim1_2
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

Yeah, Jimmy Stu is hilarious.

Lagoon

Lagoon
Veteran
Veteran

What happened to the Paquette hype train? Are we still signing him to an extension? Just checking in with all things Sens.

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

tim1_2 wrote:Yeah, Jimmy Stu is hilarious.

What does that mean though lol?

tim1_2

tim1_2
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PTFlea wrote:
tim1_2 wrote:Yeah, Jimmy Stu is hilarious.

What does that mean though lol?

Nothing, Brady just started it because he though it's funny.

Lagoon

Lagoon
Veteran
Veteran

I can’t believe Muzzin would do that to Stutzle with Watson, Josh Brown, Gudbranson and Paquette on the same ice. At least those 4 made him pay the price after on the scoresheet and physically.

Hopefully Wolanin, Brannstrom, Balcers wherever he is, Logan Brown and Chlapik are learning something in their off-ice sessions about what it takes to be a lottery team.

DefenceWinsChampionships

All-Star
All-Star

Give the Sens some credit here. They play the Leafs 8 more times this year. Heads are going to roll.

Lagoon

Lagoon
Veteran
Veteran

DefenceWinsChampionships wrote:Give the Sens some credit here. They play the Leafs 8 more times this year. Heads are going to roll.

But I thought no liberties would be taken because of our savvy trades? I can’t believe Muzzin wasn’t scared to touch our prized rookie. Makes no sense to me. Muzzin should’ve helped Stutzle up after mistakenly hitting him.

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

Yawn. Not funny. Just ... boring. Are you going for boring? Because, if you are, *well done*!

Hockeyhero22000

Hockeyhero22000
Veteran
Veteran

Brent Wallace tweeting stützle out shooting and checking his left hand

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 37 of 67]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 20 ... 36, 37, 38 ... 52 ... 67  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum