GM Hockey
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
GM Hockey

You are not connected. Please login or register

Ottawa Senators (present and past) TIDBITS & QUICK HITS!

+7
wprager
Flo The Action
Lagoon
tim1_2
PTFlea
Ev
DefenceWinsChampionships
11 posters

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 40 ... 67  Next

Go down  Message [Page 13 of 67]

Ev

Franchise Player
Franchise Player

Lagoon wrote:
Ev wrote:
Lagoon wrote:
tim1_2 wrote:
Lagoon wrote:Wolanin was a great add. Said it from day 1 and he was watched extensively. Just solid everywhere. I was the highest one on here for him.

You are pretty intolerable.  You're like our version of Trump.  Can we vote him out please?

Supreme Court will probably confirm Trump won. Careful.

Do you actually believe that or what

I’ve tried posting a reply, but apparently this is only a hockey forum for pro-sens fans.

Like it was deleted? I would have no issue hearing your argument even though I'll disagree.

PTFlea

Co-Founder
Co-Founder

I didn't delete it. And only me and Prager can delete.

tim1_2

Franchise Player
Franchise Player

Just if you're going to start debating politics, please take it to a different thread Laughing3

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

Yeah, good point. Start a new thread

Ev

Ev
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

I don’t really want to talk politics but I feel when any side is censored it’s a shame. I would have voted trump in 2016 if I was American, but would have voted Biden this time around. Clearly 70 million Americans wanted trump to win.

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

I dont believe anyone censored anything unless Prager did. And start a new thread

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

Wasn't me.

Lagoon

Lagoon
Veteran
Veteran

wprager wrote:Wasn't me.

Saw me bangin’ on the sofa

Ev likes this post

DefenceWinsChampionships

All-Star
All-Star

Lagoon wrote:
wprager wrote:Wasn't me.

Saw me bangin’ on the sofa

Lol

Lagoon

Lagoon
Veteran
Veteran

Sens are paying big money to Haley to play in Belleville. Great job signing a Hawryluk clone minus all the talent of Hawryluk.

Ev

Ev
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

Lagoon wrote:Sens are paying big money to Haley to play in Belleville. Great job signing a Hawryluk clone minus all the talent of Hawryluk.

Pretty obvious they want him for one role only. Whether you agree or disagree with it. Personally I don't care.

Lagoon

Lagoon
Veteran
Veteran

It is a great signing. Fighting has been going up and up and up for years now. Hoping we can convince All-Star John Scott to resume his NHL career too. In love with Brown, Gudbranson, Watson and Haley. Teams these days are always afraid to go on the PP.

Ev

Ev
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

Lagoon wrote:It is a great signing. Fighting has been going up and up and up for years now. Hoping we can convince All-Star John Scott to resume his NHL career too. In love with Brown, Gudbranson, Watson and Haley. Teams these days are always afraid to go on the PP.

Why are we talking about the NHL, he's not going to play in the NHL.

Lagoon

Lagoon
Veteran
Veteran

I think you are wrong.

Ev

Ev
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

Lagoon wrote:I think you are wrong.

why? Only way I see it is if teams can carry 27 players or something. He's making $200K in the AHL for a reason

tim1_2

tim1_2
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

You feed the trolls, they stick around.

Lagoon likes this post

Lagoon

Lagoon
Veteran
Veteran

Ev wrote:
Lagoon wrote:I think you are wrong.

why? Only way I see it is if teams can carry 27 players or something. He's making $200K in the AHL for a reason

Why? Because of the potential for expanded rosters and if not, I think they would still call him up at some point if we really need to fight to win a close game.

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

You just explained why he got signed. Because of the cap floor they can't have all the prospects in Ottawa, not at the same time, at least. The AHL is a rough league so for $200k they are a little protection for their future stars.

Will be come up to play a game against the Big Bad whoever-that-is-now? Sure, why not. Then right back to Belleville.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 13 of 67]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 40 ... 67  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum