GM Hockey
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
GM Hockey

You are not connected. Please login or register

GM Hockey » Ottawa Senators » Prospecting Prospect - End of Season 18/19

Prospecting Prospect - End of Season 18/19

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 34 ... 64, 65, 66, 67, 68  Next

Go down  Message [Page 65 of 68]

Hobiesens

Sophomore
Sophomore
Is this all part of the most intelligent discussion on the web?

DefenceWinsChampionships

All-Star
All-Star
Hobiesens wrote:Is this all part of the most intelligent discussion on the web?

:rp:

Lagoon

Veteran
Veteran
Hobiesens wrote:Is this all part of the most intelligent discussion on the web?

At least we follow COVID protocols and only allow 10 or under to post.

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder
I just said what everyone else was thinking.

Lagoon

Lagoon
Veteran
Veteran
PTFlea wrote:I just said what everyone else was thinking.  

See, I make my own opinions. Big difference.

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder
Lagoon wrote:
PTFlea wrote:I just said what everyone else was thinking.  

See, I make my own opinions. Big difference.

No, that was my opinion...that was shared by everyone else.

Lagoon

Lagoon
Veteran
Veteran
My bad. I will stick to defending an organization that is beyond reproach. Go sens. First class org.

Sometimes people actually are who they are because of their opinion.

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder
I'll take the high road and not respond to you anymore at all, because it helps no one at all.

Lagoon likes this post

Lagoon

Lagoon
Veteran
Veteran
PTFlea wrote:I'll take the high road and not respond to you anymore at all, because it helps no one at all.  

First time you’ve looked at the facts yourself and made your own opinion. Well done.

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator
@PTFlea, if you put someone in your "foes" list their lists are automatically hidden. As far as I know that's the only feature similar to "mute".

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder
wprager wrote:@PTFlea, if you put someone in your "foes" list their lists are automatically hidden.  As far as I know that's the only feature similar to "mute".

Not for you and I as admins I don't think.

DefenceWinsChampionships

All-Star
All-Star
Anton Lundell looks like a man amongst boys today. Imagine we had him and Stutzle.

Lagoon

Lagoon
Veteran
Veteran
Yes please. Lundell is pretty much a hockey god. Bergeron upside and more. Steal of the draft most likely when it comes to who were known to be 3-11.

Jarventie is invisible and isn’t even on a line it seems. He’s definitely not in the top 6

DefenceWinsChampionships

All-Star
All-Star
Yeah this has been a really disappointing tournament for Jarventie. I hope he can bounce-back in the Liga and sort out his issues.

tim1_2

tim1_2
Franchise Player
Franchise Player
wprager wrote:@PTFlea, if you put someone in your "foes" list their lists are automatically hidden.  As far as I know that's the only feature similar to "mute".

Fantastic tip, thank you.

Ev

Ev
Franchise Player
Franchise Player
tim1_2 wrote:

Fantastic tip, thank you.

Doesn’t work on mobile

Lagoon

Lagoon
Veteran
Veteran
DefenceWinsChampionships wrote:Yeah this has been a really disappointing tournament for Jarventie. I hope he can bounce-back in the Liga and sort out his issues.

He’s better suited for his league play because although he plays against men, it is much less physical and much slower than the world Jrs are. In this small ice it is harder for him to avoid congestion.

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator
PTFlea wrote:

Not for you and I as admins I don't think.

I used to have Rooney in my foes list just for that.

Last edited by wprager on Wed Dec 30, 2020 8:02 pm; edited 1 time in total

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 65 of 68]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 34 ... 64, 65, 66, 67, 68  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum