GM Hockey
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
GM Hockey

You are not connected. Please login or register

General Hockey Talk - Injuries, signings, factoids + other news from around the league

+6
SensHulk
tim1_2
Lagoon
wprager
Flo The Action
DefenceWinsChampionships
10 posters

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 34 ... 65, 66, 67  Next

Go down  Message [Page 66 of 67]

Lagoon

Veteran
Veteran

Ev wrote:
wprager wrote:They just did.

Barzal is extended, and the Sens are not on the list of 7 teams PLD had in mind. So that's over.

Huh? He’s not a free agent and has no say in any decision

Why so negative? Just roll with the positives that the Sens already have every piece they need. This way you can also blissfully ignore that wprager was trying to pass off an article that was just Lebrun giving his personal 7 best destinations for PLD with no basis in actual contract rights, negotiating rights or fact.

Last edited by Lagoon on Sat Jan 09, 2021 3:12 pm; edited 1 time in total

PTFlea

Co-Founder
Co-Founder

Fantastic signing by the Isles. Still an RFA at the end. Perfect.

PTFlea

Co-Founder
Co-Founder

Barzal is extended, and the Sens are not on the list of 7 teams PLD had in mind. So that's over.

Rumours about him wanting a big stage is very disconcerting to a lot of teams - us especially.

Flo The Action

Flo The Action
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

Where is that list? Source? all I heard was Lebrun saying something like 7 spots he could land. Didn’t sound like something from the player

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

PTFlea wrote:Fantastic signing by the Isles.  Still an RFA at the end.  Perfect.

But they are locked in at $10M for his QA. That's a 42% raise from his $7M AAV on this contract.

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

Lagoon wrote:
Ev wrote:

Huh? He’s not a free agent and has no say in any decision

Why so negative? Just roll with the positives that the Sens already have every piece they need. This way you can also blissfully ignore that wprager was trying to pass off an article that was just Lebrun giving his personal 7 best destinations for PLD with no basis in actual contract rights, negotiating rights or fact.

You think Lebrun just posts his musings without considering input from sources? I don't think that's how it works.

Lagoon

Lagoon
Veteran
Veteran

Go Sens.

Lagoon

Lagoon
Veteran
Veteran

Habs, Vegas and Isles still need to make a trade even after waivers and LTIR. They have until Tuesday. I think the Isles will finalize Hickey to Detroit.

Lagoon

Lagoon
Veteran
Veteran

NHL sticking it to some teams with LTIR. Closing a well used loophole for tomorrow’s roster submissions. Thumbs up NHL.

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

Habs place Perry on waivers. I guess he's on the taxi squad?

Still haven't heard about Hoffman's and Andy's PTOs.

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

wprager wrote:Habs place Perry on waivers. I guess he's on the taxi squad?  

Hoffman just signed.

Lagoon

Lagoon
Veteran
Veteran

Sorry Calgary, but you are losing Kylington.

Florida took a good one in Juulsen from Montreal.

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

PTFlea wrote:
wprager wrote:Habs place Perry on waivers. I guess he's on the taxi squad?  

Hoffman just signed.

Must have missed it. When?

Edit: Oh, 45 minutes ago.

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

Svechnikov was waived?

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

So, Freddy gets traded and then SJ waives him.

Lagoon

Lagoon
Veteran
Veteran

wprager wrote:Svechnikov was waived?

Facepalm

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

wprager wrote:Svechnikov was waived?

You know it's really bad when Detroit waives you.

Lol Walt, it's the other Svechnikov

Last edited by PTFlea on Mon Jan 11, 2021 4:15 pm; edited 1 time in total

Lagoon

Lagoon
Veteran
Veteran

wprager wrote:So, Freddy gets traded and then SJ waives him.

Yes. I don’t see the issue.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 66 of 67]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 34 ... 65, 66, 67  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum