GM Hockey
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
GM Hockey

You are not connected. Please login or register

GM Hockey » Ottawa Senators » Ottawa Senators (present and past) TIDBITS & QUICK HITS!

Ottawa Senators (present and past) TIDBITS & QUICK HITS!

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 32 ... 60, 61, 62 ... 66  Next

Go down  Message [Page 61 of 66]

Flo The Action

Franchise Player
Franchise Player
that's an uncommonly long contract for an AHL player.
I like it.

DefenceWinsChampionships

Veteran
Veteran
Year three is a one way. I guess they have their goalie tandems figured out. Gustavsson on the outside looking in unless they don't plan on extending Murray.

Tsn spoke to Ottawa's depth chart yesterday. Including prospects. A few notables were omitted : L. Brown, wolanin, balcers

DefenceWinsChampionships

Veteran
Veteran
** wolanin there but buried behind brannstrom and Reilly. Jaros not these but Zub is

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder
i love wolanin. soon to be a 40 point player, hopefully here

Flo The Action

Flo The Action
Franchise Player
Franchise Player
I think Wolanin could be a decent top 4 Dman. In my opinion, he'll likely get traded at one point but let's keep him on and have him increase his value.

Flo The Action

Flo The Action
Franchise Player
Franchise Player
DefenceWinsChampionships wrote:Year three is a one way. I guess they have their goalie tandems figured out. Gustavsson on the outside looking in unless they don't plan on extending Murray.

Tsn spoke to Ottawa's depth chart yesterday. Including prospects. A few notables were omitted : L. Brown, wolanin, balcers

I think Gus is likely a bust. he could be a guy they keep the rights to but that goes back to Europe after this year.
i see Daccord, Mandolese and Soogard as the three guys that rotate between the AHL and ECHL after this year. Mandolese probably starts in the ECHL.

tim1_2

tim1_2
Franchise Player
Franchise Player
Daccord is an excellent goalie prospect and I was quite happy to see him sign that 3 year contract. I definitely wouldn't classify Gustavsson as a "bust", but I do think he'll be out of here sooner rather than later.

DefenceWinsChampionships

Veteran
Veteran
He's still young but with sogaard and mandolese now in the mix he could be gone before the season starts.

Nice showing by abromov in the Liga so far. Darkhorse to make the team

DefenceWinsChampionships

Veteran
Veteran
Anyone else concerned that C. Brown hasn't been extended?

tim1_2

tim1_2
Franchise Player
Franchise Player
DefenceWinsChampionships wrote:Anyone else concerned that C. Brown hasn't been extended?

No. He's a nice player and I assume they'll figure it out, but it's not like he's integral to our.....success (?).

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder
I think they're trying to hammer out the same deal as White. That's my guess anyway. 6 years 25 million.

tim1_2

tim1_2
Franchise Player
Franchise Player
I can't see them spending that kind of cash again on a guy that should be a 3rd liner.

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder
I guess. Hard to know in this case. 4 mil isnt a lot really.

Ev

Ev
Franchise Player
Franchise Player
IMO he'll sign for 3-4 years max 4 mil

DefenceWinsChampionships

Veteran
Veteran
Ev wrote:IMO he'll sign for 3-4 years max 4 mil

This is what I was thinking but more max of 3 years. They'll need all hands on deck to extend Stutzle and Tkachuk

Lagoon

Lagoon
Veteran
Veteran

3 years, 9.3 million.

DefenceWinsChampionships

Veteran
Veteran
Sens want $2.25M, brown camp wants $4.8M. Likely 3 year at just over 4 or 2 year at just under 4

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder
Lagoon wrote:

3 years, 9.3 million.

That sounds accurate. Good job Lagoon! I feel the need to pat you on the back once in a....blue moon.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 61 of 66]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 32 ... 60, 61, 62 ... 66  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum