GM Hockey
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
GM Hockey

You are not connected. Please login or register

Ottawa Senators (present and past) TIDBITS & QUICK HITS!

+6
Lagoon
Hockeyhero22000
Ev
wprager
DefenceWinsChampionships
PTFlea
10 posters

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20 ... 43 ... 67  Next

Go down  Message [Page 19 of 67]

PTFlea

Co-Founder
Co-Founder

San Jose is absolutely overrated. I dont understand some of the pundits picking them to won the cup.

wprager

Administrator
Administrator

Batherson and Chlapik sent down to Belleville. They are one forward short so someone will be coming up. If it's Brown then it's looks like Scott's little talk influenced Dorion.

wprager

Administrator
Administrator

Belleville played one game and scored 1 goal, so nobody has more than 1 point. This callup will be based on practice time, mostly.

DefenceWinsChampionships

All-Star
All-Star

wprager wrote:Batherson and Chlapik sent down to Belleville. They are one forward short so someone will be coming up. If it's Brown then it's looks like Scott's little talk influenced Dorion.  

They were carrying an extra forward and balcers is probably back from injury giving them 12. That is unless they've acquired someone or there was a call up. But I doubt it's brown

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

Lol, good that batherson was given a nice chance to succeed.

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

DefenceWinsChampionships wrote:
PTFlea wrote:Gosh, the hockey gods are Dung in dorions face these days.  Zibanejad destroying it, gustavsson years away just adds to it.

Zaitsev...for 5 more years will be very unfortunate if these games are any indication.

Hoffman with a hat trick last night

I dont like that guy at all, so...not overly worried about that.

DefenceWinsChampionships

All-Star
All-Star

Apparently the Batherson/Chlapik demotion was a paper transaction. They'll be available Thursday PM

Hockeyhero22000

Hockeyhero22000
Veteran
Veteran

Abramov was recalled today

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

If it was payer only (to save a couple grand) then Abramov would not have been called up.

DefenceWinsChampionships

All-Star
All-Star

Weird. They said on the radio they'd be made available Thursday

Lagoon

Lagoon
Veteran
Veteran

DefenceWinsChampionships wrote:Weird. They said on the radio they'd be made available Thursday

They were available, just not chosen. For now at least, lots of time until Thursday.

DefenceWinsChampionships

All-Star
All-Star

Yupp. Whatever. I'd like to see what Abramov can do anyway

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

Lol, are you serious about batherson? Goodness

DefenceWinsChampionships

All-Star
All-Star

PTFlea wrote:Lol, are you serious about batherson?  Goodness

What is this in reference to?

tim1_2

tim1_2
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

It'll be nice to see if Abramov can help maybe improve our puck possession numbers a bit. It's gonna be a long season watching us try and defend in our own end.

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

That they sent him down on paper only. I guess I get it, but right now I'm annoyed at his usage period. And annoyed a little at the debut of Smith as a coach. But...then again, we all knew this year would be dreadful.

:crossarms:

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

tim1_2 wrote:It'll be nice to see if Abramov can help maybe improve our puck possession numbers a bit.  It's gonna be a long season watching us try and defend in our own end.

Devil's advocate...if they can score a few goals, they can put a little more pressure on the opponents. Duclair has had some really nice opportunities, if he buries one or more of them, things could change a little. White has also been fairly quiet so far, so we'll see if they can get going a bit.

We can't win a faceoff though - and that's gonna KILL us. Like literally, I think we had a decent game vs Toronto in the circle - until it counted, then they dominated us. We're all seeing exactly how bad it can be if you can't win a faceoff. It's instant possession in the offensive zone for the other team - especially on PPs, they just have a free start with the puck. I hate it with a Cussing passion, really hate it. Pageau and Tkachuk are the only 2 who aren't useless.

Ev

Ev
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PTFlea wrote:

That they sent him down on paper only.  I guess I get it, but right now I'm annoyed at his usage period.  And annoyed a little at the debut of Smith as a coach.  But...then again, we all knew this year would be dreadful.

:crossarms:

I don't think it's a paper move, they called up Abramov

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 19 of 67]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20 ... 43 ... 67  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum