GM Hockey
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
GM Hockey

You are not connected. Please login or register

GM Hockey » Ottawa Senators » Ottawa Senators (present and past) TIDBITS & QUICK HITS!

Ottawa Senators (present and past) TIDBITS & QUICK HITS!

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 32 ... 61, 62, 63 ... 67  Next

Go down  Message [Page 62 of 67]

Ev


Franchise Player
Franchise Player
DefenceWinsChampionships wrote:I don't remember the particulars of the rules, but we're going to lose one of Chabot, Brannstrom, Wolanin, JBD, Thomson if the Sens aren't careful.

And for forwards, you have to think Tkachuk, Brown, Batherson, Formenton, Norris will be protected.  I'd throw White into that mix but think his back-ended contract sets him up to be the   sacrificial lamb of not being protected if it comes down to that

Brannstrom, JBD, Thomson etc wouldn't have to be protected

DefenceWinsChampionships


Veteran
Veteran
Ev wrote:
DefenceWinsChampionships wrote:I don't remember the particulars of the rules, but we're going to lose one of Chabot, Brannstrom, Wolanin, JBD, Thomson if the Sens aren't careful.

And for forwards, you have to think Tkachuk, Brown, Batherson, Formenton, Norris will be protected.  I'd throw White into that mix but think his back-ended contract sets him up to be the   sacrificial lamb of not being protected if it comes down to that

Brannstrom, JBD, Thomson etc wouldn't have to be protected

Assuming Brannstrom doesn't make the NHL this year?

Ev


Franchise Player
Franchise Player
DefenceWinsChampionships wrote:
Ev wrote:
DefenceWinsChampionships wrote:I don't remember the particulars of the rules, but we're going to lose one of Chabot, Brannstrom, Wolanin, JBD, Thomson if the Sens aren't careful.

And for forwards, you have to think Tkachuk, Brown, Batherson, Formenton, Norris will be protected.  I'd throw White into that mix but think his back-ended contract sets him up to be the   sacrificial lamb of not being protected if it comes down to that

Brannstrom, JBD, Thomson etc wouldn't have to be protected

Assuming Brannstrom doesn't make the NHL this year?

I've previously seen he is exempt regardless.

DefenceWinsChampionships


Veteran
Veteran
Obviously speculation at this time and everything can change

https://novacapsfans.com/2019/07/28/our-first-mock-draft-for-the-seattle-expansion-franchise-in-2021/

Ev

Ev
Franchise Player
Franchise Player
Couple things: losing Hogberg would probably be the best case scenario given our depth there

Why would Philly not protect Gost?

Lagoon

Lagoon
Veteran
Veteran
DefenceWinsChampionships wrote:I don't remember the particulars of the rules, but we're going to lose one of Chabot, Brannstrom, Wolanin, JBD, Thomson if the Sens aren't careful.

And for forwards, you have to think Tkachuk, Brown, Batherson, Formenton, Norris will be protected.  I'd throw White into that mix but think his back-ended contract sets him up to be the   sacrificial lamb of not being protected if it comes down to that

I’m sure Melnyk has a plan in place and his vast staff with experienced personnel have it covered. Facepalm

Flo The Action

Flo The Action
Franchise Player
Franchise Player
DefenceWinsChampionships wrote:Obviously speculation at this time and everything can change

https://novacapsfans.com/2019/07/28/our-first-mock-draft-for-the-seattle-expansion-franchise-in-2021/

There’s a lot of things I disagree with in that list. Players being protected that shouldn’t. That won’t be the list made I’m sure of that.

DefenceWinsChampionships


Veteran
Veteran
The game is being streamed on TSN Go App and TSN Direct. Anyone know if it will be on tv?

Flo The Action

Flo The Action
Franchise Player
Franchise Player
DefenceWinsChampionships wrote:The game is being streamed on TSN Go App and TSN Direct. Anyone know if it will be on tv?
I’m hoping I can find a stream for it online that’s free

Ev

Ev
Franchise Player
Franchise Player
I’m looking forward to Logan Brown this year. He’s always been a fav of mine and somebody is consider getting a jersey of. Haven’t had a name jersey since Lalime is

Flo The Action

Flo The Action
Franchise Player
Franchise Player
So... anyone figure a way to stream the game without a subscription to TSN?

Flo The Action

Flo The Action
Franchise Player
Franchise Player
Ha! Belleville FB page is streaming it!

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator
The FB feed was very poor.


_________________
Hey, I don't have all the answers. In life, to be honest, I've failed as much as I have succeeded. But I love my wife. I love my life. And I wish you my kind of success.
- Dicky Fox

Flo The Action

Flo The Action
Franchise Player
Franchise Player
wprager wrote:The FB feed was very poor.
Tell me about it. Couldn’t tell who was who. But it beats seeing nothing!

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator
Also the audio feed only came through the left channel. It was the same on both FB and TSN app.


_________________
Hey, I don't have all the answers. In life, to be honest, I've failed as much as I have succeeded. But I love my wife. I love my life. And I wish you my kind of success.
- Dicky Fox

DefenceWinsChampionships


Veteran
Veteran
Ya it definitely wasn't good. I casted it through the TSN app and the intermission visual didn't match the audio whatsoever.

Flo The Action

Flo The Action
Franchise Player
Franchise Player
Dors anyone know if today’s game is also on FB live stream?

Flo The Action

Flo The Action
Franchise Player
Franchise Player
Never mind they just went live

Sponsored content


Back to top  Message [Page 62 of 67]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 32 ... 61, 62, 63 ... 67  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum