GM Hockey
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
GM Hockey

You are not connected. Please login or register

Ottawa Senators (present and past) TIDBITS & QUICK HITS!

+6
Flo The Action
tim1_2
Hockeyhero22000
Ev
Lagoon
PTFlea
10 posters

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 20 ... 36, 37, 38 ... 52 ... 67  Next

Go down  Message [Page 37 of 67]

Lagoon

Veteran
Veteran

The pick is either Columbus’ 2nd or 3rd in 2020.

I’m done guys. I’m out. You can deal with enjoying this team and its management in charge of it. I no longer have anything but negative things to say about this team so I’d rather not at anything at all.

Carolina, Colorado, Detroit and the Rangers. I don’t need to choose.

Ev

Franchise Player
Franchise Player

Lagoon wrote:The pick is either Columbus’ 2nd or 3rd in 2020.

I’m done guys. I’m out. You can deal with enjoying this team and its management in charge of it. I no longer have anything but negative things to say about this team so I’d rather not at anything at all.

Carolina, Colorado, Detroit and the Rangers. I don’t need to choose.

You do you but I hope you reconsider. Brighter days are ahead

Ev

Franchise Player
Franchise Player

Sens lost a LD today. Maybe sign Methot?

Ev

Ev
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

Ron Hainsey instead according to McKenzie

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

Trash that we included a pick, just absolute trash. Cussing gm is horrible. Ugh.

Ev

Ev
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PTFlea wrote:Trash that we included a pick, just absolute trash.  Cussing gm is horrible.  Ugh.
it ain’t the GM man

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

Ev wrote:
PTFlea wrote:Trash that we included a pick, just absolute trash.  Cussing gm is horrible.  Ugh.
it ain’t the GM man

Come on...he's negotiationing the trade. How do we give up a pick? And no cap dump from us either. It's actually stunning how crappy he is at negotiating.

I.like the signings though. Probably 8.million for hainsey and 10 for Ennis, but I like the two players.

DefenceWinsChampionships

All-Star
All-Star

I was pretty happy with the Ceci trade tbh. Carconne putbuo good numbers, brown can add some physicality and Zaitsev is no worse than Ceci.

What scares me is Melnyk shat all over the Leafs defence and now brings in two of their 3 rhd, Ennis who is much rather not have. This is guy Boucher 2.0

tim1_2

tim1_2
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

Ev wrote:
it ain’t the GM man

That's right. The 3rd rounder was the payment for Toronto picking up the $3M signing bonus.

There's a faint hope that Zaitsev can turn things around, but the more likely scenario is that we just picked up a bad contract while getting rid of...no contract? I don't really get what's happening here.

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

Ennis and hainsey are solid additions. Brown sounds like an good addition. Zaitsev well see. That we didnt add a cap dump is so annoying though.

This reminds me of the zbad trade where we added the 2nd for them to pay the bonus and it Cussing annoys me.

DefenceWinsChampionships

All-Star
All-Star

9 dmen on the roster. Somethings gotta give

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

Chabot, zaitsev, jaros, wolanin, boro, demelo, hainsey.

Who am I missing?

This means Brannstrom will start in bingo.

Ev

Ev
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

Hainsey played right side in Toronto

Ev

Ev
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

I like these one year deals that can be moved at the deadline. This is actually doing it the right way.

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

No room for Logan brown in Ottawa at the moment.

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

Ev wrote:I like these one year deals that can be moved at the deadline. This is actually doing it the right way.

This part has been done correctly, yeah.

Hockeyhero22000

Hockeyhero22000
Veteran
Veteran

PTFlea wrote:No room for Logan brown in Ottawa at the moment.

Not necessarily bad for him to start in Belleville and if he can pick up where he was at the end of last year he will be one of the first call ups.

DefenceWinsChampionships

All-Star
All-Star

PTFlea wrote:Chabot, zaitsev, jaros, wolanin, boro, demelo, hainsey.

Who am I missing?

This means Brannstrom will start in bingo.

Bran, Lajoie,

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 37 of 67]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 20 ... 36, 37, 38 ... 52 ... 67  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum