GM Hockey
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
GM Hockey

You are not connected. Please login or register

GM Hockey » Ottawa Senators » Ottawa Senators (present and past) TIDBITS & QUICK HITS!

Ottawa Senators (present and past) TIDBITS & QUICK HITS!

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 18 ... 32, 33, 34 ... 50 ... 67  Next

Go down  Message [Page 33 of 67]

Ev

Franchise Player
Franchise Player
Why would Ottawa have traded for Subban lol . I just mean they ain’t trading for a $9 million player

Lagoon

Veteran
Veteran
I couldn’t even dream of a scenario where punting Ceci out of Ottawa would be bad for Ottawa. Not even my wildest dreams. I guess I gave Dorion too much credit.

If this deal happens and we don’t get a substantial +, I’m done. Carolina, Colorado, Detroit and the Rangers are calling me.

Lagoon

Veteran
Veteran
Ev wrote:Why would Ottawa have traded for Subban lol . I just mean they ain’t trading for a $9 million player

I didn’t say they should trade for him, just that I wouldn’t be surprised if Dorion didn’t have a clue. My hatred for the spineless assclown makes me irrational sometimes.

Lagoon

Lagoon
Veteran
Veteran
If Toronto does get Ceci, I think their is zero chance he plays for them. Toronto will just walk away from him if he files for arbitration or flip him for picks ala Doug Wilson.

Dorion will be known as the GM to trade with if you immediately need to upgrade your draft picks. Trade for one of his players, and then immediately trade that player for more than you gave away in the first place.

Last edited by Lagoon on Sat Jun 29, 2019 9:04 pm; edited 1 time in total

Ev

Ev
Franchise Player
Franchise Player
I don’t even know what forum we’re in, mobile version stinks, but Kessel was traded to Arizona

Lagoon

Lagoon
Veteran
Veteran
Bob McKenzie just made the trade official pending Toronto paying Zaitsev his signing bonus on July 1st. He also said Toronto would be adding a +. Depending on what it is, I’m done.

Ev

Ev
Franchise Player
Franchise Player
Yup and says Ottawa will get something else maybe Connor brown or a pick

Ev

Ev
Franchise Player
Franchise Player
Chabot-DeMelo
Brannstrom-Zaitsev
Wolanin-Boro

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder
It really should be brown and a 2nd for that.

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder
Ev wrote:I don’t even know what forum we’re in, mobile version stinks, but Kessel was traded to Arizona

Switch the classic version, it's easy.

For galchenyuk and prospect

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder
We should getting bracco or a prospect that's actually worth something to us. Brown? Meh. Unless it's brown and a 2nd, I'm not pleased

Flo The Action

Flo The Action
Franchise Player
Franchise Player
PTFlea wrote:We should getting bracco or a prospect that's actually worth something to us.  Brown?  Meh.  Unless it's brown and a 2nd, I'm not pleased

I agree. Dorion is a fool if he doesn’t get another pick plus brown.

Lagoon

Lagoon
Veteran
Veteran
Flo The Action wrote:
PTFlea wrote:We should getting bracco or a prospect that's actually worth something to us.  Brown?  Meh.  Unless it's brown and a 2nd, I'm not pleased

Are you saying Dorion isn’t already a fool?

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder
Lagoon wrote:
Flo The Action wrote:

Are you saying Dorion isn’t already a fool?

We're about to find out

Lagoon

Lagoon
Veteran
Veteran
My mind is already made up.

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder
This is the litmus test.

Ev

Ev
Franchise Player
Franchise Player
at least I can finally stop hearing about ceci. Man, he wasn’t good but he was attacked way too harshly IM9

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator
Who was Zaitsev payers with in Toronto? This guy played several years for CSKA Moscow. That's like playing for the Rangers. When they were good. You don't play for the top team (standings as well as prestige) unless you've shown something. Smith is a former D-man. Maybe he knows something that's not readily apparent to others.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 33 of 67]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 18 ... 32, 33, 34 ... 50 ... 67  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum