GM Hockey
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
GM Hockey

You are not connected. Please login or register

GDT#31: Bruins @ Senators: 5:00 PM, Dec 9

+2
Ev
tim1_2
6 posters

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 2]

1GDT#31: Bruins @ Senators: 5:00 PM, Dec 9 Empty GDT#31: Bruins @ Senators: 5:00 PM, Dec 9 Sun Dec 09, 2018 10:04 am

tim1_2

tim1_2
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

A weird 5pm Sunday afternoon start time.  Both teams coming off Ws last night.  I'm guessing McKenna will start for the Sens, but I'm actually not sure with how well Anderson played.

The Sens called up d-man Erik Burgdoerfer.  I don't recall a defenseman getting hurt last night...?

Ev

Ev
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

Both teams won last night? What the Diddle do I bet?!

tim1_2

tim1_2
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

Ev wrote:Both teams won last night? What the Diddle do I bet?!

I dunno. The Bs won big too, so it's tough to say which team will have the bigger emotional let down. I would guess the Bs win just based on goaltending. It'll be Rask starting for them tonight.

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

McKenna will start. Boston wasn't expected to best the Leafs. Hopefully they celebrated long and hard into the night. Chara and Miller are still inured but they got their other D back. Bergeron is still out and DeBrusk is a maybe. Hard to say who their starter is versus their backup, but Halak played against the Leafs and Rusk will play tonight.  He's been average but still way better stats than McKenna.

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

As I said in the general Sens thread I wouldn't be surprised if Harpur is out after the two hander on the wrists from Crosby.

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

Looks like it's deMelo who was injured. Harpur is going to play

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

Is Jaros injured? They made it sound like he was a healthy scratch but you don't play Burgdoerfer over Jaros if he's healthy

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

Oh, God, Chabot-Harpur (playing his wrong side) is the top pairing? Which means Ceci remains on the second pairing. At this rate he'll be lucky to get a QO.

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

Meanwhile over in Toronto Hogberg it's stopping everything the Marlies their at him. Stopped all 16 in the first. Is the game plan to get him used to eating a lot of rubber?

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

Shots are 24-5 Marlies.

Guess that's what happens when the be club calls up Jaros and Burgdoerfer and you were counting on Lajoie to be still in Belleville.

tim1_2

tim1_2
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

I like Mark Stone. We should keep him.

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

Hogburg stopped 35 of 36 earning the *second* star in a 1-0 OT loss.

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

How the blank does Harpur get the instigator when he clearly skates away and Kuraly goes after him?

Last edited by wprager on Sun Dec 09, 2018 8:19 pm; edited 1 time in total

Hockeyhero22000

Hockeyhero22000
Veteran
Veteran

3 out of a possible 4 points with Duchene out. I didn't think we would get that and it puts them technically 3 points out of wildcard spot

Flo The Action

Flo The Action
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

Hockeyhero22000 wrote:3 out of a possible 4 points with Duchene out. I didn't think we would get that and it puts them technically 3 points out of wildcard spot
I was just coming here to say the same. 3 our of 4 without duchene is good. Let’s see if they can keep this up.

Who moves up if Dimielo is injured longer?

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum