GM Hockey
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
GM Hockey

You are not connected. Please login or register

Belleville Sens Talk

+6
PTFlea
Hockeyhero22000
wprager
tim1_2
Ev
SeawaySensFan
10 posters

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 14 ... 24, 25, 26, 27, 28  Next

Go down  Message [Page 25 of 28]

361Belleville Sens Talk - Page 25 Empty Re: Belleville Sens Talk Tue Jan 21, 2020 12:21 pm

DefenceWinsChampionships

All-Star
All-Star

Balcers is a 3rd year and Brown is a 2nd year as well. If 50% of these guys turn into point-producing or reliable NHLers I'll be happy.

362Belleville Sens Talk - Page 25 Empty Re: Belleville Sens Talk Tue Jan 21, 2020 12:34 pm

wprager

Administrator
Administrator

Measuring stick game tonight against the league leading Milwaukee Admirals. They lost to this team 4-2 in Belleville earlier in the year.

363Belleville Sens Talk - Page 25 Empty Re: Belleville Sens Talk Tue Jan 21, 2020 1:00 pm

DefenceWinsChampionships

All-Star
All-Star

Yupp. No excuses. B-Sens lineup should be relatively healthy minus Lajoie.

-Gus played last game (should be D'Accord tonight)
- B-Sens did not have Brown, Chlapik or Brannstrom in the lineup
- This was one of Blacers' first games back from injury
- This was around the time that Norris started going on his points tear

Should be a great game

364Belleville Sens Talk - Page 25 Empty Re: Belleville Sens Talk Tue Jan 21, 2020 8:29 pm

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

Batherson hauled down on a partial break ... but no call.

9:27 left in the first, 1-0 Admirals.

So it's gonna be that kind of officiating.

365Belleville Sens Talk - Page 25 Empty Re: Belleville Sens Talk Tue Jan 21, 2020 10:44 pm

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

2-1 final as the BSens lost a close one. Daccord with one of the starts.

366Belleville Sens Talk - Page 25 Empty Re: Belleville Sens Talk Fri Jan 31, 2020 10:36 am

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

Belleville now 4 points in front although Rochester had played 2 fewer games. 5th best winning percentage in the entire league, playing in the most competitive division (bottom team is .500, so no teams below .500).

This is really shaping up great. Wolanin should be playing soon, too, and they'll probably send guys like Chlapik and Batherson down for the playoffs run.

Now, if I subscribe to AHL tv for the playoffs is the an app for Apple TV?

367Belleville Sens Talk - Page 25 Empty Re: Belleville Sens Talk Sun Feb 02, 2020 9:40 am

DefenceWinsChampionships

All-Star
All-Star

Bsens down 4-1 in the third. Win 5-4 in OT. They're peaky down there.

Kotkaniemi played fornLaval last night. Conditioning stint or was he demoted ?

368Belleville Sens Talk - Page 25 Empty Re: Belleville Sens Talk Sun Feb 02, 2020 10:48 am

Hockeyhero22000

Hockeyhero22000
Veteran
Veteran

DefenceWinsChampionships wrote:Bsens down 4-1 in the third. Win 5-4 in OT. They're peaky down there.

He got demoted just a couple days ago

369Belleville Sens Talk - Page 25 Empty Re: Belleville Sens Talk Sun Feb 02, 2020 12:37 pm

DefenceWinsChampionships

All-Star
All-Star

Hockeyhero22000 wrote:
DefenceWinsChampionships wrote:Bsens down 4-1 in the third. Win 5-4 in OT. They're peaky down there.

Haha fans probably so upset about not getting Brady. Even Caufield may have been a bad pick

370Belleville Sens Talk - Page 25 Empty Re: Belleville Sens Talk Mon Feb 03, 2020 11:18 am

tim1_2

tim1_2
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

wprager wrote:Belleville now 4 points in front although Rochester had played 2 fewer games. 5th best winning percentage in the entire league, playing in the most competitive division (bottom team is .500, so no teams below .500).

This is really shaping up great. Wolanin should be playing soon, too, and they'll probably send guys like Chlapik and Batherson down for the playoffs run.

Now, if I subscribe to AHL tv for the playoffs is the an app for Apple TV?

Apparently there is a AHL TV Apple app.

371Belleville Sens Talk - Page 25 Empty Re: Belleville Sens Talk Mon Feb 03, 2020 12:14 pm

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

I don't think Kotkaniemi was on the Sens fans radar. It was Zadina.

Down 3 with under 6 minutes to go. What a wild comeback.

Rochester hanging in there. Still 4 back with 2 games in hand. They have will their last 5 games.

372Belleville Sens Talk - Page 25 Empty Re: Belleville Sens Talk Mon Feb 03, 2020 12:24 pm

DefenceWinsChampionships

All-Star
All-Star

wprager wrote:I don't think Kotkaniemi was on the Sens fans radar. It was Zadina.

Rochester hanging in there. Still 4 back with 2 games in hand. They have will their last 5 games.

Oh hell no. Ottawa was either Zadina or Tkachuk. I meant the Habs are probably kicking themselves for not taking Brady.

373Belleville Sens Talk - Page 25 Empty Re: Belleville Sens Talk Tue Feb 04, 2020 9:20 am

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

Ah, gotcha.

374Belleville Sens Talk - Page 25 Empty Re: Belleville Sens Talk Thu Feb 06, 2020 6:58 pm

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

DefenceWinsChampionships wrote:
Hockeyhero22000 wrote:

Haha fans probably so upset about not getting Brady.  Even Caufield may have been a bad pick

Holy crap, no kidding. Although skilled players take longer and he's a string bean.

375Belleville Sens Talk - Page 25 Empty Re: Belleville Sens Talk Thu Feb 06, 2020 7:32 pm

Flo The Action

Flo The Action
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

DefenceWinsChampionships wrote:
wprager wrote:I don't think Kotkaniemi was on the Sens fans radar. It was Zadina.

Oh hell no. Ottawa was either Zadina or Tkachuk. I meant the Habs are probably kicking themselves for not taking Brady.
the habs were starved for a legitimate top-line C. it was all optics for them. sadly, they might have gotten a better C had they slid down in the draft. No doubt they would have faired better with Brady as it stands today. but Kotk might still turn out to be a good top 6 C down the road. he's still young.

376Belleville Sens Talk - Page 25 Empty Re: Belleville Sens Talk Thu Feb 06, 2020 9:30 pm

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

He'll beef up too, probably to 215 or 220 and be much better.

377Belleville Sens Talk - Page 25 Empty Re: Belleville Sens Talk Sat Feb 08, 2020 7:59 am

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

Holy crap, Belleville is *hot*. Third best winning percentage in the entire AHL and just .001 out of being second.

378Belleville Sens Talk - Page 25 Empty Re: Belleville Sens Talk Sat Feb 08, 2020 9:56 am

Flo The Action

Flo The Action
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

I wonder when Norris and Formenton get call-ups in Ottawa? they are both one and two in rookie points AND goals in the AHL. I wouldn't expect them to close out the season in Ottawa but a little stint up here wouldn't hurt and would be a nice reward for their efforts in Belleville.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 25 of 28]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 14 ... 24, 25, 26, 27, 28  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum