GM Hockey
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
GM Hockey

You are not connected. Please login or register

GDT#18: Senators @ Panthers: 5:00 PM, Nov 11

4 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

Lest we forget...

The Senators traded 30(ish) goal scorer for $4M 3rd liner Boedker, Julius Bergman and a 6th. And to make matters worse Wilson then flipped Hoffman to a Division rival. Game-set-match Wilson.

But we sure got him back in the next trade, didn't we?

Hoffman shares the lead in goals on the Panthers with 7, while sitting third on the team with 12 points in 13 games. He's also sporting a team worst -4.

The Senators are coming off a great comeback win against the league's best (at the time); they now have 3 of a possible 4 points against Tampa but continue to tread the .500 water. Winning this afternoon will be hard. Tired team, AHL goalie, short turnaround between games.  A win will put them back over .500 for the first time since, well, not sure, but probably the first time since Tkachuk got inured.

Ok, a little Harry Potter, then the Eastern CFL semis, then the Western semis (probably watch the first half or so) and then Go Sens Go!

Last edited by wprager on Sun Nov 11, 2018 4:04 pm; edited 1 time in total

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

Hoffman will have to get acquianted with tkachuk

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

Talking about that, Boedker has been silent lately, we need some points!

Ev

Ev
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

Really impressive game yesterday. Huge challenge winning back to back but Florida is also looking to do the same thing and they’re playing their backup.

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

Wait, Florida played last night?

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

Reimer will go for the Panthers. His SV% is .885.

Unfortunately that's still better than McKenna.

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

That was not very good.

tim1_2

tim1_2
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

Pretty predictable loss coming after that ridiculous game in Tampa. The Sens are one of the best offensive and worst defensive teams in the league. We're just gonna be unable to string Ws together unless a goalie gets red hot or we get better defense (maybe next year).

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

Poor Mckenna will probably never play another game in the NHL no matter what.

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

Condon is injured and won't play tonight. McKenna will probably get the start in the next back to back situation.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum