GM Hockey
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
GM Hockey

You are not connected. Please login or register

Ottawa Senators (present and past) TIDBITS & QUICK HITS!

+9
Oglethorpe
Cap'n Clutch
PTFlea
Ev
wprager
Flo The Action
Hockeyhero22000
tim1_2
DefenceWinsChampionships
13 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 36 ... 67  Next

Go down  Message [Page 5 of 67]

wprager

Administrator
Administrator

Hudon and Plekanec out, Shaw in. Any predictions?

Ev

Franchise Player
Franchise Player

Forgot to bet on Habs. Sorry guys

PTFlea

Co-Founder
Co-Founder

Wonderful victory.

DefenceWinsChampionships

All-Star
All-Star

It's clear to me Colin white needs to be in the top six. I thought the Smith line looked horrendous . Turnover after turnover. Not a stats guy but I'm sure their possession numbers were brutal. When Tkachuk is healthy I'd look at bumping both dzingel and Ryan down to L3 with Smith or calling up Chlapik. Not sure formenton should still be with the big club after his injury.

Harpur had a rough game . Tough matchup for a big dman against a small team. Jaros looked great. Has Ceci played himself out of Ottawa ?

tim1_2

tim1_2
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

Yeah, I'd be happy to never see Harpur in the lineup again. That said, I'd also be happy to never see Ceci in the lineup again. We're fine without him.

Bit of a rough start to the game, but I thought they settled down well after that. You could see we have more high end skill then the Habs in OT when we pretty much had the puck the whole time. Mark Stone is amazing. Matrix had a nice game after the first few minutes.

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

Holy cow that's scary, I forgot ceci was one of the injured. Funny, I thought Smith was okay that game, pking etc. I dunno, it's hard to access a pretty sloppy game like that.

You certainly can tell the difference makers though. Stone, duchene, chabot are do damn good.

Oglethorpe

Oglethorpe
Veteran
Veteran

tim1_2 wrote:Yeah, I'd be happy to never see Harpur in the lineup again.  That said, I'd also be happy to never see Ceci in the lineup again.  We're fine without him.

Bit of a rough start to the game, but I thought they settled down well after that.  You could see we have more high end skill then the Habs in OT when we pretty much had the puck the whole time.  Mark Stone is amazing.  Matrix had a nice game after the first few minutes.
Harpur was fine. He’s a 6-7 D who PKs on the right side which the there’s have issues with. When Ceci comes back, I’d sit Wideman, keep playing 7D and lower Ceci’s minutes to sub 20.

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

Oglethorpe wrote:
tim1_2 wrote:Yeah, I'd be happy to never see Harpur in the lineup again.  That said, I'd also be happy to never see Ceci in the lineup again.  We're fine without him.

Bit of a rough start to the game, but I thought they settled down well after that.  You could see we have more high end skill then the Habs in OT when we pretty much had the puck the whole time.  Mark Stone is amazing.  Matrix had a nice game after the first few minutes.
Harpur was fine.  He’s a 6-7 D who PKs on the right side which the there’s have issues with.  When Ceci comes back, I’d sit Wideman, keep playing 7D and lower Ceci’s minutes to sub 20.  

At this moment, I'd much sooner sit harpur than wideman. Wideman gives you offence on the backend, which is big.

Jaros is potentially better than both though - Ceci too

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

Smith killed it in the circle. Harpur was ok, but his time was cut down (for good reason). Wideman didn't have a good game.

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

Ottawa Senators (present and past) TIDBITS & QUICK HITS! - Page 5 Screen12

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

Yeah ceci is proving to be replaceable right away

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

3G win streak and they drop to 5th and barely in a wildcard spot. The Atlantic is rough.

Wanna hear something weird? They are 3 points back of the Leafs with 2 games in hand. We can all do the math.

Last edited by wprager on Tue Oct 23, 2018 6:11 am; edited 1 time in total

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

Diddle the leafs right in the ear

DefenceWinsChampionships

All-Star
All-Star

Sens have fewest games played with the exception of Florida. Toronto cannot keep up their offense like this all year. Dump and chase and pin them in their own zone. Typical Toronto media making them out to be better than they are. Class of Atlantic is still Tampa with Boston and Toronto distant second and third

tim1_2

tim1_2
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

wprager wrote:3G win streak and they drop to 5th and barely in a wildcard spot. The Atlantic is rough.

Wanna hear something weird? They are 3 points back of the Leafs with 2 games in hand. We can all do the math.

Can you please not talk about the standings?  Let's check back in January and see where things are at.

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

Hate playing Boston. Boo

tim1_2

tim1_2
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

So I see Ben Harpur is now somehow injured again. Can we please ditch this guy ASAP? Thanks.

tim1_2

tim1_2
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

Oh, but don't worry everyone, Ceci is back.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 5 of 67]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 36 ... 67  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum