GM Hockey
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
GM Hockey

You are not connected. Please login or register

GM Hockey » Ottawa Senators » Ottawa Senators (present and past) TIDBITS & QUICK HITS!

Ottawa Senators (present and past) TIDBITS & QUICK HITS!

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 17 ... 31, 32, 33 ... 49 ... 67  Next

Go down  Message [Page 32 of 67]

tim1_2

Franchise Player
Franchise Player
Heard the fun stat on the radio yesterday afternoon that the Sens have given up the most goals in the first half of the season since 1995.

tim1_2

Franchise Player
Franchise Player
Sens call up Balcers and send down Rodewald.

Line from practice this AM:

Dzingel - Duchene - Ryan
Tkachuk - White - Stone
Smith - Pageau - Boedker
Paarjarvi - Tierney - Balcers
Paul

Wolanin - Ceci
Harpur - DeMelo
Boro - Jaros
Lajoie

I'd prefer to give Balcers better linemates and more ice time given that this season is a goner, but hey...Boucher.

Pageau will return on Sunday, new goalie Nilsson will start tomorrow and I assume it'll be Hogberg on Sunday.

Condon will be back in February.

Flo The Action

Franchise Player
Franchise Player
This is just a Dung show. But hey, I predicted it. I’m actually not that happy that this team is so green. I would rather some of these guys play Belleville and grow. A lot of these guys shouldn’t be up here and their development might get stunted for it. This is another case of the org going with the cheap option.

Flo The Action

Flo The Action
Franchise Player
Franchise Player
Rendez-vous going to mediation. What does it matter, the city is done with them.
What a Dung show

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator
McKenna was picked off waivers by the Flyers. Didn't he just clear waivers last week? I thought Colorado was planning on using him as a backup short-term, guess they decided against it.

Flo The Action

Flo The Action
Franchise Player
Franchise Player
Seems like Ferraro also though we should have passed on our 1st last draft. I mean, it’s not rocket science

Flo The Action

Flo The Action
Franchise Player
Franchise Player
wprager wrote:McKenna was picked off waivers by the Flyers. Didn't he just clear waivers last week? I thought Colorado was planning on using him as a backup short-term, guess they decided against it.
You mean Vancouver?

tim1_2

tim1_2
Franchise Player
Franchise Player
Flo The Action wrote:
wprager wrote:McKenna was picked off waivers by the Flyers. Didn't he just clear waivers last week? I thought Colorado was planning on using him as a backup short-term, guess they decided against it.
You mean Vancouver?

lol. Man, the # of teams Mike McKenna has played for professionally is ridiculous...it's in the high 20s I believe.

Lagoon

Lagoon
Veteran
Veteran
Flo The Action wrote:Seems like Ferraro also though we should have passed on our 1st last draft. I mean, it’s not rocket science

This is a case of hindsight being 20/20 and the organizations foresight being Vertigo Facepalm

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator
Yes, I meant Vancouver, of course. With this k cold medication I'm on I'm just happy I stayed in the NHL.

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator
Oh, man, I love the 20/20 retro-analysts. People in Pompei really should have taken their vacation up north. I mean, what were they thinking?!

Why don't we wait until the season is over and the lottery balls drawn.

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator
I'll be at the game this afternoon. Won a pair in the first row of the 200s right at the blue line. Too bad Pageau won't be back in until Sunday.

Flo The Action

Flo The Action
Franchise Player
Franchise Player
wprager wrote:Oh, man, I love the 20/20 retro-analysts. People in Pompei really should have taken their vacation up north. I mean, what were they thinking?!

Why don't we wait until the season is over and the lottery balls drawn.

so you guys know its hindsight and didn't say it before? I don't think you guys have a clue whether he said it before or not. just complaining about someone else being right.

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator
At the draft lest season I only remember one analyst saying they should trade the 4th overall. And it wasn't Ferraro. So, yes, this is hindsight, and I have no use for it.

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator
Our view:
Ottawa Senators (present and past) TIDBITS & QUICK HITS! - Page 32 Img_2012

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator
Anthem singers generally wear a Sens jersey. Not today. Guess they're cutting back on the giveaways.

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator
Hmm. Looks like it won't take too long to get out of the parking lot.
Ottawa Senators (present and past) TIDBITS & QUICK HITS! - Page 32 Img_2013

Flo The Action

Flo The Action
Franchise Player
Franchise Player
wprager wrote:Hmm. Looks like it won't take too long to get out of the parking lot.
Ottawa Senators (present and past) TIDBITS & QUICK HITS! - Page 32 Img_2013
Looks more like it won’t take too long for Melnyk to run out of money

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 32 of 67]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 17 ... 31, 32, 33 ... 49 ... 67  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum