GM Hockey
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
GM Hockey

You are not connected. Please login or register

General Hockey Talk - Injuries, signings, factoids + other news from around the league

+9
Hockeyhero22000
PTFlea
Cap'n Clutch
DefenceWinsChampionships
spader
Oglethorpe
tim1_2
Flo The Action
wprager
13 posters

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 19 ... 35, 36, 37 ... 51 ... 67  Next

Go down  Message [Page 36 of 67]

PTFlea

Co-Founder
Co-Founder

wprager wrote:Stock up on Netflix.  We're well on the way to another lockout.

Yep, I think we are. And some of the blame go to the 2 Cussing morons in Philly and Long Island.

PTFlea

Co-Founder
Co-Founder

Man...I would love to have been a fly on the wall for the Haynes negotiations. First Hayes would have spit out his beer laughing and said ask him for 7 million, you never know. And his agent probably smoked a cannon and said, yeah, let's try, you never know lol.

And then it happens.

Flo The Action

Franchise Player
Franchise Player

wprager wrote:Stock up on Netflix.  We're well on the way to another lockout.

I think you’re right. And we can bet that we aren’t seeing an increase in salary cap until then.

Flo The Action

Flo The Action
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

Callahan with a degenerative back disease. Guess he’s on IR. How lucky can Tampa continue to be!

tim1_2

tim1_2
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

Flo The Action wrote:Callahan with a degenerative back disease. Guess he’s on IR. How lucky can Tampa continue to be!

I always question how legit these things are...like Hossa's "rare skin condition". All these diseases/conditions just magically happen to guys on bad contracts.

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

They'd have to go through the nhl medical team too though.

tim1_2

tim1_2
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PTFlea wrote:They'd have to go through the nhl medical team too though.

Yeah, I just don't trust that this is all 100% legit. Does the NHL medical team actually examine the players, or just verify that whatever documents were signed by a doctor.... It's all smoke and mirrors.

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

tim1_2 wrote:
PTFlea wrote:They'd have to go through the nhl medical team too though.

Yeah, I just don't trust that this is all 100% legit.  Does the NHL medical team actually examine the players, or just verify that whatever documents were signed by a doctor....  It's all smoke and mirrors.

I'd be stunned if they didn't have their own medical staff to make sure these claims were legit.

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

I loved Duchene here. Nashville is clearing space (trading Subban) to try to get him. Sad

Lagoon

Lagoon
Veteran
Veteran

PTFlea wrote:I loved Duchene here.  Nashville is clearing space (trading Subban) to try to get him. Sad

Called that potential signing months ago.

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

Lagoon wrote:
PTFlea wrote:I loved Duchene here.  Nashville is clearing space (trading Subban) to try to get him. Sad

Called that potential signing months ago.

They were after him when we got him and when we traded him, so it makes sense.

DefenceWinsChampionships

All-Star
All-Star

Would love to see PK to Toronto. No way they can fit Marner, Tavares, Nylander, Matthews, PK in their cap and still be competitive. I think their D would be even worse with PK. Do it Toronto!

Hockeyhero22000

Hockeyhero22000
Veteran
Veteran

Carolina picks up marleau for some picks
New Jersey gets Subban for 2 prospects and 2picks
Both 2nd rounders one this year34th and next years

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

They have subban away, holy cow

Hockeyhero22000

Hockeyhero22000
Veteran
Veteran

Vancouver trading for JTMiller from Tampa for a third conditional first and a prospect

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

Lol, Vancouver shouldn't be trading 1sts

DefenceWinsChampionships

All-Star
All-Star

PTFlea wrote:Lol, Vancouver shouldn't be trading 1sts

Especially for JT Miller

DefenceWinsChampionships

All-Star
All-Star

The Subban and Matta trades have me feeling good about a potential Ceci trade. But I fear it won't be today given how far through the draft we are

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 36 of 67]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 19 ... 35, 36, 37 ... 51 ... 67  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum