GM Hockey
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
GM Hockey

You are not connected. Please login or register

GDT#3: Senators @ Bruins: 1PM, Oct. 8

+2
Flo The Action
wprager
6 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 2]

16GDT#3: Senators @ Bruins: 1PM, Oct. 8 - Page 2 Empty Re: GDT#3: Senators @ Bruins: 1PM, Oct. 8 Tue Oct 09, 2018 10:12 am

tim1_2

Franchise Player
Franchise Player

Yeah, it's tough to get mad about losing to a good team with the best line in hockey. Especially with our sub-par backup in net.

17GDT#3: Senators @ Bruins: 1PM, Oct. 8 - Page 2 Empty Re: GDT#3: Senators @ Bruins: 1PM, Oct. 8 Tue Oct 09, 2018 11:03 am

PTFlea

Co-Founder
Co-Founder

Flo The Action wrote:
PTFlea wrote:Flush that turd down the toilet

keep your hand on the handle. I feel like this team might have explosive diarrhea this year.

Meh, maybe. They compete hard and they can score more than I thought anyway, we'll see.

18GDT#3: Senators @ Bruins: 1PM, Oct. 8 - Page 2 Empty Re: GDT#3: Senators @ Bruins: 1PM, Oct. 8 Tue Oct 09, 2018 6:09 pm

Flo The Action

Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PTFlea wrote:
Flo The Action wrote:
PTFlea wrote:Flush that turd down the toilet

keep your hand on the handle. I feel like this team might have explosive diarrhea this year.

Meh, maybe.  They compete hard and they can score more than I thought anyway, we'll see.

oh im not saying they're mailing it in but this is what it is. we just don't have the bodies with enough talent or they just havent developed enough at this stage. especially the backend.

but I will continue to say this, I think Boucher is the right guy for the job. he's really good at moulding young hockey players. and the lack of success will probably keep him levelheaded.

19GDT#3: Senators @ Bruins: 1PM, Oct. 8 - Page 2 Empty Re: GDT#3: Senators @ Bruins: 1PM, Oct. 8 Tue Oct 09, 2018 7:45 pm

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

I realize Condon is from around Boston, but yeah games into the season, not a back-to-back game, against a Divisional opponent, why isn't your #1 in goal? #RestIsAWeapon?

20GDT#3: Senators @ Bruins: 1PM, Oct. 8 - Page 2 Empty Re: GDT#3: Senators @ Bruins: 1PM, Oct. 8 Tue Oct 09, 2018 9:16 pm

Flo The Action

Flo The Action
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

wprager wrote:I realize Condon is from around Boston, but yeah games into the season, not a back-to-back game, against a Divisional opponent, why isn't your #1 in goal? #RestIsAWeapon?

I don’t mind it. They wanted to see how good Condon could do in a reg season game. No biggie

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum