GM Hockey
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
GM Hockey

You are not connected. Please login or register

DWC POLL: Who are we drafting tonight (in the 4th OV)?

+2
DefenceWinsChampionships
PTFlea
6 posters

DWC POLL: Who are we drafting tonight (in the 4th OV)?

DWC POLL: Who are we drafting tonight (in the 4th OV)? Vote_lcap20%DWC POLL: Who are we drafting tonight (in the 4th OV)? Vote_rcap2 0% [ 0 ]
DWC POLL: Who are we drafting tonight (in the 4th OV)? Vote_lcap243%DWC POLL: Who are we drafting tonight (in the 4th OV)? Vote_rcap2 43% [ 3 ]
DWC POLL: Who are we drafting tonight (in the 4th OV)? Vote_lcap229%DWC POLL: Who are we drafting tonight (in the 4th OV)? Vote_rcap2 29% [ 2 ]
DWC POLL: Who are we drafting tonight (in the 4th OV)? Vote_lcap20%DWC POLL: Who are we drafting tonight (in the 4th OV)? Vote_rcap2 0% [ 0 ]
DWC POLL: Who are we drafting tonight (in the 4th OV)? Vote_lcap214%DWC POLL: Who are we drafting tonight (in the 4th OV)? Vote_rcap2 14% [ 1 ]
DWC POLL: Who are we drafting tonight (in the 4th OV)? Vote_lcap214%DWC POLL: Who are we drafting tonight (in the 4th OV)? Vote_rcap2 14% [ 1 ]
Total Votes : 7

Poll closed

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

DefencewinsChampionships asks - who will we draft!?

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

Haha, Redacted Bouchard. Laugh1

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

I'll go with Zadina, but a D-man would not surprise me in the least.

DefenceWinsChampionships

All-Star
All-Star

Thanks PT.
Hey, I wonder if that's why Ev is 'Ev' not 'Ev-an'

Flo The Action

Flo The Action
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

I said zadina but If he’s taken at 3 then I want Dobson, kotka, Bouchard or Hugues. Probably in that order.

DefenceWinsChampionships

All-Star
All-Star

I agree with you. In that order too.

Lagoon

Lagoon
Veteran
Veteran

If Zadina is still there, it’s him. If not, Hughes is what the team says they want.

I voted for other because the smart move is to give Colorado this years pick.

Ev

Ev
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

happy with zadina or tkachuk. Tkachuk is going to be a beast, I think he's way too underrated. Would not love Hughes but would be fine with it. It's a huge risk in my opinion. I think there's only four legitimate options in zadina tkachuk Hughes and Dobson (my second fav d in the draft)

Lagoon

Lagoon
Veteran
Veteran

I would agree with those 4. Tkachuk is last though. Zadina, Hughes, Dobson, Tkachuk.

Ev

Ev
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

Well I won the vote so what do I win? Sarcasm

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

DefenceWinsChampionships wrote:Thanks PT.
Hey, I wonder if that's why Ev is 'Ev' not 'Ev-an'

There's a story. I once referred to him as "E-v-a-n" in a reply and his reaction was, like, "hey, don't use my real name here". So I added his name to the list of naughty words, auto translating it to "redacted".

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum