GM Hockey
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
GM Hockey

You are not connected. Please login or register

GM Hockey » Ottawa Senators » Ottawa Senators (present and past) TIDBITS & QUICK HITS!

Ottawa Senators (present and past) TIDBITS & QUICK HITS!

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20 ... 43 ... 67  Next

Go down  Message [Page 19 of 67]

PTFlea

Co-Founder
Co-Founder
Not even a GDT? No faith at all

wprager

Administrator
Administrator
Well the wife planned a little away night for my bday. Just got back from Blade Runner, back at the hotel wifi got the good news. Will watch it tomorrow.

wprager

Administrator
Administrator
Friggin TSN has some video game crap
crap on instead of highlights.

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator
Guess I'll watch the end of Dirty Dancing and wait for Sens highlights tomorrow.

Ev

Ev
Franchise Player
Franchise Player
great game , we were much better than the leafs

Flo The Action

Flo The Action
Franchise Player
Franchise Player
wprager wrote:Guess I'll watch the end of Dirty Dancing and wait for Sens highlights tomorrow.
Dirty dancing, hotel... I know where this is going! You dirty dog! Clapping

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder
Boo, poor ryan. Out a month

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator
Chick flick or not, a surprisingly good movie. The sister's singing/dancing was Michael Scott cringe level. Nobody puts Baby in a corner.

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator
More padding in his gloves didn't work. He needs a hard outer shell.

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder
Who replaces ryan, brown?

Flo The Action

Flo The Action
Franchise Player
Franchise Player
PTFlea wrote:Who replaces ryan, brown?
I still think brown should be sent back at the 9 game mark

Flo The Action

Flo The Action
Franchise Player
Franchise Player
Unfortunately I couldn't watch the game last night. We lost Bobby to a habs injury again? Can't we pull a wolverine on him at this point and insert metal bones instead of whatever twigs are there acting as bones?

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator
I was able to watch two periods before Daddy Taxi Service had to start up again. Will get to the third shortly.

Bobby was having a heck of a game. Came close to getting his first of the season and provided another beauty assist. That's really a shame.

Brown was getting a regular shift and playing pretty well. First NHL point on the opening goal by Thompson. With Ryan out he is likely to get a couple more games before White is back (should be about 2 weeks including a rehab game in Belleville. It's going to be very close to 10 games. Not sure if there's anyone down in B-town who would be a better choice right now. Hard to take that size out of the lineup.

As well as I thought he played, he needs to get a lot quicker. He is about where Stone was three years ago, but Stone made up for it with going to the right place.

I really would prefer Brown didn't use up one of his ELC years by playing 10 games. And I wouldn't want him to be another Lazar with no goals after 20+ games.

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder
Brown looks to have the skill to play in the nhl now, screw the elc. We need skill with Ryan out - which really sucks that he got hurt.

tim1_2

tim1_2
Franchise Player
Franchise Player
There was no GDT for the greatest game of the year?

Booo. Shame on you, GMH.

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder
tim1_2 wrote:There was no GDT for the greatest game of the year?  

Booo.  Shame on you, GMH.

Agreed.

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator
It's like Sens fans staying home when the Leafs are in town.

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator
Puempel now a Red Wing.  Or at least a Griffin. Sheehan now a Penguin.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 19 of 67]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20 ... 43 ... 67  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum