GM Hockey
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
GM Hockey

You are not connected. Please login or register

Trump, Clinton, and Everything in Between

+5
PTFlea
Ev
Flo The Action
wprager
spader
9 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Go down  Message [Page 6 of 9]

MarkStone

Rookie
Rookie

Flo The Action wrote:
MarkStone wrote:lmao so a Ottawa lady rabbi "wakes up to a swastika" on her door and she blames it on Trump. Who she's ripped on for months. Hmmmm
See i thought that's a perfect example. So because she ripped on trump and she's Jewish it makes it ok for someone to do this? That's exactly what wrong with this picture.
Oh wait! I thought we were all entileled to our own opinion!
Apparently not.

What does this have to do with opinions exactly? No it's not a good thing (if it's real - it may be faked), just saying it's complete lunacy to immediately think of Trump when something like this happens. News flash, this has happened every now and then forever. To blame Trump winning the election is just stupid lmao. Trump is anti-semite now? Just wow. People are just so brainwashed.

If you read the woman's facebook, you immediately see how looney she comes off as. SJWs, man.

if you honestly agree with this woman that this kind of thing in Ottawa was caused by the US election, then sorry but you're nuts .

wprager

Administrator
Administrator

spader wrote:
wprager wrote:I think it is a fact that voter turnout among African Americans and other minorities was very high when Obama was elected (and when he was re-elected).  Kerry carried 88 percent of black votes in 2004, but Obama carried 95% in 2008.

It is absolutely fact that race had a lot to do with why Obama was elected. Not 100%, sure, but a huge reason.

It was the combination of "spitting facts" and "100%" that I got caught on. It's extremely reductive to suggest that race was the only factor.

Have you completely forgotten NEELY? All those "fact is" and other absolute statements. Gotta take it with a grain of salt.

wprager

Administrator
Administrator

Can someone clue me in on what SWJ means?

spader

spader
All-Star
All-Star

wprager wrote:Can someone clue me in on what SWJ means?

SJW. It means Social Justice Warrior. It's basically a term used by right-wing types to describe people who try to battle every injustice. People sometimes earn that title by doing things like posting about issues that don't actually concern them or are overblown by the media. e.g., People who posted about the injustice regarding Harambe or Cecil the Lion.

EDIT: I'd love to see Ev's definition too. I'm sure it's slightly different from mine.

spader

spader
All-Star
All-Star

MarkStone wrote:
Flo The Action wrote:
MarkStone wrote:lmao so a Ottawa lady rabbi "wakes up to a swastika" on her door and she blames it on Trump. Who she's ripped on for months. Hmmmm
See i thought that's a perfect example. So because she ripped on trump and she's Jewish it makes it ok for someone to do this? That's exactly what wrong with this picture.
Apparently not.

What does this have to do with opinions exactly? No it's not a good thing (if it's real - it may be faked), just saying it's complete lunacy to immediately think of Trump when something like this happens. News flash, this has happened every now and then forever. To blame Trump winning the election is just stupid lmao. Trump is anti-semite now? Just wow. People are just so brainwashed.

If you read the woman's facebook, you immediately see how looney she comes off as. SJWs, man.

if you honestly agree with this woman that this kind of thing in Ottawa was caused by the US election, then sorry but you're nuts .

There seems to be an uptick in this sort of behaviour. It's been reported in Canada and the USA that people seem emboldened lately with their racism. It's also possible that it's just more "newsworthy" right now because of the link people will make. I'm not sure which is true, but I think dismissing a connection is just as bad as assuming that the two are inextricably linked.

Flo The Action

Flo The Action
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

MarkStone wrote:
Flo The Action wrote:
Apparently not.

FrNkly I'm beginning to think you live a very sheltered life. If you don't think trump winning the election and the rise of hate crimes that have been perpetrated aren't linked you live in a bubble. Him winning the election is completely legitimizing people to go out and perpetrate hate crimes. Even on this side of the border. His winning the election has been viewed by the extreme right as a change in political leanings of the greater population(wrongfully) and they will try and capitalize on the opportunity to have their opinions heard and perpetrate whatever they feel are legitimate actions.

2nd for you to even think that someone would fake a hate crime. You are a little white privileged Dung. Seriously. I don't have time for you anymore. You're completely disconnected with the ply of those that aren't so privileged as you. You are part of the problem.

Ev

Ev
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

Flo The Action wrote:
MarkStone wrote:
Flo The Action wrote:
Apparently not.

FrNkly I'm beginning to think you live a very sheltered life. If you don't think trump winning the election and the rise of hate crimes that have been perpetrated aren't linked you live in a bubble. Him winning the election is completely legitimizing people to go out and perpetrate hate crimes. Even on this side of the border. His winning the election has been viewed by the extreme right as a change in political leanings of the greater population(wrongfully) and they will try and capitalize on the opportunity to have their opinions heard and perpetrate whatever they feel are legitimate actions.

2nd for you to even think that someone would fake a hate crime. You are a little white privileged Dung. Seriously. I don't have time for you anymore. You're completely disconnected with the ply of those that aren't so privileged as you. You are part of the problem.

Are you this dense and ignorant? There have been countless cases of people faking hate crimes in the last months. It shows how brainwashed you are. i didn't say this is the case here, but it's completely possible and there are a few reasons why that might be the case here, but I want explain this to you because you will just ignore it like everything else.

Theres no changing you. You are a fool and this is why talking politics is so stupid. you aren't for social justice, youre for one side and are bitter if you don't get your way.

Lastly talking about white privilege when we're talking about a white girl is so Cussing hilarious. Your statement makes no sense. The girl is white! She has white privilege just like any other white person! She's been privileged her whole life! So take that Dung elesewhere because it makes you look like a jack Donkey, which I already knew you were. But wait tell me more about how your schooling and social work makes you know it all.

Last edited by Ev on Tue Nov 15, 2016 7:45 pm; edited 1 time in total

Flo The Action

Flo The Action
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

Yeah I also assumed that SJW means social justice warrior.
I guess it's meant as an insult. But to be honest when it comes from people who's view on life are self-centered and are quite happy being part of a privileged segment of society, I could care that they say it. Yeah, I care about people that may face injustice. I have empathy. Wow. What an insult. Better than being a self-serving little Dung. I seriously wonder how some people were raised and where parents failed to implement some level of social value in their kids. Whether you are religious or not there should be values in your upbringing that underline caring for your neighbour and respecting one another at large in society. Cooperation and equality are basic societal values. When your views conflict with these basic societal tenets you basically are a messed up individual. Say what you will ev about saying voting for trump doesn't make you a racist but the fact that him being a racist isn't a no go as a good candidate for office is clear indications that being a racist is ok.
Im done with ev. Just don't write what I write on this site anymore. I don't have time for your privileged self-indulging Donkey.

Ev

Ev
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

spader wrote:

SJW. It means Social Justice Warrior. It's basically a term used by right-wing types to describe people who try to battle every injustice. People sometimes earn that title by doing things like posting about issues that don't actually concern them or are overblown by the media. e.g., People who posted about the injustice regarding Harambe or Cecil the Lion.

EDIT: I'd love to see Ev's definition too. I'm sure it's slightly different from mine.

It's people who re completely clueless and don't actually want social justice, they want everything for themselves. Extreme Feminists, sjws, white knights. Are selfish morons.

Flo The Action

Flo The Action
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

Social justice is for all ev. I don't see white people being the target of discrimination and unfair treatment. But of course there is that sentiment being echoed by a whole bunch of you out there because there are more and more people speaking up against injustice and it's rocking the little cradle you've been peacefully resting on.
You can call me nuts as much as you want. I know what you are. No matter how much you will say I don't. Your stances are defining you.

Ev

Ev
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

Flo The Action wrote:Yeah I also assumed that SJW means social justice warrior.
I guess it's meant as an insult. But to be honest when it comes from people who's view on life are self-centered and are quite happy being part of a privileged segment of society, I could care that they say it. Yeah, I care about people that may face injustice. I have empathy. Wow. What an insult. Better than being a self-serving little Dung. I seriously wonder how some people were raised and where parents failed to implement some level of social value in their kids. Whether you are religious or not there should be values in your upbringing that underline caring for your neighbour and respecting one another at large in society. Cooperation and equality are basic societal values. When your views conflict with these basic societal tenets you basically are a messed up individual. Say what you will ev about saying voting for trump doesn't make you a racist but the fact that him being a racist isn't a no go as a good candidate for office is clear indications that being a racist is ok.
Im done with ev. Just don't write what I write on this site anymore. I don't have time for your privileged self-indulging Donkey.

Trump isn't a racist you tool. Hillary is more racist than he has ever been lmao.

I care about everyone on this planet. Except for people who are selfish and clueless about stuff like this. I was raised just right and have worked for everything I have. You calling me privileged is an insult. I bet you're white too you hypocrite.

I'm all for equality, compassion, etc. You don't know a thing about me. What I'm not fan is clueless people who live their lives like hypocrites. Which you are clearly doing here.

My god you are a joke.

Flo The Action

Flo The Action
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

Ev wrote:
spader wrote:

It's people who re completely clueless and don't actually want social justice, they want everything for themselves. Extreme Feminists, sjws, white knights. Are selfish morons.

Im as white and European as they come. How am I fighting for other people's social justice selfish? So women fighting for equal opportunities and to be respected(and not wanting a man that thinks he can have his way with them because he's a star) are I'm sure another extreme feminist?

Keep talking. You are the tipycak portrait of the privileged white male who's afraid that the balance will tilt to place him on equal grounds.
Pathetic.

Ev

Ev
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

Flo The Action wrote:Social justice is for all ev. I don't see white people being the target of discrimination and unfair treatment. But of course there is that sentiment being echoed by a whole bunch of you out there because there are more and more people speaking up against injustice and it's rocking the little cradle you've been peacefully resting on.
You can call me nuts as much as you want. I know what you are. No matter how much you will say I don't. Your stances are defining you.

quick, you Better get in your safe space! Trump is here!

Ev

Ev
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

Flo The Action wrote:
Ev wrote:
spader wrote:

Im as white and European as they come. How am I fighting for other people's social justice selfish? So women fighting for equal opportunities and to be respected(and not wanting a man that thinks he can have his way with them because he's a star) are I'm sure another extreme feminist?

Keep talking. You are the tipycak portrait of the privileged white male who's afraid that the balance will tilt to place him on equal grounds.
Pathetic.

Lmao. Shut the Diddle up dude. You wouldn't dare say any of this Dung in public.

There's a difference between feminists (good) and extreme feminists.

Flo The Action

Flo The Action
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

Ev wrote:
Flo The Action wrote:Yeah I also assumed that SJW means social justice warrior.

Trump isn't a racist you tool. Hillary is more racist than he has ever been lmao.

I care about everyone on this planet. Except for people who are selfish and clueless about stuff like this. I was raised just right and have worked for everything I have. You calling me privileged is an insult. I bet you're white too you hypocrite.

I'm all for equality, compassion, etc. You don't know a thing about me. What I'm not fan is clueless people who live their lives like hypocrites. Which you are clearly doing here.

My god you are a joke.

Not a racist? Wanting to visibly tag every Muslims in America. Stop any immigration of Muslims into America (and I'm not talking just refugees, all Muslims). He has racist policies he wants to put in place. And the fact that you support this type of man means that racism isn't very high on your agenda as far as a platform.

Hilary more racist. I don't like Hilary but are you hearing what you are saying? You're a joke.
I can't tell if you just distort for the pleasure of distorting or you actually believe what you say. Either way, you're clueless. And I'm done with you.

Ev

Ev
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

This is a sports website. Don't expect your radical views to be shared.

Ev

Ev
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

I'm ignoring you because you're a complete kook job. Holy duck.

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

Prags ,  it's for  you....

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 6 of 9]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum