GM Hockey
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
GM Hockey

You are not connected. Please login or register

GDT - Game #4: Coyotes @ Sens, Oct 18, 2016, 7:30pm

+8
DefenceWinsChampionships
Flo The Action
PTFlea
spader
MarkStone
SeawaySensFan
wprager
tim1_2
12 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 9]

tim1_2

Franchise Player
Franchise Player

SeawaySensFan wrote:
PTFlea wrote:Ceci has to shape up as well to be honest.  He's making some pretty bad decisions.  Again, I realize it's early, but still...

Just as I've been saying for months.

Years.

SeawaySensFan

Franchise Player
Franchise Player

tim1_2 wrote:
SeawaySensFan wrote:
PTFlea wrote:Ceci has to shape up as well to be honest.  He's making some pretty bad decisions.  Again, I realize it's early, but still...

Years.

Modesty is my greatest quality.

wprager

Administrator
Administrator

SeawaySensFan wrote:
tim1_2 wrote:
SeawaySensFan wrote:

Years.

Modesty is my greatest quality.

O lord it's hard to be humble
When you're perfect in every way
I can't wait to look in the mirror
'Cause I get better looking each day
To know me is to love me
I must be a hell of a man
O lord it's hard to be humble
But I'm doing the best that I can
- Mac Davis -

tim1_2

tim1_2
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

Puempel sits, 7 D tonight. Same lines other than that.

Flo The Action

Flo The Action
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

tim1_2 wrote:Puempel sits, 7 D tonight. Same lines other than that.

i have to say i'm very intrigued by this. i was kind of against it at first but then rationalized that it would likely give more ice-time to good forwards so i'm excited to see it in action.
hopefully mark stone gets on the scoring board tonight.

tim1_2

tim1_2
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

The Hoff is a guy we need to step up, but there's zero chance of that im afraid. He is what he is.

Flo The Action

Flo The Action
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

dont see a stream up on the reddit streams, if anyone comes across a good one

tim1_2

tim1_2
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

Flo The Action wrote:dont see a stream up on the reddit streams, if anyone comes across a good one

Are they normally posted this long before puck drop?

tim1_2

tim1_2
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

Keep an eye on this thread (just appeared):

https://www.reddit.com/r/NHLStreams/comments/586wnc/game_thread_coyotes_at_senators_730_pm_et/

Flo The Action

Flo The Action
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

Lots of Decent SOG by Hoffman in the second. He's gonna score sooner rather than later.

Flo The Action

Flo The Action
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

tim1_2 wrote:Keep an eye on this thread (just appeared):

https://www.reddit.com/r/NHLStreams/comments/586wnc/game_thread_coyotes_at_senators_730_pm_et/
Had a youtube stream from there for awhile and it stopped working. The league's gonna crack down hard this year.

I've got another one from there but quality isn't that good and it's got all the ads to go through

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

Ceci with a great play on the two-on-one. Smith with great speed there both on his shortie and the almost second one.

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

I was listening to most of the first period in the car (got back just after the went ahead 2-1). From the sounds of it they were completely outplaying the Coyotes, yet Arizona is 4-1 in powerplays. When a team is chasing you all the time there should be penalties drawn. Smith on the near breakaway was hooked and slashed -- no call. Just before Kelly got the tripping call there was a trip to a Senator player -- no call.

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

Boo. Way to go zebras.

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

And there were two good examples why Smith should not be on the powerplay.

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

Feel a little bad for the substitute goalie. He's in 10 seconds and a brutal giveaway right to Kelly almost at the top of the crease. Stone-hands puts it in for his first of the season.

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

A minute later, Stone makes it 5-2.

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

And there's a good reason why Chabot needs a little time in the AHL.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 9]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum