GM Hockey
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
GM Hockey

You are not connected. Please login or register

World Cup of Hockey 2016 - All Purpose Thread

+4
wprager
PTFlea
Flo The Action
SensHulk
8 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 7]

Flo The Action

Franchise Player
Franchise Player

Any good streams?

Flo The Action

Franchise Player
Franchise Player

Nevermind, got one

wprager

Administrator
Administrator

Had to listen to the game in French on some FM station. Switched half-way to another one (also French, also FM) when the signal from the first one made it unbearable. I get it that both the Fury and Impact were playing, but you still have AM 800 in Montreal and 580 in Ottawa that could cover the hockey game, now?

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

Anyhow, good W. Too bad I missed all the shots on Kesler. Bouwmeester had himself a good game, eh? I still don't take back what I said, though.

tim1_2

tim1_2
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

Gotta say that I'm surprised at the intensity in these exhibition games.

SeawaySensFan

SeawaySensFan
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

tim1_2 wrote:Gotta say that I'm surprised at the intensity in these exhibition games.

I would say roughly 100 percent of people who rolled their eyes at this tournament are now on board. And no "real" games have even been played yet.

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

Team Not Applicable goes against Team No Country 6PM tonight. Weird start time but I guess the young 'uns have a curfew.

Flo The Action

Flo The Action
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

Yeah it's good hockey but I still can't get into it the way I cheer for the sens. I watch because I appreciate good hockey but I can't really get behind any of the teams. Maybe when I get to see Karls on team Sweden I'll feel it.

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

Anyone know why Seguin (age 24, 426 career NHL games) is wearing #19 while Toews (28, 645 games, Captained his team to 3 Stanley Cups) is wearing #16?

Flo The Action

Flo The Action
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

wprager wrote:Anyone know why Seguin (age 24, 426 career NHL games) is wearing #19 while Toews (28, 645 games, Captained his team to 3 Stanley Cups) is wearing #16?
because it doesn't matter

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

Lots of "does not matter" things still make me curious.

tim1_2

tim1_2
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

Because Toews is a nice guy.

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

Seguin is done for the tournament. Not too serious but he's out 7-10 days which means most of the tournament, so they have until Friday to name a replacement.

May I recommend Mark Stone?

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

Crap, they replaced him with O'Reilly.

tim1_2

tim1_2
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

I don't want Senators playing in this tourney and neither should any fan. It's a recipe for disaster.

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

tim1_2 wrote:I don't want Senators playing in this tourney and neither should any fan.  It's a recipe for disaster.

But I want every one to #LikeMyTeam.

Flo The Action

Flo The Action
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

tim1_2 wrote:I don't want Senators playing in this tourney and neither should any fan.  It's a recipe for disaster.
I agree, this could cost other teams dearly, especially the way some of the games have been going. We're likely going to see a couple of injuries and quite a few players come out of it with some painful bumps and bruises to start the season on.
Will likely work to our advantage.

SensHulk

SensHulk
All-Star
All-Star

What's everyone's thoughts on the advertising on world cup jerseys? I don't mind the SAP logo on the shoulder, probably would be OK if they limited advertising to just that.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 7]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum