GM Hockey
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
GM Hockey

You are not connected. Please login or register

Free Agent Signings

+2
SeawaySensFan
PTFlea
6 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down  Message [Page 4 of 6]

46Free Agent Signings - Page 4 Empty Re: Free Agent Signings Fri Jul 01, 2016 1:34 pm

wprager

Administrator
Administrator

Hedman $7.875M for 8 years.

47Free Agent Signings - Page 4 Empty Re: Free Agent Signings Fri Jul 01, 2016 1:45 pm

SensHulk

All-Star
All-Star

wprager wrote:Hedman $7.875M for 8 years.

Must be nice being in Florida and having the leverage of weather and taxes over the rest of the league excluding Dallas

48Free Agent Signings - Page 4 Empty Re: Free Agent Signings Fri Jul 01, 2016 1:56 pm

wprager

Administrator
Administrator

Hamhuis to Dallas.

49Free Agent Signings - Page 4 Empty Re: Free Agent Signings Fri Jul 01, 2016 1:57 pm

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

$5.75m for Radulov, 1 year. What did I tell you.

50Free Agent Signings - Page 4 Empty Re: Free Agent Signings Fri Jul 01, 2016 2:15 pm

SensHulk

SensHulk
All-Star
All-Star

wprager wrote:$5.75m for Radulov, 1 year.  What did I tell you.

And MTL fans are....rejoicing? Help me out here prags.

51Free Agent Signings - Page 4 Empty Re: Free Agent Signings Fri Jul 01, 2016 2:19 pm

Flo The Action

Flo The Action
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

That's not as bad as some predicted. Some were saying 9

52Free Agent Signings - Page 4 Empty Re: Free Agent Signings Fri Jul 01, 2016 2:20 pm

Flo The Action

Flo The Action
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

Michallica wrote:
wprager wrote:$5.75m for Radulov, 1 year.  What did I tell you.

And MTL fans are....rejoicing?   Help me out here prags.

At this point they're happy with anything they can get.

53Free Agent Signings - Page 4 Empty Re: Free Agent Signings Fri Jul 01, 2016 2:40 pm

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

Flo The Action wrote:
That's not as bad as some predicted. Some were saying 9

Really helps us with Karlsson IMO. He's a beauty of a D-man.

54Free Agent Signings - Page 4 Empty Re: Free Agent Signings Fri Jul 01, 2016 3:05 pm

Flo The Action

Flo The Action
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

Patty weir signs with Colorado. No surprise there as they've shown interest in him in the past.

55Free Agent Signings - Page 4 Empty Re: Free Agent Signings Fri Jul 01, 2016 3:57 pm

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

Flo The Action wrote:Patty weir signs with Colorado. No surprise there as they've shown interest in him in the past.

Wow, $800K for a guy that played with Team Canada not long ago. I really think he's more than a serviceable 3rd pairing guy and with the right partner could play 2nd pairing. I guess a lot of the analysts didn't think he'd even get a one-way deal, which he did, but I really though he'd get something in the $1.2 - 1.5M range.

56Free Agent Signings - Page 4 Empty Re: Free Agent Signings Fri Jul 01, 2016 3:59 pm

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

Wiercioch played for the Denver U Pioneers. Met his wife there (she was also a student athlete). So a home-coming, of sorts, for them.

57Free Agent Signings - Page 4 Empty Re: Free Agent Signings Fri Jul 01, 2016 4:18 pm

Flo The Action

Flo The Action
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

wprager wrote:
Flo The Action wrote:Patty weir signs with Colorado. No surprise there as they've shown interest in him in the past.

Wow, $800K for a guy that played with Team Canada not long ago.  I really think he's more than a serviceable 3rd pairing guy and with the right partner could play 2nd pairing.  I guess a lot of the analysts didn't think he'd even get a one-way deal, which he did, but I really though he'd get something in the $1.2 - 1.5M range.  
Are you rethinking your Cowen bet with me now?

58Free Agent Signings - Page 4 Empty Re: Free Agent Signings Fri Jul 01, 2016 4:20 pm

Flo The Action

Flo The Action
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

Vanek to the wings on a reclamation one year 2.6 deal.

59Free Agent Signings - Page 4 Empty Re: Free Agent Signings Fri Jul 01, 2016 5:36 pm

Flo The Action

Flo The Action
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

Anyone understand the Reimer to Florida? I mean with luongo in net that's a lot of money on goalies.

60Free Agent Signings - Page 4 Empty Re: Free Agent Signings Fri Jul 01, 2016 5:53 pm

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

Flo The Action wrote:
wprager wrote:

Wow, $800K for a guy that played with Team Canada not long ago.  I really think he's more than a serviceable 3rd pairing guy and with the right partner could play 2nd pairing.  I guess a lot of the analysts didn't think he'd even get a one-way deal, which he did, but I really though he'd get something in the $1.2 - 1.5M range.  

No way! He's getting paid $4.5M this season. I win the bet a couple times over.

61Free Agent Signings - Page 4 Empty Re: Free Agent Signings Fri Jul 01, 2016 6:42 pm

Flo The Action

Flo The Action
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

wprager wrote:
Flo The Action wrote:
wprager wrote:

No way!  He's getting paid $4.5M this season. I win the bet a couple times over.
Oh no! We're talking his new contract. He might also still get bought out later in the season if he's healthy.

62Free Agent Signings - Page 4 Empty Re: Free Agent Signings Fri Jul 01, 2016 6:49 pm

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

They can't buy him out. The buyout window is closed (as of June 30) and the next one would be if they are taking a player to arbitration. Jared is getting paid large. And the Leafs have $1.65M in cap space left with Matthews still to be signed Smile

63Free Agent Signings - Page 4 Empty Re: Free Agent Signings Fri Jul 01, 2016 8:07 pm

Flo The Action

Flo The Action
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

wprager wrote:They can't buy him out. The buyout window is closed (as of June 30) and the next one would be if they are taking a player to arbitration.  Jared is getting paid large.  And the Leafs have $1.65M in cap space left with Matthews still to be signed Smile
It still doesn't constitute a new contract which is what we bet on.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 4 of 6]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum