GM Hockey
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
GM Hockey

You are not connected. Please login or register

Ottawa Senators (present and past) TIDBITS & QUICK HITS!

+13
DefenceWinsChampionships
Cap'n Clutch
dennycrane
Hobiesens
Hoags
SeawaySensFan
tim1_2
Ev
SensHulk
Flo The Action
PTFlea
spader
wprager
17 posters

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 36 ... 67  Next

Go down  Message [Page 6 of 67]

PTFlea

Co-Founder
Co-Founder

tim1_2 wrote:I mentioned this before, but having guys in this tourney is actually a negative.  Injuries and such.  #HasekattheOlympics

Totally.

SeawaySensFan

Franchise Player
Franchise Player

tim1_2 wrote:I mentioned this before, but having guys in this tourney is actually a negative.  Injuries and such.  #HasekattheOlympics

A Ceci injury might help us but yeah.

Flo The Action

Franchise Player
Franchise Player

SeawaySensFan wrote:

There's not liking a player and then there's this. How would ceci being injured help us in any way? You may have doubts about how good he can be but being injured surely won't help any kind of progress or move

SeawaySensFan

SeawaySensFan
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

Flo The Action wrote:
SeawaySensFan wrote:

There's not liking a player and then there's this. How would ceci being injured help us in any way? You may have doubts about how good he can be but being injured surely won't help any kind of progress or move

Oh lighten up!

Flo The Action

Flo The Action
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

SeawaySensFan wrote:
Flo The Action wrote:
SeawaySensFan wrote:

Oh lighten up!  
NO! Final answer. Sarcasm

SeawaySensFan

SeawaySensFan
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

Flo The Action wrote:
SeawaySensFan wrote:
Flo The Action wrote:
SeawaySensFan wrote:

Oh lighten up!  
NO! Final answer. Sarcasm

Ottawa Senators (present and past) TIDBITS & QUICK HITS! - Page 6 852933671

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

I don't buy that he doesn't like Ceci at this point, or if he doesn't like him he has to see that he's clearly a good player that needed a real dman to help him develop.

SeawaySensFan

SeawaySensFan
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

Don't we have a farm team to develop players?

Anyway Ceci is not very good and he's about to demand a good players salary. We should all be very concerned.

SeawaySensFan

SeawaySensFan
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

In other news, The Chiasser's agent expects that his client will be traded. Interesting.

Flo The Action

Flo The Action
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

SeawaySensFan wrote:Don't we have a farm team to develop players?  

Anyway Ceci is not very good and he's about to demand a good players salary. We should all be very concerned.
Oh man. I can't wait to find out what contracts will look like.

Just so we can bug you when they do come out! What would you say is an acceptable contract for Ceci? And don't go saying something ridiculous. Honest evaluation. I know you think he's gonna get around 4 mill but what would you say he's worth than mister smarty pants? Sarcasm

Flo The Action

Flo The Action
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

SeawaySensFan wrote:In other news, The Chiasser's agent expects that his client will be traded. Interesting.
Where did you hear that?

Is he tradeable really? I mean he's not horrendous and someone might wanna take a chance on him but he probably isn't worth more than a 4rth or 5th at best?
I just figured we wouldn't qualify him.

Flo The Action

Flo The Action
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

So I was thinking... if Dustin brown does get bought out he he might be a viable option on a 1-2 year contract. He plays RW and LW. Could be good for our 3rd pairing RW. Brings experience and ring leadership

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

Flo The Action wrote:So I was thinking... if Dustin brown does get bought out he he might be a viable option  on a 1-2 year contract. He plays RW and LW. Could be good for our 3rd pairing RW. Brings experience and  ring leadership

Probably worth something cheap for 1 year.

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

SeawaySensFan wrote:In other news, The Chiasser's agent expects that his client will be traded. Interesting.

That would be most good, sir. Most good.

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

Flo The Action wrote:
Where did you hear that?

Is he tradeable really? I mean he's not horrendous and someone might wanna take a chance on him but he probably isn't worth more than a 4rth or 5th at best?

Late rounders take time to develop. So, let's look at some 5th rounders starting at 2010:

2010: John Klinberg, Petr Mrazek, Brendan Gallagher
2009: Mike Hoffman, Gabriel Bourque, Marcus Kruger
2008: Matt Calvert, Mark Borowiecki, Marr Martin
2007: Jamie Benn, Jake Muzzin
2006: Chad Johnson (The Chad) -- the whole year was a bust, Erik Johnson went first overall Smile
2005: Darren Helm, Nathan Gerbe, Mark Fayne, Ryan Reaves
2004: Kris Versteeg, Nikita Nikitin, Mikhail Grabovski
2003: Lee Stempniak, Brad Richardson

Just gotta pick the right ones.

SeawaySensFan

SeawaySensFan
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

Flo The Action wrote:
SeawaySensFan wrote:Don't we have a farm team to develop players?  

Oh man. I can't wait to find out what contracts will look like.

Just so we can bug you when they do come out! What would you say is an acceptable contract for Ceci? And don't go saying something ridiculous. Honest evaluation. I know you think he's gonna get around 4 mill but what would you say he's worth than mister smarty pants? Sarcasm

2 years 2 million per.

SeawaySensFan

SeawaySensFan
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

Flo The Action wrote:
Where did you hear that?

I read it on The Score and they were quoting The Hockey News.

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

SpezDispensed wrote:I don't buy that he doesn't like Ceci at this point, or if he doesn't like him he has to see that he's clearly a good player that needed a real dman to help him develop.

It's almost pathological now. Maybe Cody's mom thwarted his advances in high school?

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 6 of 67]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 36 ... 67  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum