GM Hockey
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
GM Hockey

You are not connected. Please login or register

GAME DAY #72: Senators @ Sabres - 7:00 pm - Friday, March 18 2016

+3
SeawaySensFan
tim1_2
wprager
7 posters

Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 3]

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

GAME DAY #72: Senators @ Sabres - 7:00 pm - Friday, March 18 2016

GAME DAY #72: Senators @ Sabres - 7:00 pm - Friday, March 18 2016 Large GAME DAY #72: Senators @ Sabres - 7:00 pm - Friday, March 18 2016 Play11 GAME DAY #72: Senators @ Sabres - 7:00 pm - Friday, March 18 2016 Large

As seen on twitter, you can't win 13 in a row without first winning 3 in a row. And that's what the Sens will try to do tonight. Sabres lost a wild on in OT against the Habs, with Lehner re-aggravating his ankle in the process (he's doubtful for tonight). Smith may also be out, so Cameron will probably defy logic once again and put Puempel in on the top line (Puempel, who was brought up only yo sit and watch, apparently).

29 days to the Draft Lottery.

tim1_2

tim1_2
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

I think Cameron said Puempel won't play...as I guess Smith is OK to go?

Cameron had a weird quote about how he doesn't want any young players thinking that they're entitled to play just because they're prospects.

SeawaySensFan

SeawaySensFan
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

Ottawa players breathe a sigh of relief with the probability of Robin "Angry Eyes" Leonard being out. Let's just keep winning.

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

tim1_2 wrote:I think Cameron said Puempel won't play...as I guess Smith is OK to go?  

Cameron had a weird quote about how he doesn't want any young players thinking that they're entitled to play just because they're prospects.

Cameron had a weird quote about maintenance days, too. Let's face it, he's just weird. Those lips can't be real, they look like one of those not-quite-lifelike robots they keep making in Japan.

Flo The Action

Flo The Action
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

anyone have a good stream i keep getting Cussed with annoying popups that redirect my page

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

https://www.reddit.com/r/nhlstreams

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

http://videoclubdirector.com/ottawa-senators-vs-buffalo-sabres-live/

Flo The Action

Flo The Action
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

wprager wrote:https://www.reddit.com/r/nhlstreams
That's where I found my stream. It's working finally after closing and reclosing a thousand times so I'm not gonna further mess it up.

spader

spader
All-Star
All-Star

Phaneuf looked like he was wearing shoes when Kane skated away from him at four and a half times his speed.

Flo The Action

Flo The Action
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

Urgh.... Loosing against Buffalo. Towards the 9th position..

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

We need an explosive forward. I thought that was gonna be ryan, bit it doesn't look like it at all.

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

What's disappointing are these silly little winning streaks we have when we're out of it. We need a star forward other than Stone and maybe Turris.

It's sad when Eichel is better than any of your forwards.

Flo The Action

Flo The Action
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

SpezDispensed wrote:What's disappointing are these silly little winning streaks we have when we're out of it.  We need a star forward other than Stone and maybe Turris.

I don't think Bobby Ryan is "the" key to put him over the top but I'm quite happy to have him. A bit overpaid for what he brings at this point but if zib would reach his potential I'm sure it would show with helping Ryan. He's much better when playing with a good center. I think his best stretch this season was with Turris. We need a shake up for sure and an injection of talent.

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

Flo The Action wrote:
SpezDispensed wrote:What's disappointing are these silly little winning streaks we have when we're out of it.  We need a star forward other than Stone and maybe Turris.

I don't think Bobby Ryan is "the" key to put him over the top but I'm quite happy to have him. A bit overpaid for what he brings at this point but if zib would reach his potential I'm sure it would show with helping Ryan.  He's much better when playing with a good center. I think his best stretch this season was with Turris.  We need a shake up for sure and an injection of talent.

I hope he improves next year is all I can say. Very disappointing.

Flo The Action

Flo The Action
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

SpezDispensed wrote:
Flo The Action wrote:

I don't think Bobby Ryan is "the" key to put him over the top but I'm quite happy to have him. A bit overpaid for what he brings at this point but if zib would reach his potential I'm sure it would show with helping Ryan.  He's much better when playing with a good center. I think his best stretch this season was with Turris.  We need a shake up for sure and an injection of talent.

I hope he improves next year is all I can say.  Very disappointing.
Every year that's what we all say. Let's match him with a centre(on more than 20 games, uhum turris) with which he can build chemistry with. Ryan hasn't been handled in the best possible way if you ask me. Cameron juggles so much he should get a red nose.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 3]

Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum