GM Hockey
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
GM Hockey

You are not connected. Please login or register

GAME DAY #26: Islanders @ Sens - 7:00pm - Saturday Dec. 5 2015

+6
Ev
PTFlea
tim1_2
Flo The Action
SeawaySensFan
wprager
10 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 4]

wprager

Administrator
Administrator

SpezDispensed wrote:Nice gdt.  They're becoming a staple.

Cameron must flat out not like Greening.  I mean,....4 minutes to prove yourself?  

In Cameron's defense, did Greening look like he even tried anything last night? I think I saw about a half second's worth of effort just before he fell down. He's set when he retires (next year) and goes in front of the camera. He's a natural. And he'll be coming to that profession with a pile of cash from his last contract, unlike most guys in the business. He'll have connections to players, to boot.

wprager

Administrator
Administrator

Well, a little daylight still left. Just got a string of those LED lights with built-in clips from CT. Why didn't someone think of this before I spent all that money on crappy lights, crappy clips, crappy time putting up the crappy lights using the crappy clips.

I'm going all out this year, compared to last (last year I had *nothing*). A string of blue LEDs over the garage, falling icicles in the transom above the front door, some "net" lights (don't know what to call them) top of the livingroom window, some figurine lights in the window (sled, star, candle, angel) and maybe even some lights on our front-yard tree.

Got tired just thinking about it.

OK, any second now. Just have to finish this coffee.

Ev

Franchise Player
Franchise Player

wprager wrote:
SpezDispensed wrote:Nice gdt.  They're becoming a staple.

Cameron must flat out not like Greening.  I mean,....4 minutes to prove yourself?  

In Cameron's defense, did Greening look like he even tried anything last night?  I think I saw about a half second's worth of effort just before he fell down.  He's set when he retires (next year) and goes in front of the camera.  He's a natural.  And he'll be coming to that profession with a pile of cash from his last contract, unlike most guys in the business.  He'll have connections to players, to boot.

Nobody tried last night

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

You, sir, are a GAME DAY #26: Islanders @ Sens - 7:00pm - Saturday Dec. 5 2015 - Page 2 Smartass-300x249

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

It's Star Wars nigh.

GAME DAY #26: Islanders @ Sens - 7:00pm - Saturday Dec. 5 2015 - Page 2 Starwa10

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

Wait, here is one that is more up-to-date:

GAME DAY #26: Islanders @ Sens - 7:00pm - Saturday Dec. 5 2015 - Page 2 De3da779-f413-4fe2-b43e-b2dc7c9dd736-large

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

Happy Birthday to you.
Happy Birthday to you.
Happy Birthday dear Bryan,
Happy Birthday to you.

GAME DAY #26: Islanders @ Sens - 7:00pm - Saturday Dec. 5 2015 - Page 2 Bryanmurray

SeawaySensFan

SeawaySensFan
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

wprager wrote:Happy Birthday to you.
Happy Birthday to you.
Happy Birthday to you.

GAME DAY #26: Islanders @ Sens - 7:00pm - Saturday Dec. 5 2015 - Page 2 Bryanmurray

Sucks he'll be too busy making trades to enjoy it. Oh well.

Can't wait to see them trades!!!!!

Cap'n Clutch

Cap'n Clutch
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

SeawaySensFan wrote:
wprager wrote:Happy Birthday to you.
Happy Birthday to you.
Happy Birthday to you.

Sucks he'll be too busy making trades to enjoy it. Oh well.

Can't wait to see them trades!!!!!

Game saving trades perhaps? To give us a chance against the mighty Rangers?

- Unknown Author

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

We need help against the Tired Islanders, first.

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

Wait ... mighty ... Rangers .... oh I see what you did there.

GAME DAY #26: Islanders @ Sens - 7:00pm - Saturday Dec. 5 2015 - Page 2 Mighty-morphin-power-rangers-will-be-having-its-reboot

SeawaySensFan

SeawaySensFan
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

Sens doing a great job erasing the feel-good win vs. the Hawks. Well done.

Cap'n Clutch

Cap'n Clutch
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

SeawaySensFan wrote:Sens doing a great job erasing the feel-good win vs. the Hawks. Well done.

Wake up call for murry to start the onslaught of season saving trades post haste?

- Unknown Author

Cap'n Clutch

Cap'n Clutch
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

wprager wrote:Wait ... mighty ... Rangers .... oh I see what you did there.

GAME DAY #26: Islanders @ Sens - 7:00pm - Saturday Dec. 5 2015 - Page 2 Mighty-morphin-power-rangers-will-be-having-its-reboot

Isn't that their newest alternate jersey?

- Unknown Author

SensHulk

SensHulk
All-Star
All-Star

SeawaySensFan wrote:Sens doing a great job erasing the feel-good win vs. the Hawks. Well done.

U were saying?

Great comeback, but tough to lose Turris. Ironman streak ova

SeawaySensFan

SeawaySensFan
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

Michallica wrote:

U were saying?

Great comeback, but tough to lose Turris. Ironman streak ova

Yeah. The cream rises to the top.

Funny how people had no issue with potentially trading Hoffman but the same people think Lazar is so grrrreeeeaat.

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

Well, you could see the Islanders were tired. Lucky goal to take the early lead, then Halak stood on his head. That second goal almost killed them, but thanks to a lucky penalty call (hey, they had it coming after all he ones the refs let go) and a late powerplay goal by -- who else, the Hoff -- the Sens got to play another OT game.

Tavares was dead when Ryan stripped the puck from him and raced in on a 2-on-1 with the Captain, who made no mistake with his third point of the game. Insane. How long before he catches Kane?

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

I may not have been advocating it but I did see the logic in trading Hoffman. He's proven he is not a flash in the pan. They're not going to trade him now, though. He's still an RFA but he will get paid. He is not only leading the team in goals, his confidence is starting to lead the team, period.

Tough break if Turris is out for a long stretch (he's pretty durable, so keeping fingers crossed, but that looked bad). If he's out, I'd have no issue giving the 'A' to Hoffman.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 4]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum