GM Hockey
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
GM Hockey

You are not connected. Please login or register

Ottawa Senators (present and past) TIDBITS & QUICK HITS!

+13
dennycrane
Cap'n Clutch
Flo The Action
Oglethorpe
tim1_2
spader
NEELY
SeawaySensFan
Ev
PTFlea
LeCaptain
wprager
SensHulk
17 posters

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 36 ... 67  Next

Go down  Message [Page 6 of 67]

Cap'n Clutch

Co-Founder
Co-Founder

Since we all know Puempel and Prince aren't ready for the top six so that seems to add up SSF. Put O'dell in the top six as his reward for working hard in bingo. Makes perfect sense to me but I'll defer to wprager on this since he's the expert on who's ready for the to six.

PTFlea

Co-Founder
Co-Founder

Puempel time I think.

SeawaySensFan

Franchise Player
Franchise Player

SpezDispensed wrote:Puempel time I think.

CONFIRMED!!!! Ahhhhh! Ahhhhh!

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

Cap'n Clutch wrote:Since we all know Puempel and Prince aren't ready for the top six so that seems to add up SSF. Put O'dell in the top six as his reward for working hard in bingo. Makes perfect sense to me but I'll defer to wprager on this since he's the expert on who's ready for the to six.

Injury call-up is one thing. You said they *should be* in the top six. Different.

tim1_2

tim1_2
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

I wonder if we could get Mike Cammalleri out of New Jersey? The issue is he is under contract until the end of 18/19 (3 more seasons after this year), but it's at a reasonable $5M per. He's had injuries the past few years, but puts up pretty good numbers. He can play centre and left wing...I would see him on LW.

tim1_2

tim1_2
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

New lines at practice.  Looks like Prince and Puempel are both top 6ers.

Prince-Turris-Stone
Puempel-Zbad-Ryan
Michalek-Pageau-Chiasson
McCormick-Smith-Neil

Methot-Karlsson
Wiercioch-Ceci
Cowen-Borowiecki

Last edited by tim1_2 on Tue Oct 27, 2015 10:08 am; edited 1 time in total

Ev

Ev
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

DOPE lineup

tim1_2

tim1_2
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

Ev wrote:DOPE lineup

Yep, we'll see. In my mind, success still hinges on ZBad/Ryan and Wiercioch/Ceci.

tim1_2

tim1_2
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

Michalek just got hurt and left practice early...maybe there's ANOTHER callup in our immediate future!

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

tim1_2 wrote:I wonder if we could get Mike Cammalleri out of New Jersey?  The issue is he is under contract until the end of 18/19 (3 more seasons after this year), but it's at a reasonable $5M per.  He's had injuries the past few years, but puts up pretty good numbers.  He can play centre and left wing...I would see him on LW.

I don't think I'd do anything middling like that right now. I've always liked him, but I think if you play guys like Price and Puempel enough, they'll put up numbers similar.

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

tim1_2 wrote:New lines at practice.  Looks like Prince and Puempel are both top 6ers.

Prince-Turris-Stone
Puempel-Zbad-Ryan
Michalek-Pageau-Chiasson
McCormick-Smith-Neil

Methot-Karlsson
Wiercioch-Ceci
Cowen-Borowiecki

The only thing I'd change right now is moving Ryan to LW on the top line. Otherwise, that's what we all want - to see what we really have in Prince and Puempel.

Very good otherwise. That's a fun, (perhaps) winning lineup that misses Hoffman in a big way, but can still be very effective.

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

SpezDispensed wrote:
tim1_2 wrote:I wonder if we could get Mike Cammalleri out of New Jersey?  The issue is he is under contract until the end of 18/19 (3 more seasons after this year), but it's at a reasonable $5M per.  He's had injuries the past few years, but puts up pretty good numbers.  He can play centre and left wing...I would see him on LW.

I don't think I'd do anything middling like that right now. I've always liked him, but I think if you play guys like Price and Puempel enough, they'll put up numbers similar.

Cammalleri is top-10 in the league in scoring right now.

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

tim1_2 wrote:Michalek just got hurt and left practice early...maybe there's ANOTHER callup in our immediate future!

#FreeGreening

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

wprager wrote:
SpezDispensed wrote:

Cammalleri is top-10 in the league in scoring right now.

10 games in...

SeawaySensFan

SeawaySensFan
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

SpezDispensed wrote:
tim1_2 wrote:New lines at practice.  Looks like Prince and Puempel are both top 6ers.

Prince-Turris-Stone
Puempel-Zbad-Ryan
Michalek-Pageau-Chiasson
McCormick-Smith-Neil

Methot-Karlsson
Wiercioch-Ceci
Cowen-Borowiecki

The only thing I'd change right now is moving Ryan to LW on the top line.  Otherwise, that's what we all want - to see what we really have in Prince and Puempel.  

Very good otherwise.  That's a fun, (perhaps) winning lineup that misses Hoffman in a big way, but can still be very effective.

All? I'll take a winning streak, thank you. The rest of you can have your "Prospect Showcase."

Ottawa Senators (present and past) TIDBITS & QUICK HITS! - Page 6 852933671

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

SeawaySensFan wrote:
SpezDispensed wrote:

Prince-Turris-Stone
Puempel-Zbad-Ryan
Michalek-Pageau-Chiasson
McCormick-Smith-Neil

Methot-Karlsson
Wiercioch-Ceci
Cowen-Borowiecki

The only thing I'd change right now is moving Ryan to LW on the top line.  Otherwise, that's what we all want - to see what we really have in Prince and Puempel.  

Very good otherwise.  That's a fun, (perhaps) winning lineup that misses Hoffman in a big way, but can still be very effective.

All? I'll take a winning streak, thank you. The rest of you can have your "Prospect Showcase."

Ottawa Senators (present and past) TIDBITS & QUICK HITS! - Page 6 852933671

Yeah, I'd like a winning streak too.

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

Greening=Winning

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

B-Sens have recalled a defenseman from the ECHL. They are already carrying 8. Haven't seen anyone being sent down. Can't find anything on injuries. Wonder if there is another callup going to Ottawa.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 6 of 67]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 36 ... 67  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum