GM Hockey
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
GM Hockey

You are not connected. Please login or register

All things 2014 Playoffs

+9
spader
NEELY
Ev
wprager
sandysensfan
PTFlea
LeCaptain
tim1_2
shabbs
13 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 9 ... 16  Next

Go down  Message [Page 3 of 16]

31All things 2014 Playoffs - Page 3 Empty Re: All things 2014 Playoffs Tue May 27, 2014 10:00 pm

shabbs

Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

He learned from the Best... PMac... #mindfucking

32All things 2014 Playoffs - Page 3 Empty Re: All things 2014 Playoffs Tue May 27, 2014 10:33 pm

wprager

Administrator
Administrator

sandysensfan wrote:
Ev wrote:Doesn't matter, nyr isn't gonna lose three in a row

I don't believe Therrien when he says that Price won't play this series.  If there is a game 7 - it's in Montreal and Price will be in net..

Or it could be that the recovery time will be *at least* as long enough to rule him out of game 7, which likely could mean that he'd miss a game or two (or more) if they made it to the Finals.

33All things 2014 Playoffs - Page 3 Empty Re: All things 2014 Playoffs Tue May 27, 2014 10:52 pm

wprager

Administrator
Administrator

#NotToday

34All things 2014 Playoffs - Page 3 Empty Re: All things 2014 Playoffs Tue May 27, 2014 11:06 pm

sandysensfan

Veteran
Veteran

wprager wrote:
sandysensfan wrote:
Ev wrote:Doesn't matter, nyr isn't gonna lose three in a row

I don't believe Therrien when he says that Price won't play this series.  If there is a game 7 - it's in Montreal and Price will be in net..

Or it could be that the recovery time will be *at least* as long enough to rule him out  of game 7, which likely could mean that he'd miss a game or two (or more) if they made it to the Finals.

The Rangers need to win the next one or it's over.. It's going to be hard to win game 7 in Mtl with Price in net... and he will be in net.

35All things 2014 Playoffs - Page 3 Empty Re: All things 2014 Playoffs Wed May 28, 2014 12:34 am

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

I don't believe it's over either way. They won the first two at Centre Bell, thy could just as easily win the last one. And Price coming back in after being out a week+ would not be the way to go. Tokarski has actually won two games.

36All things 2014 Playoffs - Page 3 Empty Re: All things 2014 Playoffs Wed May 28, 2014 8:06 am

shabbs

shabbs
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

Crazy game. Lundqvist had an off game. I'm sure he'll bounce back in fine form on Game 6.

Game 5 in the Western Conf Final goes tonight...

Kings @ Blackhawks - Game 5 - 8:00pm ET - Kings lead the series 3-1.

End of the line for Chicago?

37All things 2014 Playoffs - Page 3 Empty Re: All things 2014 Playoffs Wed May 28, 2014 9:34 am

shabbs

shabbs
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

So how many games for Moore? At least 2 I think...

38All things 2014 Playoffs - Page 3 Empty Re: All things 2014 Playoffs Wed May 28, 2014 11:00 am

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

shabbs wrote:So how many games for Moore? At least 2 I think...

Wow, when are they guys gonna get that blind side hits are badly frowned upon and really dangerous. You don't want to paint a lot of these guys with the same brush, but most of them appear quite dim.

39All things 2014 Playoffs - Page 3 Empty Re: All things 2014 Playoffs Wed May 28, 2014 11:11 am

NEELY

Mod
Mod

SpezDispenser wrote:

Wow, when are they guys gonna get that blind side hits are badly frowned upon and really dangerous.  You don't want to paint a lot of these guys with the same brush, but most of them appear quite dim.

Has nothing to do with being dim or w/e else, it has everything to do with hate, lack of respect, and just a sheer will to do w/e it takes.  Players don't care.

40All things 2014 Playoffs - Page 3 Empty Re: All things 2014 Playoffs Wed May 28, 2014 12:28 pm

spader

spader
All-Star
All-Star

NEELY wrote:
SpezDispenser wrote:

Wow, when are they guys gonna get that blind side hits are badly frowned upon and really dangerous.  You don't want to paint a lot of these guys with the same brush, but most of them appear quite dim.

Has nothing to do with being dim or w/e else, it has everything to do with hate, lack of respect, and just a sheer will to do w/e it takes.  Players don't care.

That's the big one for me. I think it's a shame.

41All things 2014 Playoffs - Page 3 Empty Re: All things 2014 Playoffs Wed May 28, 2014 12:53 pm

NEELY

Mod
Mod

Meh, someone says something about your family, personal, w/e, it starts there.  Guys say stuff that make you want to kill them and some guys try to, doesn't matter if they get fined, suspended, w/e.  Until they crack down on that kind of stuff this will continue to happen as well.

42All things 2014 Playoffs - Page 3 Empty Re: All things 2014 Playoffs Wed May 28, 2014 1:46 pm

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

I really didn't think Moore was that kind of player. That was a predatory hit, but it really wasn't at all late. I'm guessing he gets one game because he hit the head and the helmet went flying. Would have gotten more if Wiese had stayed down.

43All things 2014 Playoffs - Page 3 Empty Re: All things 2014 Playoffs Wed May 28, 2014 1:47 pm

NEELY

Mod
Mod

wprager wrote:I really didn't think Moore was that kind of player.  That was a predatory hit, but it really wasn't at all late.  I'm guessing he gets one game because he hit the head and the helmet went flying.  Would have gotten more if Wiese had stayed down.

Anyone can be that kind of player in any given circumstance.

44All things 2014 Playoffs - Page 3 Empty Re: All things 2014 Playoffs Wed May 28, 2014 1:49 pm

LeCaptain

LeCaptain
All-Star
All-Star

Yep, just ask Zinedine Zidane

45All things 2014 Playoffs - Page 3 Empty Re: All things 2014 Playoffs Wed May 28, 2014 3:35 pm

sandysensfan

Veteran
Veteran

wprager wrote:I don't believe it's over either way.  They won the first two at Centre Bell, thy could just as easily win the last one.  And Price coming back in after being out a week+ would not be the way to go.  Tokarski has actually won two games.

I wouldn't be too shocked if Price is in net for game 6..

46All things 2014 Playoffs - Page 3 Empty Re: All things 2014 Playoffs Wed May 28, 2014 3:38 pm

sandysensfan

Veteran
Veteran

shabbs wrote:Crazy game. Lundqvist had an off game. I'm sure he'll bounce back in fine form on Game 6.

Game 5 in the Western Conf Final goes tonight...

Kings @ Blackhawks - Game 5 - 8:00pm ET - Kings lead the series 3-1.

End of the line for Chicago?

That's what I was thinking. Chicago players have played a lot of hockey the past few years.. Two Cup wins in the last 4 seasons.. Olympics, etc. They just seem to be worn down.. LA looks almost unbeatable..

47All things 2014 Playoffs - Page 3 Empty Re: All things 2014 Playoffs Wed May 28, 2014 3:40 pm

sandysensfan

Veteran
Veteran

spader wrote:
NEELY wrote:
SpezDispenser wrote:

Well Prust broke the jaw of one of his 'friends' with a blindside head shot. So what does that say.

Moore had better not get more than Prust got. If he does, I really want to hear why? One had his jaw broken -- the other got knocked wozzy.

48All things 2014 Playoffs - Page 3 Empty Re: All things 2014 Playoffs Wed May 28, 2014 3:59 pm

spader

spader
All-Star
All-Star

sandysensfan wrote:
spader wrote:
NEELY wrote:
SpezDispenser wrote:

Well Prust broke the jaw of one of his 'friends' with a blindside head shot.  So what does that say.

Moore had better not get more than Prust got.  If he does, I really want to hear why?  One had his jaw broken -- the other got knocked wozzy.

I'm not quite sure what you're asking. I imagine that most would agree that it indicates that Prust also lacks respect for others.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 3 of 16]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 9 ... 16  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum