GM Hockey
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
GM Hockey

You are not connected. Please login or register

GM Hockey » Welcome Aboard » Introductions » psst it's me you're looking for

psst it's me you're looking for

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 2]

1psst it's me you're looking for Empty psst it's me you're looking for on Fri Sep 20, 2013 6:25 pm

xzel

Prospect
Prospect
HEY GUYS!

It's me Xzel!

If you don't know me Facepalm 

2psst it's me you're looking for Empty Re: psst it's me you're looking for on Fri Sep 20, 2013 6:28 pm

SeawaySensFan

SeawaySensFan
Franchise Player
Franchise Player
All hail xzel.

3psst it's me you're looking for Empty Re: psst it's me you're looking for on Fri Sep 20, 2013 8:14 pm

Cap'n Clutch

Cap'n Clutch
Co-Founder
Co-Founder
Awfully spry for 93 old friend.

- Unknown Author

4psst it's me you're looking for Empty Re: psst it's me you're looking for on Fri Sep 20, 2013 8:30 pm

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator
Is this a game of Clue? A scavenger hunt? How many Flames fans could there be in sunny Buena Park?

5psst it's me you're looking for Empty Re: psst it's me you're looking for on Fri Sep 20, 2013 9:33 pm

xzel

Prospect
Prospect
One is enough. Everyone else is a lame Kings fan.

yo yo SSF n Crunch

6psst it's me you're looking for Empty Re: psst it's me you're looking for on Fri Sep 20, 2013 10:08 pm

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder
Aw yeah!

7psst it's me you're looking for Empty Re: psst it's me you're looking for on Fri Sep 20, 2013 10:10 pm

Ev

Ev
Franchise Player
Franchise Player
what?

8psst it's me you're looking for Empty Re: psst it's me you're looking for on Fri Sep 20, 2013 10:31 pm

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator
Ev wrote:what?
Get with the program.

9psst it's me you're looking for Empty Re: psst it's me you're looking for on Fri Sep 20, 2013 10:32 pm

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator
xzel wrote:One is enough.  Everyone else is a lame Kings fan.

yo yo SSF n Crunch
Clutch. We don't have any "Crunch".

10psst it's me you're looking for Empty Re: psst it's me you're looking for on Sat Sep 21, 2013 8:08 am

SeawaySensFan

SeawaySensFan
Franchise Player
Franchise Player
wprager wrote:

yo yo SSF n Crunch
Clutch.  We don't have any "Crunch".
All hail The Cruncher!

11psst it's me you're looking for Empty Re: psst it's me you're looking for on Sat Sep 21, 2013 8:44 am

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator
So, xzel, or can we call you Lionel ...

12psst it's me you're looking for Empty Re: psst it's me you're looking for on Sat Sep 21, 2013 10:08 pm

Cap'n Clutch

Cap'n Clutch
Co-Founder
Co-Founder
That's Captain Crunch to you :D

- Unknown Author

13psst it's me you're looking for Empty Re: psst it's me you're looking for on Sun Sep 22, 2013 8:19 am

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator
SeawaySensFan wrote:
wprager wrote:

yo yo SSF n Crunch
All hail The Cruncher!
Back before the lockout, we called him "The Clutcher."

14psst it's me you're looking for Empty Re: psst it's me you're looking for on Sun Sep 22, 2013 8:30 am

SeawaySensFan

SeawaySensFan
Franchise Player
Franchise Player
wprager wrote:
SeawaySensFan wrote:
wprager wrote:

yo yo SSF n Crunch
All hail The Cruncher!
Back before the lockout, we called him "The Clutcher."
Brings back a lot of memories.

15psst it's me you're looking for Empty Re: psst it's me you're looking for on Sun Sep 22, 2013 12:08 pm

garblar

garblar
Rookie
Rookie
xzel?!?!

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum