GM Hockey
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
GM Hockey

You are not connected. Please login or register

Rob Ford...

+9
SensHulk
Flo The Action
spader
wprager
tim1_2
NEELY
SeawaySensFan
PTFlea
shabbs
13 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 10]

16Rob Ford... - Page 2 Empty Re: Rob Ford... Thu Oct 31, 2013 1:10 pm

SeawaySensFan

Franchise Player
Franchise Player

tim1_2 wrote:
shabbs wrote:Well, police have recovered the Rob Ford Crack Video and it looks to be legit. This is happening. Rob Ford... it's all over buddy. Get help.

http://www.theglobeandmail.com/news/toronto/police-evidence-rob-ford-alessandro-lisi/article15178929/

Did they actually recover the crack video?
Indeed.

17Rob Ford... - Page 2 Empty Re: Rob Ford... Thu Oct 31, 2013 1:13 pm

tim1_2

Franchise Player
Franchise Player

"While Blair (Toronto Police Chief) confirmed the video exists, he said it does not contain enough evidence to lay charges against Ford."

18Rob Ford... - Page 2 Empty Re: Rob Ford... Thu Oct 31, 2013 1:22 pm

wprager

Administrator
Administrator

SpezDispenser wrote:Oh dear!  Jail time for Fat Ford.  He'll be the jailhouse 'girl' for a while me thinks.
The bigger the cushion the better the pushin'?

19Rob Ford... - Page 2 Empty Re: Rob Ford... Thu Oct 31, 2013 1:23 pm

NEELY

Mod
Mod

tim1_2 wrote:"While Blair (Toronto Police Chief) confirmed the video exists, he said it does not contain enough evidence to lay charges against Ford."

Well no duh lol. It's a video. Either way, he's done.

20Rob Ford... - Page 2 Empty Re: Rob Ford... Thu Oct 31, 2013 1:24 pm

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

wprager wrote:
SpezDispenser wrote:Oh dear!  Jail time for Fat Ford.  He'll be the jailhouse 'girl' for a while me thinks.
Unfortunately for him, I believe they would look at it that way.

21Rob Ford... - Page 2 Empty Re: Rob Ford... Thu Oct 31, 2013 1:37 pm

tim1_2

tim1_2
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

NEELY wrote:
tim1_2 wrote:"While Blair (Toronto Police Chief) confirmed the video exists, he said it does not contain enough evidence to lay charges against Ford."

Well no duh lol. It's a video. Either way, he's done.
Video is enough for charges to be laid in a ton of circumstances.

22Rob Ford... - Page 2 Empty Re: Rob Ford... Thu Oct 31, 2013 1:39 pm

NEELY

Mod
Mod

There's no jail time for buying a small amount of crack, lol. There's no trial, no arrest, etc. He's a drug addict, that's all the video shows. It's also no illegal to actually be high.

23Rob Ford... - Page 2 Empty Re: Rob Ford... Thu Oct 31, 2013 1:45 pm

tim1_2

tim1_2
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

Is using crack illegal? I believe the video in question is the one that is said to show him using crack?

24Rob Ford... - Page 2 Empty Re: Rob Ford... Thu Oct 31, 2013 2:03 pm

NEELY

Mod
Mod

I think it's illegal to posses for the purpose of distribution... I don't think it's illegal to be smoking it to be honest or at least being high on it. Illegal in the sense that it's a felony.

25Rob Ford... - Page 2 Empty Re: Rob Ford... Thu Oct 31, 2013 2:21 pm

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

NEELY wrote:There's no jail time for buying a small amount of crack, lol.  There's no trial, no arrest, etc.  He's a drug addict, that's all the video shows.  It's also no illegal to actually be high.
Did he ever deny? Did he do anything to impede the investigation? There could be charges there.

26Rob Ford... - Page 2 Empty Re: Rob Ford... Thu Oct 31, 2013 2:38 pm

spader

spader
All-Star
All-Star

wprager wrote:
NEELY wrote:There's no jail time for buying a small amount of crack, lol.  There's no trial, no arrest, etc.  He's a drug addict, that's all the video shows.  It's also no illegal to actually be high.
Did he ever deny?  Did he do anything to impede the investigation?  There could be charges there.
For denying? Unless he was on trial, there's no perjury. Lying generally doesn't equal prison.

27Rob Ford... - Page 2 Empty Re: Rob Ford... Thu Oct 31, 2013 2:39 pm

spader

spader
All-Star
All-Star

SpezDispenser wrote:
wprager wrote:
Unfortunately for him, I believe they would look at it that way.

Who knows, maybe it would be fortunate for him. I wouldn't have guessed that he smoked crack before April. Who's to say he doesn't enjoy a pushin from time to time.

28Rob Ford... - Page 2 Empty Re: Rob Ford... Thu Oct 31, 2013 2:41 pm

spader

spader
All-Star
All-Star

This is illogical. Smoking crack and crack addiction are related but not necessarily the same thing. The vid doesn't show addiction, merely use.

29Rob Ford... - Page 2 Empty Re: Rob Ford... Thu Oct 31, 2013 3:06 pm

Flo The Action

Flo The Action
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

all I know is Toronto has a crackhead for a mayor... no wonder leafs fan are the way they are... they elected a crackhead!!!Ahhhhh! Ahhhhh! Ahhhhh! 

30Rob Ford... - Page 2 Empty Re: Rob Ford... Thu Oct 31, 2013 3:16 pm

NEELY

Mod
Mod

spader wrote:
This is illogical. Smoking crack and crack addiction are related but not necessarily the same thing. The vid doesn't show addiction, merely use.
I'll go under the assumption that people who smoke crack generally don't do it on a irregular basis, lol. It isn't weed.

31Rob Ford... - Page 2 Empty Re: Rob Ford... Thu Oct 31, 2013 8:34 pm

spader

spader
All-Star
All-Star

NEELY wrote:
spader wrote:
I'll go under the assumption that people who smoke crack generally don't do it on a irregular basis, lol.  It isn't weed.
I know a few people who have dabbled.

32Rob Ford... - Page 2 Empty Re: Rob Ford... Thu Oct 31, 2013 8:50 pm

NEELY

Mod
Mod

spader wrote:
NEELY wrote:
spader wrote:
I'll go under the assumption that people who smoke crack generally don't do it on a irregular basis, lol.  It isn't weed.
I know a few people who have dabbled.
I do as well but I would bet your people didn't go out and buy it.

33Rob Ford... - Page 2 Empty Re: Rob Ford... Thu Oct 31, 2013 9:33 pm

shabbs

shabbs
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

Flo The Action wrote:all I know is Toronto has a crackhead for a mayor... no wonder leafs fan are the way they are... they elected a crackhead!!!Ahhhhh! Ahhhhh! Ahhhhh! 
What's funny is that the city is in the best financial standing that is has been in a long long time. What Mel Lastman and David Miller destroyed, he's actually gotten back on track. Funny that a drug addicted Mayor with questionable ties to criminals does a better job than them.

Here's how I see this playing out... he's gonna fight it to the very end. Everything we've seen so far is circumstantial, nothing definitive. The mayor can't be removed even if he's charged with a crime. He'd have to actually be incarcerated in order for him to be forced out. They went over all these scenarios when the rumour of the video surfaced a while ago. He won't step down until he's forced to legally. This could drag on to the next election, and you know what, he could even win that. I would not be surprised. Ford Nation is like those Apple iSheep losers. They just follow, no matter what.

The only thing that can derail him is if Lisi sings like a canary and turns informant. Considering the pull Ford seems to have in the "underworld", not sure if he'd do that.

At any rate, gonna be interesting.

Getcha popcorn ready.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 10]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum