GM Hockey
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
GM Hockey

You are not connected. Please login or register

Stanley Cup Finals 2012

+12
NEELY
Hoags
SensHulk
Flo The Action
Riprock
SeawaySensFan
PTFlea
Ev
tim1_2
wprager
shabbs
Cap'n Clutch
16 posters

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 13, 14, 15

Stanley Cup 2012

Stanley Cup Finals 2012 - Page 15 Vote_lcap214%Stanley Cup Finals 2012 - Page 15 Vote_rcap2 14% [ 2 ]
Stanley Cup Finals 2012 - Page 15 Vote_lcap286%Stanley Cup Finals 2012 - Page 15 Vote_rcap2 86% [ 12 ]
Total Votes : 14

Go down  Message [Page 15 of 15]

211Stanley Cup Finals 2012 - Page 15 Empty Re: Stanley Cup Finals 2012 Fri Jun 15, 2012 2:02 pm

wprager

Administrator
Administrator

Hoags wrote:I think people are being too hard on him.

Him and his team worked their Donkey to win the Cup, sure he's probably pissed the drunk but the guy probably achieved beyond anything he ever imagined.

He's Cussing happy, instead of a nice PC speech he just cut loose. He's on top of the world right now.

If I won the Cup and Conn Smythe I'd be going around swearing and stuff too.

He could have expressed his joy and happiness using different words, though. It will no-doubt take a bit of effort (and money -- hiring a PR firm) to get him to a point where he can get those advertising contracts.

212Stanley Cup Finals 2012 - Page 15 Empty Re: Stanley Cup Finals 2012 Fri Jun 15, 2012 3:42 pm

spader

All-Star
All-Star

Bah. Everyone needs to relax a bit. Ya, he swore. Ya, some kids probably giggled at it. Who cares?

I'll bet everyone here boycots the Superbowl now because of the wardrobe malfunction a few years ago. Laugh1 We must protect our children's precious eyes and ears from such atrocities. Sarcasm

213Stanley Cup Finals 2012 - Page 15 Empty Re: Stanley Cup Finals 2012 Fri Jun 15, 2012 4:32 pm

SensHulk

All-Star
All-Star

spader wrote:Bah. Everyone needs to relax a bit. Ya, he swore. Ya, some kids probably giggled at it. Who cares?

I'll bet everyone here boycots the Superbowl now because of the wardrobe malfunction a few years ago. Laugh1 We must protect our children's precious eyes and ears from such atrocities. Sarcasm

As I recall, the wardrobe malfunction and most recently the middle finger last year were all lambasted and condemned acts. No one was saying "that's awesome!" and something was done about it each time. It's just stupidity on the part of Quick and its funny as hell but its so wrong as well. If I was a parent there, I'd be pissed. Don't care about the cup win, I brought my kid there to enjoy the celebration and become a kings fan but I then treated him to some bad behavior that kids will think is ok because successful role models like Jonathan Quick do it.

214Stanley Cup Finals 2012 - Page 15 Empty Re: Stanley Cup Finals 2012 Thu Sep 27, 2012 8:35 am

shabbs

shabbs
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

I still find this mind boggling...

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 15 of 15]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 13, 14, 15

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum