GM Hockey
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
GM Hockey

You are not connected. Please login or register

All Playoff Talk... All the Time... 2012 Edition

+20
sandysensfan
Tuk Tuk
SensHulk
SeawaySensFan
stempniaksen
dennycrane
Hobiesens
Hoags
Riprock
Flo The Action
spader
Cap'n Clutch
cash
rooneypoo
SensGirl11
Ev
PTFlea
wprager
tim1_2
shabbs
24 posters

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18 ... 38 ... 60  Next

Go down  Message [Page 17 of 60]

tim1_2

Franchise Player
Franchise Player

NEELY wrote:Crosby is and always was one of the biggest Wing Dang Doodle in the NHL. This just proves it. Giroux, Toews, Alfi, Iginla, these are class players. If they have an issue they take it to the other team in very respectable manners. Whether it's scoring a big goal or fighting a guy straight up, that's what they do.

Crosby might the best player on earth but he's a 2nd class captain and about as immature as you can get.

Exactly. And it's Cussing great that he is now exposed. During the game yesterday, you could hear some of the players chirping each other at various times, and at one point Crosby was being told he was an "embarassment" over and over again. 100% accurate.

NEELY

Mod
Mod

Crosby has the most fake persona of any player in the NHL. At least Ovechkin is pretty clear he's a douche bag. He's just like his daddy Lemieux, great hockey player but just the biggest baby ever. He didn't like hockey so he quit, awwwwwe, "give me my ball". Guess what, hockey survived without him and when he figured that out he came back and played.

Honestly, hockey would be better without Crosby because there will always be someone who is the best player in the world.

At least people don't wonder anymore why Crosby gets targeted and hit so much anymore. I would be willing to bet he gets knocked out again next year just because someone will take a shot at him.

Flo The Action

Franchise Player
Franchise Player

SpezDispenser wrote:
shabbs wrote:The big question... if the Canucks are bounced on Wednesday... will there be riots?

You know what happens? LA becomes a feared team in the West IMO. They look solid from what I watched of them and physical and scary...
I'll be happy if the preds or LA makes it to the finals. I think I prefer the preds.

Riprock

Riprock
All-Star
All-Star

Pretty sure Lemieux retired because he had cancer.... and came back when he was healthy.

tim1_2

tim1_2
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

Flo The Action wrote:
SpezDispenser wrote:
shabbs wrote:The big question... if the Canucks are bounced on Wednesday... will there be riots?

You know what happens? LA becomes a feared team in the West IMO. They look solid from what I watched of them and physical and scary...
I'll be happy if the preds or LA makes it to the finals. I think I prefer the preds.

How about a Philly/LA final...the return of Richards and Carter. Now that would be something.

SeawaySensFan

SeawaySensFan
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

I'll happy if Ottawa makes it to the Final. Indifferent otherwise. Beer

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

Riprock wrote:Pretty sure Lemieux retired because he had cancer.... and came back when he was healthy.

That wasn't his retirement. He retired (the first time) because of back issues, and this was *after* he battled Hodgkins. At the time he made allegations that he was retiring because opposition players would always target his backw ith cross checks and the league did nothing about it. He retired a second time when he missed a lot of the previous season with hip problems and then atrial fibrillation. He was also 40 and the Penguins stunk (10 game losing streak).

shabbs

shabbs
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

SeawaySensFan wrote:I'll happy if Ottawa makes it to the Final. Indifferent otherwise. Beer
Agreed. Cheers

SeawaySensFan

SeawaySensFan
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

shabbs wrote:
SeawaySensFan wrote:I'll happy if Ottawa makes it to the Final. Indifferent otherwise. Beer
Agreed. Cheers

Do you also agree with the part where I forgot the word "be?"

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

All Playoff Talk... All the Time... 2012 Edition - Page 17 562007731

SeawaySensFan

SeawaySensFan
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

SpezDispenser wrote:All Playoff Talk... All the Time... 2012 Edition - Page 17 562007731

That should give legs to the "Luongo to Toronto" rumours.

Flo The Action

Flo The Action
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

tim1_2 wrote:
Flo The Action wrote:
SpezDispenser wrote:

How about a Philly/LA final...the return of Richards and Carter. Now that would be something.
That could end up being a "quick" series... Sarcasm

SeawaySensFan

SeawaySensFan
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

Flo The Action wrote:
tim1_2 wrote:
Flo The Action wrote:
SpezDispenser wrote:

That could end up being a "quick" series... Sarcasm

I don't get the quotes with Quick. What are you trying to say?!?! Ooooooooohhhhh you silly billy.

Riprock

Riprock
All-Star
All-Star

Penguins F Craig Adams suspended for one game and Penguins coach Dan Bylsma fined $10K for an instigator penalty in the final 5 minutes

shabbs

shabbs
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

Caps up 2-1 over the Bruins in the 2nd...

shabbs

shabbs
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

Laich ties it up!!! 3-3 in the 3rd.

tim1_2

tim1_2
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

shabbs wrote:Laich ties it up!!! 3-3 in the 3rd.

And I was all set to go to bed after this game...looks like we'll have some OT.

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

tim1_2 wrote:
shabbs wrote:Laich ties it up!!! 3-3 in the 3rd.

And I was all set to go to bed after this game...looks like we'll have some OT.

Me too.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 17 of 60]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18 ... 38 ... 60  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum