GM Hockey
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
GM Hockey

You are not connected. Please login or register

Game Day: Sens @ Kings, Monday, January 23, 2012 @ 10:30PM

+13
rooneypoo
sens4win
Hoags
TheAvatar
SensHulk
wprager
NEELY
PTFlea
Cap'n Clutch
spader
shabbs
SeawaySensFan
Riprock
17 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Go down  Message [Page 3 of 9]

PTFlea

Co-Founder
Co-Founder

Where is Butler playing? Is it confirmed that he's next to Spezza?

It's an interesting test for Butler tonight. He has a real opportunity here. I'm sure the message has been sent that Mac deserves a scorer to score, so we'll see what happens.

As most are, really looking forward to Boro's 2nd game.

wprager

Administrator
Administrator

SpezDispenser wrote:Where is Butler playing? Is it confirmed that he's next to Spezza?

It's an interesting test for Butler tonight. He has a real opportunity here. I'm sure the message has been sent that Mac deserves a scorer to score, so we'll see what happens.

That's what they were saying on The Scratches.

Maybe Butler and Michalek on Spezza's wings are to get Big Jason going -- he has zero points in LA in all his years in the league.

PTFlea

Co-Founder
Co-Founder

wprager wrote:
SpezDispenser wrote:Where is Butler playing? Is it confirmed that he's next to Spezza?

Maybe Butler and Michalek on Spezza's wings are to get Big Jason going -- he has zero points in LA in all his years in the league.

Again though, those statistics means nothing right now IMO.

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

Umm, Spezza just got a puck in the face at warmups. Left the ice with a cut over his left eye. #wearadamhelmetinwarmups

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

SpezDispenser wrote:
wprager wrote:

Again though, those statistics means nothing right now IMO.

50% of it is half mental, so yes, they do.

Hoags

Hoags
All-Star
All-Star

Butler on the top line again ???? MacLean doesn't give up on this guy ..... :crossarms:

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

wprager wrote:Umm, Spezza just got a puck in the face at warmups. Left the ice with a cut over his left eye. #wearadamhelmetinwarmups

Oh Dung!

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

SpezDispenser wrote:
wprager wrote:Umm, Spezza just got a puck in the face at warmups. Left the ice with a cut over his left eye. #wearadamhelmetinwarmups

Oh Dung!

DaCosta. Stat!

spader

spader
All-Star
All-Star

Spezza's playing. :KKK:

sens4win

sens4win
Veteran
Veteran

Tale of the tape is a success !

spader

spader
All-Star
All-Star

That period was brutal. The Sens can't get a call, despite the obvious need for a few.

rooneypoo

rooneypoo
All-Star
All-Star

Any streams? No NHL in New Orleans...

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

Brutal. We're being dominated physically right now and this ref is blowing the Kings.

Ev

Ev
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

is it just me or has Michalek been awful lately?

Ev

Ev
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

SpezDispenser wrote:Brutal. We're being dominated physically right now and this ref is blowing the Kings.

so it begins...

sens4win

sens4win
Veteran
Veteran

rooneypoo wrote:Any streams? No NHL in New Orleans...
http://www.firstrow.tv/watch/103813/2/watch-los-angeles-kings-vs-ottawa-senators.html

Oglethorpe

Oglethorpe
Veteran
Veteran

Big Ev wrote:is it just me or has Michalek been awful lately?
I thought he was better that period. He has been bad (like most of the team) dating back to the Montreal game.

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

Big Ev wrote:is it just me or has Michalek been awful lately?

Very poor.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 3 of 9]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum