GM Hockey
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
GM Hockey

You are not connected. Please login or register

Game Day: Sens @ Kings, Monday, January 23, 2012 @ 10:30PM

+13
rooneypoo
sens4win
Hoags
TheAvatar
SensHulk
wprager
NEELY
PTFlea
Cap'n Clutch
spader
shabbs
SeawaySensFan
Riprock
17 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9

Go down  Message [Page 9 of 9]

NEELY

Mod
Mod

Big Ev wrote:I caved. I agree for this game, it's been terrible. Usually don't care, but they've been bad.

I'm with you on this one for sure and like you, I don't really put much on the refs and I don't think they were the difference, but WOW. That was just disgusting.

The complete bias they showed against the Sens is actually shocking. I honestly hope Murray does something note worthy in the next day or two.

Hoags

All-Star
All-Star

Murray has complained about officiating before and it accomplished nothing. Word will just reach the officials that Ottawa is whining again and they'll proceed to :rp: us again.

It looks like we got 3 PP oppurtunities in the 3rd, O'rourke figured he made his point by then and gave us a few to even things up. The league will look at the total # of PP and figure all was fair.

The bias in the league is obvious. The refs decide in advance which team will be penalized and call that team for the most borderline/marginal infraction whereas the other team gets away with just about anything. The players catch on and you'll see extra cheap shots and diving because they know they'll get away with it.

We are consistently one of the most penalized teams in the league with fewest PP opportunities. I doubt there's a conspiracy but it's odd how this list seems to change so little year to year. Carolina always seems to get the most ???

MacLean should have kept his mouth shut, you never ever question the officials publically. O'rourke was probably livid that the diver comment went public and decided to exact payback.

Riprock

All-Star
All-Star

sens4win wrote:Tale of the tape is a success !

LOL, yeah that's the only part of the game I saw, and I got excited that I predicted it! :KKK:

Then the PVR started recording two shows, Mr.D and House so I went to bed.

Number Twenty Nine

Number Twenty Nine
Veteran
Veteran

Complaining about refs detracts from the areas to improve on the game. I think it gives the players an excuse to play sh!tty and justifies their bad play to themselves to an extent.

Need to rise above it. Sometimes the ices is tilted that way - like last night and sometimes it's tilted the other way - like against Pittsburgh.

If this team is "picked on" because it's Ottawa, there's not much you can do about it other than shut your yap and rise above it

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

Anaheim was great against us and LA may have been even better. Two teams that should be in the playoffs in the West flexed their muscles against us. Let's get out of there and try to get a point or two tonight becore the break.

SeawaySensFan

SeawaySensFan
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

Hoags wrote:Murray has complained about officiating before and it accomplished nothing. Word will just reach the officials that Ottawa is whining again and they'll proceed to :rp: us again.

It looks like we got 3 PP oppurtunities in the 3rd, O'rourke figured he made his point by then and gave us a few to even things up. The league will look at the total # of PP and figure all was fair.

The bias in the league is obvious. The refs decide in advance which team will be penalized and call that team for the most borderline/marginal infraction whereas the other team gets away with just about anything. The players catch on and you'll see extra cheap shots and diving because they know they'll get away with it.

We are consistently one of the most penalized teams in the league with fewest PP opportunities. I doubt there's a conspiracy but it's odd how this list seems to change so little year to year. Carolina always seems to get the most ???

MacLean should have kept his mouth shut, you never ever question the officials publically. O'rourke was probably livid that the diver comment went public and decided to exact payback.

everyF*UC*INGbody disagrees with calls!!! What's so hard to see here? Laugh1 Laughing3

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 9 of 9]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum