GM Hockey
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
GM Hockey

You are not connected. Please login or register

General Hockey Talk - Injuries, signings, factoids + other news from around the league

+24
Tuk Tuk
LeCaptain
Hobiesens
asq2
Flo The Action
rooneypoo
Number Twenty Nine
SensGirl11
TheAvatar
dennycrane
Hoags
SensHulk
ddt
NEELY
Ev
cash
PTFlea
Cap'n Clutch
SeawaySensFan
tim1_2
Riprock
wprager
spader
shabbs
28 posters

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 19 ... 35, 36, 37 ... 51 ... 67  Next

Go down  Message [Page 36 of 67]

Ev

Franchise Player
Franchise Player

We're not catching Boston - we're playing them in Round 1 Ahhhhh!

Cap'n Clutch

Co-Founder
Co-Founder

Big Ev wrote:We're not catching Boston - we're playing them in Round 1 Ahhhhh!

Or if we're really lucky we catch 6th place. :help:

Ev

Franchise Player
Franchise Player

Cap'n Clutch wrote:

Hope so. We'd have no problem beating the Panthers.

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

Big Ev wrote:
Cap'n Clutch wrote:

What if it's the Caps?

Cap'n Clutch

Cap'n Clutch
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

SpezDispenser wrote:
Big Ev wrote:
Cap'n Clutch wrote:

What if it's the Caps?

I think we can beat either the Caps or the Panthers in a 7 game series. If we face Boston then it'll be how long can we stretch the series before we lose.

tim1_2

tim1_2
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

We're going to finish 7th or 8th, let's not kid ourselves into thinking 6th is a possibility. You must take into account the games played column. I think I'd rather play the Rags than the Bruins, but either one is a ridiculous challenge.

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

tim1_2 wrote:We're going to finish 7th or 8th, let's not kid ourselves into thinking 6th is a possibility. You must take into account the games played column. I think I'd rather play the Rags than the Bruins, but either one is a ridiculous challenge.

Whatever. Get us there and the season's an overwhelming success IMO.

tim1_2

tim1_2
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

SpezDispenser wrote:
tim1_2 wrote:We're going to finish 7th or 8th, let's not kid ourselves into thinking 6th is a possibility. You must take into account the games played column. I think I'd rather play the Rags than the Bruins, but either one is a ridiculous challenge.

Whatever. Get us there and the season's an overwhelming success IMO.

AB-SO-LUTELY! Cheers

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

stempniaksen wrote:
http://www.sportsclubstats.com/NHL_ChanceWillMakePlayoffs.html

This is a much better indicator of the standings, imo. As such, it will be extremely tough to catch any of the top-six teams. Not impossible at all, but it will be a tough road.

Why is it such a "much better indicator"? Two weeks ago they had the Hawks at over 97%. All of a sudden they are at 67.1%. Same two weeks ago New Jersey was at under 61%, just a week later they were at 91.53%. There are many other similar examples.

Are you sure you want to go with these guys?

sandysensfan

Veteran
Veteran

Chicago vs Rangers -- 4 mins into game 3-0 Chicago. Biron in net for Rangers. I guess Chicago's losing streak ends tonight?

Riprock

Riprock
All-Star
All-Star

Man, and people think Chicago's goaltending isn't good.

KidKarlsson

KidKarlsson
Rookie
Rookie

wow 4-0 Blackhawks over the Rags midway through the first, and 2-0 Buffalo over Philly ... im liking these results so far!

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

KidKarlsson wrote:wow 4-0 Blackhawks over the Rags midway through the first, and 2-0 Buffalo over Philly ... im liking these results so far!

Hawks are up 4-0 but they have Crawford *and* Emery as goalies. Did someone get injured?

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

Karlis Skrastins' wife gave birth to a baby daughter today. If you don't remember, read this:

http://thescoopblog.dallasnews.com/archives/2011/09/driver-has-an-eerie-encounter.html

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

KidKarlsson wrote:wow 4-0 Blackhawks over the Rags midway through the first, and 2-0 Buffalo over Philly ... im liking these results so far!

Philly now ahead 3-2, but Briere has a UBI and will not return.

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

OMG, Philly is up 7-2. 7 straight goals. Miller pulled after 4 goals on 14 shots; Enroth a little better with 4 on 18.

Ev

Ev
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

wprager wrote:OMG, Philly is up 7-2. 7 straight goals. Miller pulled after 4 goals on 14 shots; Enroth a little better with 4 on 18.

Other way around. Enroth started.

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

Wow...Buffalo...

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 36 of 67]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 19 ... 35, 36, 37 ... 51 ... 67  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum