GM Hockey
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
GM Hockey

You are not connected. Please login or register

GM Hockey » Ottawa Senators » GAME DAY:Toronto Maple Leafs @ Ottawa Senators- 7:30pm ET -Sunday, October 30th, 2011

GAME DAY:Toronto Maple Leafs @ Ottawa Senators- 7:30pm ET -Sunday, October 30th, 2011

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 9, 10, 11  Next

Go down  Message [Page 3 of 11]

spader


All-Star
All-Star
SpezDispenser wrote:I have a serious man-crush developing on Greening and Rundblad.

Scrum at the net ends with Greening putting two Leafs players in headlocks. One for each arm. Beautiful.

PTFlea


Co-Founder
Co-Founder
spader wrote:
SpezDispenser wrote:I have a serious man-crush developing on Greening and Rundblad.

Scrum at the net ends with Greening putting two Leafs players in headlocks. One for each arm. Beautiful.

Haha, yeah that was awesome.

shabbs


Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
spader wrote:
SpezDispenser wrote:I have a serious man-crush developing on Greening and Rundblad.

Scrum at the net ends with Greening putting two Leafs players in headlocks. One for each arm. Beautiful.
That was awesome. Love the new kids man. No more pussification of the Sens.

Number Twenty Nine

Number Twenty Nine
Veteran
Veteran
Murray certainly looks like a genius now doesn't he.?

spader

spader
All-Star
All-Star
K-Dog!

Riprock

Riprock
All-Star
All-Star
LOL was he barking during his skate by the bench?

Congrats Daug!!! Loved the celbration after he scored - how Karlsson squeezed his face hahaha

spader

spader
All-Star
All-Star
Dammit. MacArthur is waking up.

Riprock

Riprock
All-Star
All-Star
Hmm... feel like Phillips was out of position on that one.

The home crowd Leaf fans are getting back into this one. Facepalm

spader

spader
All-Star
All-Star
Dash wrote:Hmm... feel like Phillips was out of position on that one.

The home crowd Leaf fans are getting back into this one. Facepalm
Facepalm indeed.

KidKarlsson

KidKarlsson
Rookie
Rookie
anyone know a stream for the game?

spader

spader
All-Star
All-Star
KidKarlsson wrote:anyone know a stream for the game?

You could try this: http://www.desitara.com/blogs/doroyaki-cobadong/2011/10/30/free-toronto-maple-leafs-vs-ottawa-senators-live-streaming-online-nhl-game-30-october-2011/

KidKarlsson

KidKarlsson
Rookie
Rookie
no luck... it sucks being out in Vancouver to watch Sens games

Hoags

Hoags
All-Star
All-Star
http://www.firstrowsports.tv/watch/89276/1/watch-ottawa-senators-vs-toronto-maple-leafs.html

spader

spader
All-Star
All-Star
KidKarlsson wrote:no luck... it sucks being out in Vancouver to watch Sens games

It was pretty bad when I was in Korea, too. I don't know the best sites anymore.

sandysensfan


Veteran
Veteran
Hoags wrote:I had no idea Greening has a shot like that

He has a very hard shot... 2nd only to Fisher last year in the Sens Skills - I believe -- but with my memory who knows. And was the fastest skater - that I do remember.

KidKarlsson

KidKarlsson
Rookie
Rookie
thanks I found a stream... how has the game been? It looks like we are scrambling around right now..

spader

spader
All-Star
All-Star
sandysensfan wrote:
Hoags wrote:I had no idea Greening has a shot like that

He has a very hard shot... 2nd only to Fisher last year in the Sens Skills - I believe -- but with my memory who knows. And was the fastest skater - that I do remember.

I thought Greening won both competitions.

KidKarlsson wrote:thanks I found a stream... how has the game been? It looks like we are scrambling around right now..

Good. A bit scrambly right now, but they've played well.

spader

spader
All-Star
All-Star
That'll do it. 6 in a row. Greening with the first star. Great job.

Sponsored content


Back to top  Message [Page 3 of 11]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 9, 10, 11  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum