GM Hockey
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
GM Hockey

You are not connected. Please login or register

GM Hockey » Ottawa Senators » GAME DAY:Toronto Maple Leafs @ Ottawa Senators- 7:30pm ET -Sunday, October 30th, 2011

GAME DAY:Toronto Maple Leafs @ Ottawa Senators- 7:30pm ET -Sunday, October 30th, 2011

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11

Go down  Message [Page 11 of 11]

SensGirl11

Mod
Mod
Lehner's take on Filatov;

As for Nikita Filatov’s play in the AHL, Lehner was even more impressed. “Oh, he doesn’t belong down there,” he said. “It looked a little easy sometimes. Like he could score when he felt like. He’s a great player with great skill who can score. He just has to find the groove up here. I think he can contribute here. It’s the same with every player, same with me. You’ve just got to get into a groove, a comfort zone. It takes a while to establish that. Some players longer than others.”

wprager

Administrator
Administrator
SpezDispenser wrote:
Big Ev wrote:
SpezDispenser wrote:Filatov got 5 minutes last night, why did we recall him?

He should go back like today

I would imagine, yeah. Unless they want him to take Alfie's place on the 2nd line perhaps.

It's not really the right move to alternate Butler/Filatov in that spot because they play completely different styles. I'd put Filatov in there an give him 5 games (if Alfie needs that many).

Hoags

All-Star
All-Star
I don't think MacLean trusts Filatov defensively to give him 5 games in the top-6.

BB will probably play in Alfie's place, plus he's a natural RW.

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator
Hoags wrote:I don't think MacLean trusts Filatov defensively to give him 5 games in the top-6.

BB will probably play in Alfie's place, plus he's a natural RW.

What? I had absolutely no issues with Filatov's defensive game. I thought he was better than Butler, what little I got to see him play.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 11 of 11]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum