GM Hockey
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
GM Hockey

You are not connected. Please login or register

A place to vent

+21
DirtyDave
Cap'n Clutch
spader
rooneypoo
The Silfer Server
NEELY
Number Twenty Nine
Hoags
SensHulk
shabbs
TheAvatar
LeCaptain
SensGirl11
Da lil Guy
SeawaySensFan
Ev
wprager
Riprock
tim1_2
PTFlea
22_4_ever
25 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 10 ... 19  Next

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 19]

16A place to vent - Page 2 Empty Re: A place to vent Wed Sep 14, 2011 2:53 pm

22_4_ever

Sophomore
Sophomore

SeawaySensFan wrote:Guys who wear flip-flops at work.

DOH

That's me...then again it's more because I've destroyed my feet wearing new skates for sort outs...(without socks).

17A place to vent - Page 2 Empty Re: A place to vent Wed Sep 14, 2011 2:54 pm

Ev

Franchise Player
Franchise Player

How about people who never use their turn signals? Or cab drivers thinking they own the road? NoWayyyyy

18A place to vent - Page 2 Empty Re: A place to vent Wed Sep 14, 2011 2:59 pm

SeawaySensFan

Franchise Player
Franchise Player

22_4_ever wrote:
SeawaySensFan wrote:Guys who wear flip-flops at work.

DOH

That's me...then again it's more because I've destroyed my feet wearing new skates for sort outs...(without socks).

I'm just pissed because I can't wear shorts yet guys can wear long pants with sandals and their unclipped toenails for all to see. Veeeeeeery perfeshunal.

19A place to vent - Page 2 Empty Re: A place to vent Wed Sep 14, 2011 3:10 pm

Da lil Guy

Da lil Guy
Rookie
Rookie

An office where you can wear flip flops? Not me.

Re: One ways.

What matters is the way your car is moving. Not which way it's facing. It is not legal or advisable to drive the wrong way down a one way street in reverse.

Sticking with automobiles:

Your hazard lights are not a license to park anywhere you like. Don't stop to pick up/drop off your fat wife in front of the grocery store (especially when there is a perfectly good parking lot) and think turning on your four-ways makes it all kosher. It doesn't. It makes you a douchebag.

More on driving:

Signal your turns. That's what that stick by the steering wheel does. Nobody but you knows what you're going to do if you don't tell us somehow.

Advertising:

To much baby Donkey on TV. There is no reason you need to show a baby's bare Donkey to sell a diaper. We can all make that connection ourselves.

Radio:

Whoever conceived of radio segments where people sample food and drink should be shot. I can't even see what you're eating, and I sure as dung don't want to hear you eating it. Listening to people chew is the most annoying thing in the world, and the medium of radio amplifies it.

I have many more, but no time.

20A place to vent - Page 2 Empty Re: A place to vent Wed Sep 14, 2011 3:27 pm

SensGirl11

SensGirl11
Mod
Mod

Big Ev wrote:1. Douchebags with obnoxious, loud mufflers or whatever the Diddle those are on their Civics and Jettas

2. Idiots who stop right in the middle of a hallway or aisle to talk to someone or to look at their phone

4. Old people driving slow

Those are 3 of my biggest pet peeves for sure.

Dammit!

21A place to vent - Page 2 Empty Re: A place to vent Wed Sep 14, 2011 3:35 pm

Riprock

Riprock
All-Star
All-Star

You know what I hate?.... A guy in a blue suit.....

22A place to vent - Page 2 Empty Re: A place to vent Wed Sep 14, 2011 3:35 pm

SensGirl11

SensGirl11
Mod
Mod

Alright here are mine, all work related;

1. people who call me from their desk to ask the extension of someone else in the office, even if they're only 5 feet away from them - get off your fat Donkey and go talk to them - leave me alone damnit!!

2. people who ask me if there is a meeting room available when they can just look at it and book it themselves, the damn book is right in front of you morons.

3. people who leave their dirty dishes in the sink - even a damn coffee mug - thinking that the ladies of the office are responsible to wash them - lazy, disrespectful bastards.

4. telemarketers - nuff said

5. people who ask if someone is in the office when they're on their way to go check themselves, why are you wasting your breath and annyoing me? You're going to check anyways, how Cussing irritating.

6. annoying people that need their hands held through everything they do, like i'm their freaking mother - get a life, look things up, be independant, how are you even in this business?

ahhhh Smile

23A place to vent - Page 2 Empty Re: A place to vent Wed Sep 14, 2011 3:41 pm

LeCaptain

LeCaptain
All-Star
All-Star

I never cared about stupidity happening around me

24A place to vent - Page 2 Empty Re: A place to vent Wed Sep 14, 2011 3:43 pm

22_4_ever

22_4_ever
Sophomore
Sophomore

La Femme wrote:I never cared about stupidity happening around me

What about when it's happening to you?

25A place to vent - Page 2 Empty Re: A place to vent Wed Sep 14, 2011 3:47 pm

Riprock

Riprock
All-Star
All-Star

How about not caring for it around you?

26A place to vent - Page 2 Empty Re: A place to vent Wed Sep 14, 2011 4:02 pm

Da lil Guy

Da lil Guy
Rookie
Rookie

SensGirl11 wrote:Alright here are mine, all work related;

1. people who call me from their desk to ask the extension of someone else in the office, even if they're only 5 feet away from them - get off your fat Donkey and go talk to them - leave me alone damnit!!

2. people who ask me if there is a meeting room available when they can just look at it and book it themselves, the damn book is right in front of you morons.

3. people who leave their dirty dishes in the sink - even a damn coffee mug - thinking that the ladies of the office are responsible to wash them - lazy, disrespectful bastards.

4. telemarketers - nuff said

5. people who ask if someone is in the office when they're on their way to go check themselves, why are you wasting your breath and annyoing me? You're going to check anyways, how Cussing irritating.

6. annoying people that need their hands held through everything they do, like i'm their freaking mother - get a life, look things up, be independant, how are you even in this business?

ahhhh Smile

You MUST work in a law firm.

27A place to vent - Page 2 Empty Re: A place to vent Wed Sep 14, 2011 4:12 pm

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

Big Ev wrote:How about people who never use their turn signals? Or cab drivers thinking they own the road? NoWayyyyy

Joggers who insist on using the road, going against traffic, when there is a perfectly good sidewalk that can be used.

Or just joggers, in general. If God had wanted man to run he would have sent something to chase after them.

28A place to vent - Page 2 Empty Re: A place to vent Wed Sep 14, 2011 4:44 pm

TheAvatar

TheAvatar
Veteran
Veteran

One thing that really annoys me is when radio commercials have car horn or police car noise. I ONLY listen to the radio when I drive my car and I find those dangerous AND GREATLY Cussing ANNOYING

29A place to vent - Page 2 Empty Re: A place to vent Wed Sep 14, 2011 4:47 pm

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

TheAvatar wrote:One thing that really annoys me is when radio commercials have car horn or police car noise. I ONLY listen to the radio when I drive my car and I find those dangerous AND GREATLY Cussing ANNOYING

Right toward the end of "Low Rider" there is this sax riff (I think it's a sax) that sounds like a police siren starting up. I always instinctively slow down when I hear it.

30A place to vent - Page 2 Empty Re: A place to vent Wed Sep 14, 2011 5:13 pm

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

Da lil Guy wrote:An office where you can wear flip flops? Not me.

Re: One ways.

What matters is the way your car is moving. Not which way it's facing. It is not legal or advisable to drive the wrong way down a one way street in reverse.

Sticking with automobiles:

Your hazard lights are not a license to park anywhere you like. Don't stop to pick up/drop off your fat wife in front of the grocery store (especially when there is a perfectly good parking lot) and think turning on your four-ways makes it all kosher. It doesn't. It makes you a douchebag.

More on driving:

Signal your turns. That's what that stick by the steering wheel does. Nobody but you knows what you're going to do if you don't tell us somehow.

Advertising:

To much baby Donkey on TV. There is no reason you need to show a baby's bare Donkey to sell a diaper. We can all make that connection ourselves.

Radio:

Whoever conceived of radio segments where people sample food and drink should be shot. I can't even see what you're eating, and I sure as dung don't want to hear you eating it. Listening to people chew is the most annoying thing in the world, and the medium of radio amplifies it.

I have many more, but no time.

Laugh1 I was amused.

31A place to vent - Page 2 Empty Re: A place to vent Wed Sep 14, 2011 5:52 pm

shabbs

shabbs
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

People who jay-walk with kids or a stroller 10 Cussing feet from an intersection. Drives me nuts.

32A place to vent - Page 2 Empty Re: A place to vent Wed Sep 14, 2011 5:53 pm

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

When there is a merge lane and the idiot in front insists to wait until he is clear to cut across all three lanes so he can be in the passing lane right away. One of the worst places for this is coming off Carling onto March Rd, just in front of Mitel. Just go right into the merge lane (traffic from March would have to cross lanes to get into that lane) and build up your speed before you cut across to the fast lane. No. Instead they'll sit there until all the traffic clears up.

33A place to vent - Page 2 Empty Re: A place to vent Wed Sep 14, 2011 6:13 pm

Da lil Guy

Da lil Guy
Rookie
Rookie

Re: merge lanes.

If I'm forced to stop while merging by the flow of traffic and you line up behind me, wait your god damned turn before you merge. Don't hit the gas and merge around me, through my blind spot, the moment the last car goes by.

You're not only begging for an accident, you're a bad human being. Hitler bad.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 19]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 10 ... 19  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum