GM Hockey
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
GM Hockey

You are not connected. Please login or register

Chris Drury Retires

5 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Chris Drury Retires Empty Chris Drury Retires Fri Aug 19, 2011 11:43 am

tim1_2

tim1_2
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

http://www.nhlpa.com/News/Media-Releases/Details.aspx?R=C059821A-0C4F-4B4B-94F9-126490452208

Too bad. Must be because of his bum knee? I couldn't imagine that NOBODY wanted him.

2Chris Drury Retires Empty Re: Chris Drury Retires Fri Aug 19, 2011 12:55 pm

shabbs

shabbs
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

Yeah, seems a bit soon for this, but perhaps his injuries got the better of him. Too bad indeed.

3Chris Drury Retires Empty Re: Chris Drury Retires Fri Aug 19, 2011 3:15 pm

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

tim1_2 wrote:http://www.nhlpa.com/News/Media-Releases/Details.aspx?R=C059821A-0C4F-4B4B-94F9-126490452208

Too bad. Must be because of his bum knee? I couldn't imagine that NOBODY wanted him.

He doesn't need to work, so unless they could offer him something he wanted, what's the use. I wonder, though, when Feb/March rolls around and someone needs a bit of experience to help with a playoff run. Someone like the Caps, perhaps?

4Chris Drury Retires Empty Re: Chris Drury Retires Sat Aug 20, 2011 11:16 am

Cap'n Clutch

Cap'n Clutch
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

He really went down hill fast didn't he? Good on him.

5Chris Drury Retires Empty Re: Chris Drury Retires Sun Aug 21, 2011 10:56 pm

Riprock

Riprock
All-Star
All-Star

I believed Buffalo was going to sign him but I guess he burned those bridges. Ultimately I believe the injuries did him in.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum