GM Hockey
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
GM Hockey

You are not connected. Please login or register

GAME DAY: Portland Pirates @ Binghamton Senators, 7:05PM Saturday, April 30

+4
Ev
SensHulk
PTFlea
wprager
8 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 2]

wprager

Administrator
Administrator

6 minutes to go, B-Sens holding on to that lead. Or perhaps the Pirates are holding on to that deficit. From the sound of it Leggio is playing well.

wprager

Administrator
Administrator

And just like that, it's 2-2.

wprager

Administrator
Administrator

Isn't it time for Butler to continue his streak?

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

Under 2 minutes. Another OT?

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

Maybe not. Pirates score with 12 seconds to go.

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

Dammit! Just like the other Sens used to do.

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

Disappointing, but they weren't gonna sweep. Re-focus and we can get it going again next game.

Ev

Ev
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

What a choke job.

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

SpezDispenser wrote:Disappointing, but they weren't gonna sweep. Re-focus and we can get it going again next game.

I remember saying that for years with the Sens. They could never put the boot to the throat of their opponent.

They need to re-group and come out much stronger. They've given up the first goal in each game of the series--that'll eventually catch up with you, like last night.

Cap'n Clutch

Cap'n Clutch
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

Lehner can't win every game right? Wink They'll be fine. It's a 7 game series right?

spader

spader
All-Star
All-Star

Cap'n Clutch wrote:Lehner can't win every game right? Wink They'll be fine. It's a 7 game series right?

Agreed. The sun isn't falling yet.

sandysensfan

Veteran
Veteran

There were 33 of us that went down. We had a great time. We were sitting where the B-Sens came onto the ice. It's where Brodeur was sitting and Hale & Cowick were standing there as well. At least we got a wave and a chuckle from all 3 -- and also got a thumb's up from Cowick when we started chanting... Let's go 67's...

Too bad they lost.. but let's face it Bingo was not going to sweep a team that had an 106 pt season. They do have some skill on the other team as well.

Also considering the key injuries on the defense for the B-Sens -- I think Lehner has done remarkably well being 5 and 1 in his first ever pro hockey playoff.

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

Cap'n Clutch wrote:Lehner can't win every game right? Wink They'll be fine. It's a 7 game series right?

'Course not, but it would have been great to be up 3-0 and, perhaps, give some more ice time to the rookie D and give the regulars an easy night.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum