GM Hockey
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
GM Hockey

You are not connected. Please login or register

GM Hockey » Ottawa Senators » Ottawa Senators @ Tampa Bay Lightning, March 29th, 2011 - 7:30 PM

Ottawa Senators @ Tampa Bay Lightning, March 29th, 2011 - 7:30 PM

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Go down  Message [Page 4 of 4]

wprager

Administrator
Administrator
A righteous loss. Two points ahead of Florida and still only 4 behind Colorado, with them holding 2 games in hand. There's still a slim chance.

tim1_2

Franchise Player
Franchise Player
Thank god we lost...with Matrix playing the rest of the games, we're still not out of the woods (when it comes to tanking). The game against Florida tomorrow is HUGE.

NEELY

Mod
Mod
I'll never cheer for The Sens to lose but if they did happen to come out flat tomorrow night against Florida, that we basically gaurantee The Sens 3rd or worse. If The Sens win, I hope it is in OT or the shootout, that's about as far into Tank Nation as I am willing to travel.

Cap'n Clutch

Cap'n Clutch
Co-Founder
Co-Founder
SeawaySensFan wrote:
wprager wrote:
shabbs wrote:
wprager wrote:
Michallica wrote:
SeawaySensFan wrote:
shabbs wrote:TBay lines tonight, as per Scott MacArthur:

Tonight?!?!?! Ahhhhh! Ahhhhh!

I'm usually always up for your humor ssf (u know me).....but Diddle I wish I could minus you right now! Dammit! Mad

Well, at least we didn't have Shabbs replying: 2Night!
It was fun for a while...

For a while???! Ahhhhh! Ahhhhh!

Laugh1 Laughing3

Tonight?!?!?! Ahhhhh! Ahhhhh! is the new "Source?". True story.

Flo The Action

Flo The Action
Franchise Player
Franchise Player
NEELY wrote:I'll never cheer for The Sens to lose but if they did happen to come out flat tomorrow night against Florida, that we basically gaurantee The Sens 3rd or worse. If The Sens win, I hope it is in OT or the shootout, that's about as far into Tank Nation as I am willing to travel.
yup, if there is any games that could be lost without much heartache it's against florida tomorrow.

i really wish i could be watching these games. I'm especially excited about some of our young blood that wasn't projected to make the team soon(greening, condra) it sounds like they've played beyond expectations. just wish i could see it. maybe next year i guess.

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder
NEELY wrote:I'll never cheer for The Sens to lose but if they did happen to come out flat tomorrow night against Florida, that we basically gaurantee The Sens 3rd or worse. If The Sens win, I hope it is in OT or the shootout, that's about as far into Tank Nation as I am willing to travel.

I can't cheer for them to lose - which is annoying when I watch the games, but I want them to lose. Does that even make sense? Facepalm

For one game only...Go Panthers Go. Barf.

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder
spader wrote:
marakh wrote:http://www.nhl.com/ice/playerstats.htm?fetchKey=20112OTTSASAll&sort=avgPointsPerGame&viewName=points

Spezza is in another dimension than the rest of the team.
Karlsson looks pretty spectacular, too. Ignore his +/- and tell me he's not Cussing elite right now.

I think he's elite as an offensive D-man, but I think he can be an elite D-man period in a few years. Love that little guy.

Hoags

Hoags
All-Star
All-Star
Karlsson might be the Swedish Mike Green at this point.

Let's see if he can put up 30g and 70+ points Smile

He might not be able to, almost every team seems to play a more conservative defensive style these days, even the Caps.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 4 of 4]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum