GM Hockey
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
GM Hockey

You are not connected. Please login or register

Rangers trade Roszival to Yotes for Wolski

+10
Hoags
Number Twenty Nine
SensHulk
spader
Ev
SDH89
rooneypoo
asq2
SeawaySensFan
PTFlea
14 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Who won this trade

Rangers trade Roszival to Yotes for Wolski - Page 3 Vote_lcap243%Rangers trade Roszival to Yotes for Wolski - Page 3 Vote_rcap2 43% [ 3 ]
Rangers trade Roszival to Yotes for Wolski - Page 3 Vote_lcap214%Rangers trade Roszival to Yotes for Wolski - Page 3 Vote_rcap2 14% [ 1 ]
Rangers trade Roszival to Yotes for Wolski - Page 3 Vote_lcap243%Rangers trade Roszival to Yotes for Wolski - Page 3 Vote_rcap2 43% [ 3 ]
Total Votes : 7

Go down  Message [Page 3 of 4]

Flo The Action

Franchise Player
Franchise Player

i'd hate to see regin moved. PullHair

Ev

Franchise Player
Franchise Player

hemlock wrote:
Michallica wrote:
SpezDispenser wrote:
Michallica wrote:what's the cap saving for the rags? Aren't they down a regular d-man now?

1.2 in savings, 4.something in cap space and 10.3 pro-rated at the deadline, so they'll be getting another D-man. The question is: who? Ahhhhh!

Hopefully Kuba....oh please be Kuba!!!!! Ahhhhh!

I'll drink a glass of my urine if we can parlay Kuba into a solid prospect like Kreider.

I'm putting that in my sig for future reference!

Ev

Franchise Player
Franchise Player

Boom!

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

I'll admit, Kreider would be ridiculous.

SeawaySensFan

SeawaySensFan
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

Big Ev wrote:Boom!

Kablam!!! Dancing

Bahaha.

shabbs

shabbs
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

SpezDispenser wrote:I'll admit, Kreider would be ridiculous.
If you were the Rags, would you make that trade?

shabbs wrote:
hemlock wrote:
shabbs wrote:
spader wrote:What bothers me is that, while Murray claims that it's impossible to make deals in the salary-cap era, it seems like everyone else is finding a way. NYR replaced Frolov almost immediately.
There's deals and then there's deals that make sense for the club. The deals Murray is looking to make, or rather, has been instructed to make, won't be easy and will probably have to wait until closer to the deadline.

What about the last 3+ months though when he could have "improved" the team?
3+ months ago was when the season had just started... not many trades made right out of the gate. How many trades have been made that were of any significance? Langenbrunner for a 3rd? That's about it isn't it?

No, I see your point. But it seems like Murray is a day late and a dollar short. He can talk all he likes about dollar-for-dollar trades, but obviously they happen. It's just frustrated to see a deal like we saw today with two teams addressing needs while making it work for both parties cap/money wise.

SeawaySensFan

SeawaySensFan
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

hemlock wrote:

Bahaha.

The last laugh goes to hemlock if it's webcast to a German audience for big money. Dancing

shabbs

shabbs
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

hemlock wrote:No, I see your point. But it seems like Murray is a day late and a dollar short. He can talk all he likes about dollar-for-dollar trades, but obviously they happen. It's just frustrated to see a deal like we saw today with two teams addressing needs while making it work for both parties cap/money wise.
I hear ya... I wonder if Melnyk is the reason for a lot of that... who knows... Murray's trades just have not worked out the way we all hoped.

SensHulk

SensHulk
All-Star
All-Star

What if the sens could have gotten wolski for kuba, straight up....would ppl be happy?

SeawaySensFan wrote:
hemlock wrote:

Bahaha.

The last laugh goes to hemlock if it's webcast to a German audience for big money. Dancing

How did you know how I make my living? Laugh1

shabbs wrote:
hemlock wrote:No, I see your point. But it seems like Murray is a day late and a dollar short. He can talk all he likes about dollar-for-dollar trades, but obviously they happen. It's just frustrated to see a deal like we saw today with two teams addressing needs while making it work for both parties cap/money wise.
I hear ya... I wonder if Melnyk is the reason for a lot of that... who knows... Murray's trades just have not worked out the way we all hoped.

I'd rather not think about having an owner with GM envy. :****:

Michallica wrote:What if the sens could have gotten wolski for kuba, straight up....would ppl be happy?

Nope. It's all about the future assets please and thank you.

SeawaySensFan

SeawaySensFan
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

hemlock wrote:
SeawaySensFan wrote:
hemlock wrote:

Bahaha.

How did you know how I make my living? Laugh1

BagoverHead

shabbs

shabbs
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

hemlock wrote:
Michallica wrote:What if the sens could have gotten wolski for kuba, straight up....would ppl be happy?

Nope. It's all about the future assets please and thank you.
And that's why this deal was made today... no future assets changing hands... unwanted player for unwanted player... cap/salary savings for each.

Hoags

Hoags
All-Star
All-Star

shabbs wrote:
And that's why this deal was made today... no future assets changing hands... unwanted player for unwanted player... cap/salary savings for each.

Which makes me doubt that we'll be able to trade anyone for draft picks/prospects.

SeawaySensFan

SeawaySensFan
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

Hoags wrote:
shabbs wrote:

Which makes me doubt that we'll be able to trade anyone for draft picks/prospects.

Those will be handed out like Florida Panthers tickets at the deadline.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 3 of 4]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum