GM Hockey
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
GM Hockey

You are not connected. Please login or register

Schneider to OTT?

+12
CockRoche
spader
shabbs
sandysensfan
SensHulk
PTFlea
Number Twenty Nine
Oglethorpe
SeawaySensFan
wprager
Cap'n Clutch
RaunchyTofu
16 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down  Message [Page 5 of 6]

61Schneider to OTT? - Page 5 Empty Re: Schneider to OTT? Sun Jan 09, 2011 12:56 am

CockRoche

Veteran
Veteran

CockRoche wrote:
shabbs wrote:
CockRoche wrote:
shabbs wrote:HA! No worries, I guess I keyed off the word workhorse. Will have to keep an eye on this Schneider kid.

I'm pretty sure I heard he is playing tomorrow night. Not sure what your TV subscription is, but I have Center Ice; so I will be watching.
Yeah, I posted that earlier in the thread, he gets the start vs the Oil tomorrow.

That is where I heard/read it. Haha.

No one knows until gametime tho'.

Shabbs, did you end up watching Schneider against Edmonton. I taped the game and haven't been able to watch it yet. I heard he played Tony the Tiger great tho'.

62Schneider to OTT? - Page 5 Empty Re: Schneider to OTT? Sun Jan 09, 2011 8:44 am

shabbs

Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

Did not get to see it...

63Schneider to OTT? - Page 5 Empty Re: Schneider to OTT? Sun Jan 09, 2011 8:50 am

CockRoche

Veteran
Veteran

shabbs wrote:Did not get to see it...

One of these days you are going to have to watch a game for yourself instead of just waiting for my opinions and making them your own you know? Haha.

I will assume you know I am just kidding.

64Schneider to OTT? - Page 5 Empty Re: Schneider to OTT? Sun Jan 09, 2011 9:21 am

shabbs

shabbs
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

CockRoche wrote:
shabbs wrote:Did not get to see it...

One of these days you are going to have to watch a game for yourself instead of just waiting for my opinions and making them your own you know? Haha.

I will assume you know I am just kidding.
One of these days... if I can manage to string together 2 straight hours by myself.

Wink

65Schneider to OTT? - Page 5 Empty Re: Schneider to OTT? Wed Jun 26, 2013 12:49 pm

Ev

Ev
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

why wasn't CockRoche banned?

66Schneider to OTT? - Page 5 Empty Re: Schneider to OTT? Wed Jun 26, 2013 12:51 pm

SeawaySensFan

SeawaySensFan
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

Nice to see CR back in the fold! Welcome back.

67Schneider to OTT? - Page 5 Empty Re: Schneider to OTT? Wed Jun 26, 2013 12:52 pm

NEELY

Mod
Mod

oh man, haha, what a loser.

68Schneider to OTT? - Page 5 Empty Re: Schneider to OTT? Wed Jun 26, 2013 12:59 pm

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

Ev wrote:why wasn't CockRoche banned?

Profile - This member is already banned For the reason : You know the reason Notch. wrote:

Laughing3

69Schneider to OTT? - Page 5 Empty Re: Schneider to OTT? Wed Jun 26, 2013 1:41 pm

rooneypoo

rooneypoo
All-Star
All-Star

Ev wrote:why wasn't CockRoche banned?

It's not like I didn't campaign for just that for about 6 f'ing months or anything. :/

70Schneider to OTT? - Page 5 Empty Re: Schneider to OTT? Wed Jun 26, 2013 1:49 pm

DirtyDave

Rookie
Rookie

I always found Mr Roche to be kind, curtious and behaved in a professional manner.

71Schneider to OTT? - Page 5 Empty Re: Schneider to OTT? Wed Jun 26, 2013 1:49 pm

NEELY

Mod
Mod

Straight Shooter was him as well, haha. Man, if I was that sad of a human being I probably would have offed myself long ago.

72Schneider to OTT? - Page 5 Empty Re: Schneider to OTT? Wed Jun 26, 2013 1:51 pm

SensHulk

SensHulk
All-Star
All-Star

DirtyDave wrote:I always found Mr Roche to be kind, curtious and behaved in a professional manner.

On the contrary, I found him (and straight shooter) to be quite a dbag.  His responses to people's opinions were full of smug and apparently Dung

73Schneider to OTT? - Page 5 Empty Re: Schneider to OTT? Wed Jun 26, 2013 1:53 pm

rooneypoo

rooneypoo
All-Star
All-Star

DirtyDave wrote:I always found Mr Roche to be kind, curtious and behaved in a professional manner.

We're talking about the same guy, right? Who was originally Notch4433 or whatever? Who masqueraded as a former NHLer and in-the-know guy? Who created the alternate character of Straightshooter to agree with himself? Who tried to absorb and amalgamate my and Neely's personality to gain credibility? Please. LOL. I have vivid memories of "Oh, I just got 17 PMs from all my friends on the site saying rooney said this or that." Cussing please.

74Schneider to OTT? - Page 5 Empty Re: Schneider to OTT? Wed Jun 26, 2013 1:55 pm

NEELY

Mod
Mod

It brought us closer... I'll take the glass 1/2 full approach.

75Schneider to OTT? - Page 5 Empty Re: Schneider to OTT? Wed Jun 26, 2013 1:57 pm

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

SeawaySensFan wrote:Nice to see CR back in the fold! Welcome back.

That post is from Jan. 2011. He's not back. It's just that we don't delete old accounts any more, we just disable them.

Well, except for NEELY ... but he does that himself every couple years.

76Schneider to OTT? - Page 5 Empty Re: Schneider to OTT? Wed Jun 26, 2013 1:58 pm

rooneypoo

rooneypoo
All-Star
All-Star

NEELY wrote:It brought us closer... I'll take the glass 1/2 full approach.

Ha, I suppose. Cheers

The site was... no quite so fun to be around during the CR months, tho'.

77Schneider to OTT? - Page 5 Empty Re: Schneider to OTT? Wed Jun 26, 2013 1:58 pm

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

Michallica wrote:

On the contrary, I found him (and straight shooter) to be quite a dbag.  His responses to people's opinions were full of smug and apparently Dung

You just described half of us, here.

78Schneider to OTT? - Page 5 Empty Re: Schneider to OTT? Wed Jun 26, 2013 1:58 pm

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

... well, maybe one or two of us.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 5 of 6]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum