GM Hockey
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
GM Hockey

You are not connected. Please login or register

Do you want Schneider?

+2
Cronie
Cap'n Clutch
6 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Neil and 3rd rounder for Mathieu Schneider

Do you want Schneider? - Page 2 Vote_lcap262%Do you want Schneider? - Page 2 Vote_rcap2 62% [ 8 ]
Do you want Schneider? - Page 2 Vote_lcap238%Do you want Schneider? - Page 2 Vote_rcap2 38% [ 5 ]
Total Votes : 13

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 2]

16Do you want Schneider? - Page 2 Empty Re: Do you want Schneider? Fri Aug 08, 2008 11:42 am

Cap'n Clutch

Co-Founder
Co-Founder

wprager wrote:Quick pints:

MMMM!! Quick Pints.

17Do you want Schneider? - Page 2 Empty Re: Do you want Schneider? Fri Aug 08, 2008 1:25 pm

wprager

Administrator
Administrator

Cap'n' Clutch wrote:

MMMM!! Quick Pints.

Honestly, I don't know where my mind was. I've been painting most of the day. Gets real thirsty. And the paint smells like urine. There must be a connection/ scratch

18Do you want Schneider? - Page 2 Empty Re: Do you want Schneider? Fri Aug 08, 2008 1:32 pm

Jordo

Sophomore
Sophomore

wprager wrote:
Cap'n' Clutch wrote:

MMMM!! Quick Pints.

Honestly, I don't know where my mind was. I've been painting most of the day. Gets real thirsty. And the paint smells like urine. There must be a connection/ scratch

I just had a quick pint with my lunch. Actually, a quick two pints. Don't tell the boss.

19Do you want Schneider? - Page 2 Empty Re: Do you want Schneider? Fri Aug 08, 2008 3:09 pm

Cap'n Clutch

Cap'n Clutch
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

wprager wrote:
Cap'n' Clutch wrote:

MMMM!! Quick Pints.

Urine smelling paint. Who came up with that gem of an idea?

20Do you want Schneider? - Page 2 Empty Re: Do you want Schneider? Fri Aug 08, 2008 3:31 pm

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

Cap'n' Clutch wrote:

It's good paint, actually (Benjamin Moore). Probably has ammonia in it.

21Do you want Schneider? - Page 2 Empty Re: Do you want Schneider? Fri Aug 08, 2008 3:45 pm

Cap'n Clutch

Cap'n Clutch
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

wprager wrote:
Cap'n' Clutch wrote:

It's good paint, actually (Benjamin Moore). Probably has ammonia in it.

Not arguing that. I just meant perhaps they could have used something in there that didn't smell like pee.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum