GM Hockey
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
GM Hockey

You are not connected. Please login or register

Torres signs with Vancouver

5 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Torres signs with Vancouver Empty Torres signs with Vancouver Wed Aug 25, 2010 10:09 am

Riprock

Riprock
All-Star
All-Star

http://www.dobberhockey.com/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=3062:canucks-sign-raffi-torres&catid=19:nhl-deals&Itemid=77

$1x1 - good deal for Canucks

2Torres signs with Vancouver Empty Re: Torres signs with Vancouver Wed Aug 25, 2010 10:50 am

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

Wow, 1 million dollars for 1 year? That's a bloody great deal, dammit all. I guess he signed there to have a chance at a Cup, but I would have LOVED to have Torres on the third line with Foligno and Winchester. Loved it.

Damn. Sad

3Torres signs with Vancouver Empty Re: Torres signs with Vancouver Wed Aug 25, 2010 11:46 am

Hoags

Hoags
All-Star
All-Star

SpezDispenser wrote:Wow, 1 million dollars for 1 year? That's a bloody great deal, dammit all. I guess he signed there to have a chance at a Cup, but I would have LOVED to have Torres on the third line with Foligno and Winchester. Loved it.

Damn. Sad

And who'd you sit out ?

4Torres signs with Vancouver Empty Re: Torres signs with Vancouver Wed Aug 25, 2010 12:05 pm

The Silfer Server

The Silfer Server
Veteran
Veteran

SpezDispenser wrote:Wow, 1 million dollars for 1 year? That's a bloody great deal, dammit all. I guess he signed there to have a chance at a Cup, but I would have LOVED to have Torres on the third line with Foligno and Winchester. Loved it.

Damn. Sad

I'm not really a fan of his. He's a dirty player that only tends to fight after he's committed a dirty hit on the other team. He goes for head shots, knee on knees, and hits while the person is in a vulnerable position. I'd rather not support someone like that.

5Torres signs with Vancouver Empty Re: Torres signs with Vancouver Wed Aug 25, 2010 12:17 pm

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

Hoags wrote:

Damn. Sad

And who'd you sit out ?

Michalek - Spezza - Alfredsson
Regin - Fisher - Kovalev
Ruutu - Kelly - Neil
Foigno - Winchester - Torres

So, I guess Z.Smith would lose his job for this year.

Damn, that's a fine lineup - with or without Torres (better with though).

6Torres signs with Vancouver Empty Re: Torres signs with Vancouver Wed Aug 25, 2010 12:18 pm

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

Bass Destruction wrote:I'm not really a fan of his. He's a dirty player that only tends to fight after he's committed a dirty hit on the other team. He goes for head shots, knee on knees, and hits while the person is in a vulnerable position. I'd rather not support someone like that.

I didn't realize this, those are not attributes we need.

7Torres signs with Vancouver Empty Re: Torres signs with Vancouver Wed Aug 25, 2010 12:23 pm

Ev

Ev
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

Bass Destruction wrote:

Damn. Sad

I'm not really a fan of his. He's a dirty player that only tends to fight after he's committed a dirty hit on the other team. He goes for head shots, knee on knees, and hits while the person is in a vulnerable position. I'd rather not support someone like that.

Sounds like a guy we already have...

8Torres signs with Vancouver Empty Re: Torres signs with Vancouver Wed Aug 25, 2010 12:42 pm

The Silfer Server

The Silfer Server
Veteran
Veteran

Big Ev wrote:
Bass Destruction wrote:

Damn. Sad

Sounds like a guy we already have...

Yeah, I don't defend Ruutu to people. Except for the biting incident. I do defend that one. Don't like the elbows he throws. Although this past year he played much cleaner than he has in previous years.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum