GM Hockey
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
GM Hockey

You are not connected. Please login or register

Arnott traded to NJ

+4
SeawaySensFan
Flo The Action
wprager
Riprock
8 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 4]

16Arnott traded to NJ - Page 2 Empty Re: Arnott traded to NJ Sat Jun 19, 2010 3:44 pm

SeawaySensFan

Franchise Player
Franchise Player

Seems to be a busy day... Arnott to NJ, PHI acquires Hamhuis... anything involving OTT?

17Arnott traded to NJ - Page 2 Empty Re: Arnott traded to NJ Sat Jun 19, 2010 3:52 pm

Flo The Action

Franchise Player
Franchise Player

SeawaySensFan wrote:Seems to be a busy day... Arnott to NJ, PHI acquires Hamhuis... anything involving OTT?
yes, a bag of pucks seems to have been misplaced at SBP, plus breaking news "toilet 3 on the 300 level is overflowing, spartacat report for summer duty "

18Arnott traded to NJ - Page 2 Empty Re: Arnott traded to NJ Sat Jun 19, 2010 3:53 pm

Flo The Action

Franchise Player
Franchise Player

Facepalm it's a long summer...

19Arnott traded to NJ - Page 2 Empty Re: Arnott traded to NJ Sat Jun 19, 2010 3:55 pm

SeawaySensFan

SeawaySensFan
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

Flo The Action wrote:Facepalm it's a long summer...

Not if you're a PHI or NJ fan.

20Arnott traded to NJ - Page 2 Empty Re: Arnott traded to NJ Sat Jun 19, 2010 4:31 pm

Riprock

Riprock
All-Star
All-Star

TSN now has it up: http://www.tsn.ca/nhl/story/?id=325137

21Arnott traded to NJ - Page 2 Empty Re: Arnott traded to NJ Sat Jun 19, 2010 5:12 pm

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

Holy Dung.

22Arnott traded to NJ - Page 2 Empty Re: Arnott traded to NJ Sat Jun 19, 2010 5:12 pm

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

Go for Weber.

23Arnott traded to NJ - Page 2 Empty Re: Arnott traded to NJ Sat Jun 19, 2010 5:14 pm

Riprock

Riprock
All-Star
All-Star

I mentioned that in another thread, but this also could point to a promotion to C for Weber. Or Suter.

24Arnott traded to NJ - Page 2 Empty Re: Arnott traded to NJ Sat Jun 19, 2010 5:16 pm

Preds will make a serious play for Spezza.

25Arnott traded to NJ - Page 2 Empty Re: Arnott traded to NJ Sat Jun 19, 2010 5:25 pm

Riprock

Riprock
All-Star
All-Star

N4L wrote:Preds will make a serious play for Spezza.

Or Fisher. His contract cap wise was essentially Arnott's, and his future wife is from the area. Sarcasm

Alright Neely, what's your take on a fair or reasonably logical trade for both sides? (involving Spezza to NAS I mean).

26Arnott traded to NJ - Page 2 Empty Re: Arnott traded to NJ Sat Jun 19, 2010 5:27 pm

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

Suter or Weber had better be coming back in this scenario.

27Arnott traded to NJ - Page 2 Empty Re: Arnott traded to NJ Sat Jun 19, 2010 5:28 pm

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

SeawaySensFan wrote:Seems to be a busy day... Arnott to NJ, PHI acquires Hamhuis... anything involving OTT?

Murray has a serious crush on Hamhuis, I'm sure he's pissed right now. Pissed enough to trade Volchenkov's rights? Or pissed enough to acquire Michalek's rights?

28Arnott traded to NJ - Page 2 Empty Re: Arnott traded to NJ Sat Jun 19, 2010 5:29 pm

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

Why would the Preds want Spezza?

29Arnott traded to NJ - Page 2 Empty Re: Arnott traded to NJ Sat Jun 19, 2010 5:29 pm

LeCaptain

LeCaptain
All-Star
All-Star

Wilson and Suter, something like that. But then again, our depth at centre would be probably worst in the league lool.

30Arnott traded to NJ - Page 2 Empty Re: Arnott traded to NJ Sat Jun 19, 2010 5:30 pm

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

Ah, crap, didn't realize Arnott was a centre. For some reason I always thought he was a winger. OK, so they could use help at centre. Still, why Spezza?

31Arnott traded to NJ - Page 2 Empty Re: Arnott traded to NJ Sat Jun 19, 2010 5:31 pm

LeCaptain

LeCaptain
All-Star
All-Star

wprager wrote:Ah, crap, didn't realize Arnott was a centre. For some reason I always thought he was a winger. OK, so they could use help at centre. Still, why Spezza?

Because he's available?

32Arnott traded to NJ - Page 2 Empty Re: Arnott traded to NJ Sat Jun 19, 2010 5:31 pm

Dash wrote:
N4L wrote:Preds will make a serious play for Spezza.

Or Fisher. His contract cap wise was essentially Arnott's, and his future wife is from the area. Sarcasm

Alright Neely, what's your take on a fair or reasonably logical trade for both sides? (involving Spezza to NAS I mean).

No clue, could be for Fisher too though if that's they way they would want to go.

I have no clue what Nashville would be able to offer for Spezza though.

33Arnott traded to NJ - Page 2 Empty Re: Arnott traded to NJ Sat Jun 19, 2010 5:31 pm

wprager wrote:Ah, crap, didn't realize Arnott was a centre. For some reason I always thought he was a winger. OK, so they could use help at centre. Still, why Spezza?

He's available.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 4]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum