GM Hockey
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
GM Hockey

You are not connected. Please login or register

Guy Boucher is the new coach in Tampa.

+3
Hoags
PTFlea
Flo The Action
7 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Guy Boucher is the new coach in Tampa. Empty Guy Boucher is the new coach in Tampa. Mon Jun 07, 2010 11:34 pm

Flo The Action

Flo The Action
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

via twitter
TSNBobMcKenzie Montreal media outlets reporting Guy Boucher is the new coach in Tampa.

2Guy Boucher is the new coach in Tampa. Empty Re: Guy Boucher is the new coach in Tampa. Mon Jun 07, 2010 11:35 pm

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

Yeah, just heard that.

3Guy Boucher is the new coach in Tampa. Empty Re: Guy Boucher is the new coach in Tampa. Tue Jun 08, 2010 12:07 am

Hoags

Hoags
All-Star
All-Star

Looks like Stevie Y is making his presence felt already.

stempniaksen

stempniaksen
Veteran
Veteran

Seems like a good pickup.

SeawaySensFan

SeawaySensFan
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

I predict a big deal with Montreal. I'm sure part of the gameplan is getting Boucher to make some magic with the Habs garbage.

more to come...

Cap'n Clutch

Cap'n Clutch
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

SeawaySensFan wrote:I predict a big deal with Montreal. I'm sure part of the gameplan is getting Boucher to make some magic with the Habs garbage.

more to come...

So is this Yzerman's "experienced" coach that he said he wanted? Sarcasm

- Unknown Author

7Guy Boucher is the new coach in Tampa. Empty Re: Guy Boucher is the new coach in Tampa. Tue Jun 08, 2010 10:11 am

SeawaySensFan

SeawaySensFan
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

Cap'n Clutch wrote:
SeawaySensFan wrote:I predict a big deal with Montreal. I'm sure part of the gameplan is getting Boucher to make some magic with the Habs garbage.

more to come...

So is this Yzerman's "experienced" coach that he said he wanted? Guy Boucher is the new coach in Tampa. 159628

Seriously, I think it's just a preamble to a deal for former Bulldogs and Scott Gomez.

8Guy Boucher is the new coach in Tampa. Empty Re: Guy Boucher is the new coach in Tampa. Tue Jun 08, 2010 11:31 am

Riprock

Riprock
All-Star
All-Star

I posted a tweet from Kypreos at 8:50 something yesterday in the other thread and he said something about Stevie Y getting him down in Tampa. Good call Nick.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum