GM Hockey
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
GM Hockey

You are not connected. Please login or register

Can the Bruins pull it off?

+10
wprager
Number Twenty Nine
SensHulk
SeawaySensFan
LeCaptain
Ev
Riprock
Hockeyhero22000
SensGirl11
Cap'n Clutch
14 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Flyers vs. Bruins game 7

Can the Bruins pull it off? - Page 3 Vote_lcap2100%Can the Bruins pull it off? - Page 3 Vote_rcap2 100% [ 8 ]
Can the Bruins pull it off? - Page 3 Vote_lcap20%Can the Bruins pull it off? - Page 3 Vote_rcap2 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 8

Go down  Message [Page 3 of 4]

31Can the Bruins pull it off? - Page 3 Empty Re: Can the Bruins pull it off? Fri May 14, 2010 9:57 am

Number Twenty Nine

Veteran
Veteran

Cap'n Clutch wrote:
DirtyDave wrote:I think Philly wins. they have all the momentum. To bad for MTL cause I don't think they can compete with Philly's physical play.

I really hope Philly wins but I'm not expecting it that's for sure. As for Montreal I fully expect them to be in the Cup Finals. They won't win the Cup as Chicago or SJ will take them down in 6 or 7 games IMO.

I agree - like Ottawa they will fail to seal the deal.

32Can the Bruins pull it off? - Page 3 Empty Re: Can the Bruins pull it off? Fri May 14, 2010 10:06 am

Cap'n Clutch

Co-Founder
Co-Founder

Number Twenty Nine wrote:
Cap'n Clutch wrote:
DirtyDave wrote:I think Philly wins. they have all the momentum. To bad for MTL cause I don't think they can compete with Philly's physical play.

I really hope Philly wins but I'm not expecting it that's for sure. As for Montreal I fully expect them to be in the Cup Finals. They won't win the Cup as Chicago or SJ will take them down in 6 or 7 games IMO.

I agree - like Ottawa they will fail to seal the deal.

Like Ottawa, Calgary (Excluding 89) and Edmonton (Excluding the 80s).

33Can the Bruins pull it off? - Page 3 Empty Re: Can the Bruins pull it off? Fri May 14, 2010 10:09 am

I REALLY hope SJ doesn't win the cup

34Can the Bruins pull it off? - Page 3 Empty Re: Can the Bruins pull it off? Fri May 14, 2010 10:13 am

Cap'n Clutch

Cap'n Clutch
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

DirtyDave wrote:I REALLY hope SJ doesn't win the cup

Me too but, the only real obstacle IMO is Chicago. If they make it past Chicago it's pretty much a done deal.

- Unknown Author

35Can the Bruins pull it off? - Page 3 Empty Re: Can the Bruins pull it off? Fri May 14, 2010 10:14 am

Hockeyhero22000

Hockeyhero22000
Veteran
Veteran

bruins have to do it ihave them in 7 lord knows i need the points in pragers bracket

36Can the Bruins pull it off? - Page 3 Empty Re: Can the Bruins pull it off? Fri May 14, 2010 10:24 am

Cap'n Clutch

Cap'n Clutch
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

Hockeyhero22000 wrote:bruins have to do it ihave them in 7 lord knows i need the points in pragers bracket

If the Flyers win it means I get 4 of a possible 8 points this round (unless series points are more this round?). I got 8 of a possible 16 last round I think?

- Unknown Author

37Can the Bruins pull it off? - Page 3 Empty Re: Can the Bruins pull it off? Fri May 14, 2010 1:42 pm

beedub

beedub
Veteran
Veteran

Flyers appear to be a team of destiny. I think Boston lost it's 3 opportunities to bury the Flyers, and now it's Philly's turn to shine.

I have doubts either one will get by Halak and the Canadiens, though.

San Jose / Montreal final??

38Can the Bruins pull it off? - Page 3 Empty Re: Can the Bruins pull it off? Fri May 14, 2010 7:11 pm

Hockeyhero22000

Hockeyhero22000
Veteran
Veteran

game on

39Can the Bruins pull it off? - Page 3 Empty Re: Can the Bruins pull it off? Fri May 14, 2010 7:19 pm

Hockeyhero22000

Hockeyhero22000
Veteran
Veteran

1-0 boston on the pp

40Can the Bruins pull it off? - Page 3 Empty Re: Can the Bruins pull it off? Fri May 14, 2010 7:37 pm

Hockeyhero22000

Hockeyhero22000
Veteran
Veteran

boston takes notes from montreal the other night 2 pp goals and lucic got one even strength(his second goal of the night) 3-0 bruins

41Can the Bruins pull it off? - Page 3 Empty Re: Can the Bruins pull it off? Fri May 14, 2010 7:39 pm

Ev

Ev
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

I can't believe Montreal is gonna go to the Stanley Cup Finals. Can the Bruins pull it off? - Page 3 489887

42Can the Bruins pull it off? - Page 3 Empty Re: Can the Bruins pull it off? Fri May 14, 2010 8:19 pm

Hockeyhero22000

Hockeyhero22000
Veteran
Veteran

philly ties it up with 3 unanswerred goals

43Can the Bruins pull it off? - Page 3 Empty Re: Can the Bruins pull it off? Fri May 14, 2010 8:32 pm

Ev

Ev
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

Nice

44Can the Bruins pull it off? - Page 3 Empty Re: Can the Bruins pull it off? Fri May 14, 2010 8:37 pm

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

Wow. Just wow.

45Can the Bruins pull it off? - Page 3 Empty Re: Can the Bruins pull it off? Fri May 14, 2010 9:33 pm

Riprock

Riprock
All-Star
All-Star

It's in the books.... so the answer to the thread? No.

46Can the Bruins pull it off? - Page 3 Empty Re: Can the Bruins pull it off? Fri May 14, 2010 9:35 pm

stempniaksen

stempniaksen
Veteran
Veteran

That is crazy.

47Can the Bruins pull it off? - Page 3 Empty Re: Can the Bruins pull it off? Fri May 14, 2010 9:55 pm

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

7th seed with the home ice advantage -- I don't think that's ever happened before.

Boston gets bitten by yet another Too-many-men penalty. Maybe they can now retire that clip of Cherry from '79.

48Can the Bruins pull it off? - Page 3 Empty Re: Can the Bruins pull it off? Fri May 14, 2010 11:23 pm

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

One of the best games I've ever seen. Ridiculous action....wow... Ahhhhh!

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 3 of 4]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum